Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
What exactly is going to happen with the babies? Is the MC going to just knock every girl up so Emily can have a 2nd floor full of kids... What exactly would be the point?
Maybe a matter of morality since the game developer can put MC to provide alimony for the Kids or maybe need build a school annex to the Emily House and to hire a teacher ( New Character ??:devilish::devilish::devilish:) who can be related to someone in the village and MC can seduce ???? or even a male teacher who try to seduce Emily /Frisha .

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2021
Maybe a matter of morality since the game developer can put MC to provide alimony for the Kids or maybe need build a school annex to the Emily House and to hire a teacher ( New Character ??:devilish::devilish::devilish:) who can be related to someone in the village and MC can seduce ???? or even a male teacher who try to seduce Emily /Frida .
Thank you, no need. To begin with, let the plot move from the dead point, otherwise for all the updates, all the quests that exist have not been continued.

Tengen_Uzui

Dec 13, 2021
Now game has reached a point where I would love to see some of the characters storyline getting intertwined, specially the Orcs storyline and the Queens storyline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe a matter of morality since the game developer can put MC to provide alimony for the Kids or maybe need build a school annex to the Emily House and to hire a teacher ( New Character ??:devilish::devilish::devilish:) who can be related to someone in the village and MC can seduce ???? or even a male teacher who try to seduce Emily /Frisha .
There never was a school in the village to begin with, Mira learned how to read and write from the old mayor by being allowed into his library (no longer an Option with Giron apparently, so the MC liberates some books from his clutches ;) ).
I gues if her career as a nun of Athia fails (duo to the goddess being now a fallen goddess maybe) she could teach the kids... I think that was the initial plan anyway as they used it as a selling point when opening the orphanage

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now game has reached a point where I would love to see some of the characters storyline getting intertwined, specially the Orcs storyline and the Queens storyline.
I mean doesn’t it happen already with some like Penny and Anya?
Everything in Chyos is almost always interconnected in some ways.
I bet Lyvia an Penny’s sister will be connected too, someway

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
A quick question, is there a way to prevent the girls from getting more corrupted after swallowing MC's cum? I read in the guide that Lucious is supposed to sell a potion for it, but I can't find it... Thanks!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A quick question, is there a way to prevent the girls from getting more corrupted after swallowing MC's cum? I read in the guide that Lucious is supposed to sell a potion for it, but I can't find it... Thanks!
Lucius sells a potion to stop momentarily lust and the cum corruption, for a week (I believe), but once you corrupted a girl, it’s done.
So you better stock up those, it’s called strong anesthetic, it appears some days after finishing “control your lust”

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i found a solution to the lag by disabling monitor synch...unfortunately i have a new problem now, the game runs too damned fast, everyone is super sprinting everywhere lol

EDIT: limiting the fps on the monitor to 60 fixes the problem. can the dev plz input a version to set the fps in the game?
i also edited the package.json to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkNeko24

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
i found a solution to the lag by disabling monitor synch...unfortunately i have a new problem now, the game runs too damned fast, everyone is super sprinting everywhere lol

EDIT: limiting the fps on the monitor to 60 fixes the problem. can the dev plz input a version to set the fps in the game?
switching it on or off , have no lag or any problems either way, please post pc spec's or check all drivers to make sure they are up to date or are not failing

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
switching it on or off , have no lag or any problems either way, please post pc spec's or check all drivers to make sure they are up to date or are not failing
i have 32 gigs of ram, an nvidia 1070 and ryzen 5950x so it should not be a problem of my specs. i have a high fps monitor though and apparantly it gets fucky when it tries to match the fps

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Something strange just happened. I've been slowly leveling up by doing quests and killing orcs, I was Level 9 and then I had first vaginal sex with Penny (I got a message that Quest is completed) and suddenly I am level 15. Is that normal or a bug?

I checked to make sure, as I keep multiple save games and indeed, before I go to her bedroom I'm level 9 and after I go out I'm level 15. I know that first sex is an eye opener, but this much?? :LOL:

Kinda makes all the effort of killing orcs pointless now, when I can level so much just by doing Penny's questline.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Something strange just happened. I've been slowly leveling up by doing quests and killing orcs, I was Level 9 and then I had first vaginal sex with Penny (I got a message that Quest is completed) and suddenly I am level 15. Is that normal or a bug?

I checked to make sure, as I keep multiple save games and indeed, before I go to her bedroom I'm level 9 and after I go out I'm level 15. I know that first sex is an eye opener, but this much?? :LOL:

Kinda makes all the effort of killing orcs pointless now, when I can level so much just by doing Penny's questline.
You get points for levelling up depending on where in the game you are. Penny's was probably meant for later in game than you got it. Believe me it gets harder to level from now on.

Or then on the other hand,,,,,, maybe your just really good in the sack :LOL::ROFLMAO:

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Ohhh, for later in the game... that makes sense. Thanks.

I suppose there should be some conditions set for certain quests or girls, so you couldn't do them too early in the game... I think it isn't much of a problem for players who follow the game since its beginning but for new players it might get confusing.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ohhh, for later in the game... that makes sense. Thanks.

I suppose there should be some conditions set for certain quests or girls, so you couldn't do them too early in the game... I think it isn't much of a problem for players who follow the game since its beginning but for new players it might get confusing.
The leveling up experience is something I will take a look at in the next rework...The early game is a bit too difficult currently while the late stages of the game are too easy. It's due to the ongoing worldbuilding process that this happened.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The leveling up experience is something I will take a look at in the next rework...The early game is a bit too difficult currently while the late stages of the game are too easy. It's due to the ongoing worldbuilding process that this happened.
Have you thought of adding more Runah content? I hear everyone loves more Tia as well!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes