Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
*Update from Chyos*

Almost done but not quite there

Hello everyone,

this past week has been more exhausting than any other before.
There has been a lot of discussion about the last update and Tia's bonus scene in particular. When I look back on it I have to admit that I did put the wrong focus on it. I shouldn't have done the whole dialogue image overhaul for Tia and the preparation for a future pregnancy/dress mode for her. Squeezing that in there caused that I didn't have more time for vanilla content and so in the end it came short. I'm sorry for that, I've learned my lesson.

I take critique serious, often maybe too serious and in this case it also caused a bit of a blockade. There have been situations where I stared at the desktop not knowing what to do next. It's difficult to write dialogue with emotion if you have a constant sleep deficit (as I had trouble finding sleep) and thoughts about how disappointed people are and how to fix that.

I still managed to get something done and I will also work right after finishing this short text.
I won't be able to get this version out today as I had planned, which after all that happend this week makes me a bit sad as my first thought early this week was "best to show content rather than words".
I made a lot of new images again over the past days which I put in as transitions between scenes. I still plan to do this 0.5.1.9 release, but I will put it on Monday as I do want to complete at least one more quest step for it.
Ok now one more coffee and then back to it ;)
I wish you all a nice weekend.
Chyos has made a living out of the game, and is now a victim of his own success. The day you find you have to give up trying to please everyone will be the day you find peace again. I'm not going to "decide your path", but your statements are actually your answer. You let others dictate your game, I'm pretty sure it's about money and your fear of losing patreons. You have created something cool, and respect for the incredible work effort, but you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror, right?.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos has made a living out of the game, and is now a victim of his own success. The day you find you have to give up trying to please everyone will be the day you find peace again. I'm not going to "decide your path", but your statements are actually your answer. You let others dictate your game, I'm pretty sure it's about money and your fear of losing patreons. You have created something cool, and respect for the incredible work effort, but you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror, right?.
You quote the wrong Person though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Should I download CG Rip?has it been added in update 0.5.1?
CG RIP = only pictures to fap, no game to play
You are right, although I wrote to the message in the message. but I know he sneaks peeks, so the message will probably reach the recipient.
Given the last comment on his membership of the one you Quoted he longer is a Patreon, so he can only see messages of his tier for the rest of the month, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Reactions: zARRR and jackeasy

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Personally I think Chyos' main problem is the monthlyish update. His game is getting too big for him to be doing this and he might need to switch to bi monthly updates or something along those lines. Hopefully someone else who can help out. (Very risky, I'd get a contract going with that one.) This is without a doubt a huge and ambitious game and if he is intent on doing it alone then I wish him good luck.

Doffy6601

Mar 30, 2022
CG RIP = only pictures to fap, no game to play

Given the last comment on his membership of the one you Quoted he longer is a Patreon, so he can only see messages of his tier for the rest of the month, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

:WaitWhat: :HideThePain:
If you ignore the bad fans of that genre, and the best fans of the Vanilla genre...sure...
:rolleyes:
So far I've misinterpreted CG as influential with gameplay, btw thanks,

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's almost as if the game has been focusing more on the vanilla side than the NTR since the beginning.
Because it had.
Originally there was only 1 Character with NTR content planned (Queen of Cuck Kate), the "success" of the NTR scenes and pressure from fans of that Genre made Chyos include NTR routes for all Characters and plan a dual route for any future developments

Jul 13, 2018
Because it had.
Originally there was only 1 Character with NTR content planned (Queen of Cuck Kate), the "success" of the NTR scenes and pressure from fans of that Genre made Chyos include NTR routes for all Characters and plan a dual route for any future developments
Well then. (I promise, I am not being cynical here...) Maybe it is a good idea to accept that "success" then. Afterall, it allows you to play the game you enjoy. Brigading for more of "your"content is almost always a bad idea.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
If I were Chyos, I would do the following every other month: Content related to the main story and content related to side quests (NTR or not). So gradually everything was flowing. NTR content that provoked new routes would only come at the end as if it were a DLC. It would be great because everyone would want to play it again. Marvel's What if type. And if the MC didn't save...

Feb 7, 2018
If I were Chyos, I would do the following every other month: Content related to the main story and content related to side quests (NTR or not). So gradually everything was flowing. NTR content that provoked new routes would only come at the end as if it were a DLC. It would be great because everyone would want to play it again. Marvel's What if type. And if the MC didn't save...
I like being able to play the story with NTR themes rather then just having a dozen disparate and unconnected scenarios though. This isn't giving everyone a slice of pie, it's bringing back "Equal but separate" establishments and giving NTR lovers the black bathrooms.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes