Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

Good evening!

It's finally time to release this update. I've been testing it for the past hours and I've put into it as much as I could to this point.
This isn't the full 0.5.2.0 update as I have already told you in my last report. Which means I'm not fully done with Lyvia's story yet. I will continue to work on it in the coming week and as soon as it's done I will release it.
But in terms of new scenes this update pretty much covers everything for Lyvia.
I'm currently not planning to add much more for her in 0.5.2.0 (maybe 1 or 2 animations at maximum, we will see).

So a quick changelog:
This is again a test release! So even though I tested it very extensive there will probably be bugs (maybe even gamebreaking bugs). Please be aware of this and if you play it keep a copy of your saves!

If you don't like playtesting then wait a few days. I will upload a fixed version as soon as I've removed every bug that you guys run into.
Since it's No Nut November and I'm an advocate against it, I thought why not give everyone a reason to not partake in this heresy. So here lads a reason not to participate in it.

A Struggle with Sin 0.5.1.9
Changelog was already posted in the quoted post.

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Since it's No Nut November and I'm an advocate against it, I thought why not give everyone a reason to not partake in this heresy. So here lads a reason not to participate in it.

A Struggle with Sin 0.5.1.9
Changelog was already posted in the quoted post.

Workupload
"Yes Inquisitor, that's the heretic right there."

Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
So, as far as can no longer buy subscription from my country, is there anyone with 1 or 5 bucks subscr who is willing to share?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quick... say Rubberduck if we are supposed to call 911 for you :sneaky:
Rubberduck.

I feel ill and empty since I realized we're going to have a Tia update soon and the last bonus scene in Rumah was involving Dasan. Mostly emptied and defeated. And random dudes still ask for preggo content... :censored:

We've been defeated, pals. I feel like a Mitsuru Adachi baseball manga antagonist - we always knew we were going to lose the Koshien (and the main chick).

:cry::cry::cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rubberduck.

I feel ill and empty since I realized we're going to have a Tia update soon and the last bonus scene in Rumah was involving Dasan. Mostly emptied and defeated. And random dudes still ask for preggo content... :censored:

We've been defeated, pals. I feel like a Mitsuru Adachi baseball manga antagonist - we always knew we were going to lose the Koshien (and the main chick).

:cry::cry::cry:
I am not so sure about this... Tia is a hot Character, her constant winning streak though reduced my affection for her by a great deal, with Chyos saying "this is it guys!" I can actually reinvoke my affection for her... Rumah on the other hand is a different question and let's just hope Chyos won't put any Tia Bonus scenes in the game any more... she had by far enough already

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes