zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So far that sets you on the corruption route with Athia, potentially also with Sabrina and other girls.
Based on the storydetails and lore shared so far that potentially lead down the path of MC becomeing the Evil Overlord killing all humans.
Choosing Athia is setting her on her Love/Romance route and on a path to potentially prevent humanities demies at the hands of the vengeful Isha.
...so yeah alot hangs freely in the air and can be turned around by Chyos at any given time (and Chyos has the tendency to do that alot)
Keep in mind that he is blowing things way out of proportion.
Isha had a temporary alliance of convenience with another god. whose minions include demons, orcs, and dark elves.
And from that he concludes Isha desires to exterminate humanity.
You, as her champion are fighting those. And Isha is fine with that.
It is a huge stretch to say she wants to exterminate humanity
Are we still dealing with the Isha bad vs Isha good?
Damn this discussion never ends.
I am gonna say only that MC ain’t gonna be a murderous genocidal against humanity.
Isha is a trickster god and she loves to bring chaos to humanity through MC, she doesn’t hate humanity at that point to wipe out their existence!
Gromthul could tho.
I dislike Isha but c’mon she ain’t gonna become a mass murderer, that ain’t her style, she is more subtle, and with subtle I mean making everyone sex addicted or sex slaves (yet Chyos could give a big ass plot twist).
Her revenge is going to be a sexual humiliation, elvs are next.
Chyos
in the quest "The Contract" I am asked to send men to guard the road.
when i interact with the road in the command tent. I cannot send any because the men are not trained yet. this is fine
but despite having sent 0 men the game thinks I have sent men and advanced that quest. telling me to wait a few days then visit baron giron again to see if your actions bear fruit

it should require actually having men assigned to advance to that step
This update is still supposed to have bugs till 5.2.0., Chyos is currently working to refine it from those pesky bugs.
Don’t know if it was mentioned already on Discord but thanks in advance.
The hell is staws?
I think he meant straw, as the straw you need to get for Isha
Edit: nvm another kind of straw

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This update is still supposed to have bugs till 5.2.0., Chyos is currently working to refine it from those pesky bugs.
Yea, I know this is a the "pre-debug" version. I am not angry at this, just trying to help by reporting bugs as I find them.
I am gonna say only that MC ain’t gonna be a murderous genocidal against humanity.
Isha is a trickster god and she loves to bring chaos to humanity through MC, she doesn’t hate humanity at that point to wipe out their existence!
Gromthul could tho.
I dislike Isha but c’mon she ain’t gonna become a mass murderer, that ain’t her style, she is more subtle, and with subtle I mean making everyone sex addicted or sex slaves (yet Chyos could give a big ass plot twist).
This I can agree with

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hey is there any content with the princess yet? i think her name was Sophie?
Nope, Sophie content shall come when she gets the poll option and she wins, so don’t expect her in a long time
hey, what is the swinging about?
You can have a swinging relationship with Kate and Rick or Verena and Roderic.
Mira can have an “open relationship” if you betray her trust, and you can let Hekima have sex with Anya.

• Sad
Reactions: V-Kun

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sorry Straws to build the training camp
Go to arrandale. go right one map. there is a river above you and a farm below you. go down to the farm and slightly to the right. you will see a bunch of straw. interact with each one of them to pick up a batch of straw.

Reactions: Kingkela

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the guard near the inn who is supposed to ask MC to see Giron after MC talking to John about equipment for the mercenaries?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where is the guard near the inn who is supposed to ask MC to see Giron after MC talking to John about equipment for the mercenaries?
Actually, he usually sits on the right side of the tavern on the side of Emily's house. However, if you did Anya's quest, it is possible that you have already sent him to guard Anya's house earlier, and he should be near it.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Go to arrandale. go right one map. there is a river above you and a farm below you. go down to the farm and slightly to the right. you will see a bunch of straw. interact with each one of them to pick up a batch of straw.
Thanks mate

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Actually, he usually sits on the right side of the tavern on the side of Emily's house. However, if you did Anya's quest, it is possible that you have already sent him to guard Anya's house earlier, and he should be near it.
Thanks. But do I need to send him back before I talk to John? I sent him back near the inn after I visited John and when I talk to him, he just goes back to guard Anya's house.

Reactions: Wolfffffff

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
how to actived rick join kate & arianna sceen? i just tried like 30 time make him drunk but he never wakeup like walkthought

Reactions: Ryuu2k

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It seems that John the smith still uses iron bars to make swords after I request armors from him. The version of game I played is v0.5.1.9.
Game_VI6rvEbA1h.jpg Game_qUTSQ896oR.jpg Game_zJKVgNyeVy.jpg Game_voEsY4OYyZ.jpg

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pfft. no. she is a goddess of fucking not of human slaughter
and there is absolutely nothing about her path indicating she intends to slaughter humanity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't say slaugther.
Isha WAS the goddess of Lust and desire BEFORE she fell, she attempts to become a divinity again, but not as the goddess of Lust as it seems.
Sh allied herself with a god whoms declared goal is to end humanity... so yeah no 100% proof but certainly indicators.
Gromthul could tho.
Make it like in "Long live the Princess" turn every mortal being into a female...or maybe a male, since gay sex will repuse pretty much everyone living in a medival society like theirs. :devilish:

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
It seems that John the smith still uses iron bars to make swords after I request armors from him. The version of game I played is v0.5.1.9.
There still a lot of bugs in the version. I would wait until 2.0 at least.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes