Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am not so sure about this... Tia is a hot Character, her constant winning streak though reduced my affection for her by a great deal, with Chyos saying "this is it guys!" I can actually reinvoke my affection for her... Rumah on the other hand is a different question and let's just hope Chyos won't put any Tia Bonus scenes in the game any more... she had by far enough already
How it went :cry:

h2-6.png

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So no more Tia bonus scenes, but we still have her mother with unfinished business, and everything points to threesome with her mother. No more bonus scenes? I agree to disagree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So no more Tia bonus scenes, but we still have her mother with unfinished business, and everything points to threesome with her mother. No more bonus scenes? I agree to disagree.
Would that count as Bonus scene or a Katherine focused Update?
I mean we are still hiding our relationship from Tia, it's high time we have a wholesome family Event

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Would that count as Bonus scene or a Katherine focused Update?
I mean we are still hiding our relationship from Tia, it's high time we have a wholesome family Event
I dont know how Chyos would point it. But with next update with Tia confronting her father, Katheryn will join as a new challenger.
Threesome with Kate and her mother was bonus scene if I remember.
The same with Frisha and her mother and so on.

A threesome with her mother as a part of the update? The bets are low if we see the history.
Also we still have to fuck Livya with Tia, and foursome-fivesome in the bandit camp.
I am not a fan of Tia but the facts are there.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded,

Reactions: Depressedprincess

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
If someone playing this game using joiplay in android i want to ask u that in the game
When u enter in a house or a new location or talk to someone it takes a lot of time time to show the dialogue or next scene ,bcoz it happens to me any solution
Whenever i try to talk with a character it take 10 to 15 second to strt the conversation

Reactions: KANIKIEREN2100
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes