lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Sadly I agree with every word you said. I had reached the same conclusion a while back (I actually stopped being a patron long ago, didn't like the direction the game was going). I had taken some time off away from the game, so when I did download the latest version and play it, I was extremely disappointed.

I was an early supporter of the game, heck I even exchanged direct messages with Chyos at the time, offering support and help; but then the game started going off in a direction that foretold the current situation, and some members whiteknighting everything Chyos did just made it imho worse.

I was thinking about changing my review too, till I read your post. I'll hold off on that for now though I doubt anything will change in the foreseeable future. I agree that Chyos does seem like a legit good guy, but I can't shake the feeling that he himself is a huge NTR fan (at least that was the feeling I got when I stopped being a patron).
firstly everyone has the right to your opinion but I dont understand what do you people would be fair 80% Non Ntr and 20% NTR? 50-50 or whats the line for you people our counter-part for this update was Dasan he got less scenes than us in the overall end in Rumah, as a non Ntr guy am i tired from Rumah fk yes but if the majority want something how can you go against it, lets say he went against it welp he losses people cause the creator doesnt listen to us, what he does what the majority want welp he does care for the game he is a puppet he is done cause lets be honest we humans are fickle fkers no matter what someone does everyone will never be happy, was the last bonus scene bad yes it was and should Chyos be accountable yes he should, but he has already apologized so thats done. Like honestly he is up shit creek without a paddle and no matter what he does someone will be there to crtisize what he did was wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: RamirezRJBR

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
You sure? cause I know for certain that's not correct.
It's true that the people that reached out to him and requests for Bonus scenes were "nice" but if you think that means they are "nice" to everyone you certainly never visited his Discord Server.

I am always pleasant if I ask for a favor but that doesn't mean I am always nice in life.
I dont know which discord youve been on when im the only guy in the server giving out suggestions and yet to have seen any push back, hell most of the bonus scene suggestions we have currently are mine, so either you feel like the world is against you or need to feel that

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Chyos has made a living out of the game, and is now a victim of his own success. The day you find you have to give up trying to please everyone will be the day you find peace again. I'm not going to "decide your path", but your statements are actually your answer. You let others dictate your game, I'm pretty sure it's about money and your fear of losing patreons. You have created something cool, and respect for the incredible work effort, but you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror, right?.
You let other dicate your game my man you really have no idea how the voting system works do you? talking like the guy doing human trafficking

Last edited:

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Well i used it in joilplay it works fine for 2 min and after that it strt lagging and then i restart it work for 2 min and again start lagging can anyone plz tell me the solution
solution stop playing the game on your phone, get a PC or laptop, they are much cheaper than a phone these days

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
i just downloaded the game and I am not sure if I should follow the walkthrough or not. I am worried that there might be timed events that would either lock me out of content or railroad the progression. Any advice?
Don't stress about it, just have fun with the game, there are a ton of different ways to go about playing the game, trust me everytime you play it through you'll find something new =)

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Already played v0.5.1.5, remember to enable performance mode because this version tanked my rtx 2060.
you may need to check your drivers or reformat your PC, I play the game of a flash drive on both my pc that has a GTX 1650 and a cheap hp14 lap with zero lag

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Who has summoned me?
I hear there is a NTR war going on
Time to read pages
Please stop derailing thread!

EDIT: JUST CLEANED SEVERAL PAGES
PLEASE NO MORE NTR DISCUSSIONS THAT COULD LEAD TOWARD DERAILMENT PLEASE!

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sadly there are barely any Updates up for vote offering content to base mechanics.
I mean I can understand given that the last few Updates catering to those were little to well received and put much more work on Chyos than "simple" content Updates... which in turn are much stronger seeked by the rest of the Patreons as it seems

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Sadly there are barely any Updates up for vote offering content to base mechanics.
I mean I can understand given that the last few Updates catering to those were little to well received and put much more work on Chyos than "simple" content Updates... which in turn are much stronger seeked by the rest of the Patreons as it seems
Don't get me wrong, Chyos has put alot of base mechanics in the game, thats why my wife and I both enjoy the game and I'm sure as time goes by more will be added , lol I just can't wait for more to be added =p

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
What exactly is going to happen with the babies? Is the MC going to just knock every girl up so Emily can have a 2nd floor full of kids... What exactly would be the point?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What exactly is going to happen with the babies? Is the MC going to just knock every girl up so Emily can have a 2nd floor full of kids... What exactly would be the point?
Dunno, probably a marriage option where you can start a family.

There is no point for now, the point is to make pregnant a woman and have pregnant sex with her, kids after that don’t have much relevance or content in the story

Just imagine it like a kink with a consistent consequence

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
i just downloaded the game and I am not sure if I should follow the walkthrough or not. I am worried that there might be timed events that would either lock me out of content or railroad the progression. Any advice?
If your intelligence and intuition are good, you can play it calmly without step-by-step. Cyros did a great job thinking about the smart ones. I played well and only asked a few times here. I read the step-by-step only later and saw that I didn't miss anything. Now if you read the step-by-step in advance you will have access to the stories and miss the surprises as well as the paths you accidentally create when making your decisions that change your trajectory/reputation and make the experience unique. Step-by-step is for the weak.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Good! I finally saw the point in building an entire floor and spending so much money on so many beds!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Personally I would've wished for the gals to be permanently pregnant instead of giving birth, having actual toddlers crawl around makes the whole thing incredibly weird.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Personally I would've wished for the gals to be permanently pregnant instead of giving birth, having actual toddlers crawl around makes the whole thing incredibly weird.
But… but… Dude that would be actually weirder, and what’s weird about having children?
It’s a consequence of natural phenomena lmao.
If the girls were forever pregnant they would look like were affected by Kwashiorkor

• Haha
Reactions: Grayking666
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes