Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Have you thought of adding more Runah content? I hear everyone loves more Tia as well!
There has been a lot for that in the past updates. and while I'm glad so many like the story around it I would prefer to focus on the other storylines for a while. (It's more fun to work on different stories to get a change of scenery) Tia's next update will conclude her story so that will leave more room for other characters in the future.
After I've then worked on other characters for a while we can talk about stuff like pregnancy for Tia or the other women in Rumah.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
There has been a lot for that in the past updates. and while I'm glad so many like the story around it I would prefer to focus on the other storylines for a while. (It's more fun to work on different stories to get a change of scenery) Tia's next update will conclude her story so that will leave more room for other characters in the future.
After I've then worked on other characters for a while we can talk about stuff like pregnancy for Tia or the other women in Rumah.
No more pregnancies for anyone. Kate won't let these fetishists give birth non-stop, and the rest of the women do not need to be touched.

• Sad
Reactions: elpin

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
more pregnancy content please

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Also if you want to know, there is planned new skills for Tia taught by some orc friend. That's cool, after all, Tia lack skills, she can search herbs but she cannot heal anyone with them.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Also if you want to know, there is planned new skills for Tia taught by some orc friend. That's cool, after all, Tia lack skills, she can search herbs but she cannot heal anyone with them.
Her skills should play imo on the hp% or the tank class.
Even inflicting bleeding or poison to an enemy would be cool.
But since she gets moves from the orc friend (Maui I guess) they will be similar to the npcs combat

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
yes, probably rage , some shield move, and using that axe.On war, axes are not only used to chop armors,also to break weapons like spears, or even to cut tendoms or bones,also produce high lacerations. On some games, because axes are used by ultra-offensive players they have ultimate skills like earthquake, as a high tier technique in the long lon long and endless future, would be fitting for a orc.
Also she could use some skill for his half-blood orc.

Also they can throw their axes to the enemy inflicting lot of damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I want to thank you for the Dasan content though in the 5.1.5 update. That was a hilarious way of semi losing Tia.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hopefully, he was being ironic. Well... I hope he was.

:D

John holt

Jan 1, 2018
yes int 4,read it somewhere,if you need talent points fast you gotta lvl fast,just go to game/data and open enemies,json with notepad,and you can change exp from monsters(in hunting ground fighting those 3 orcs you can get to lvl 100 fast) i changed exp/gold from all monsters to 9999999 exp,but if you want to take it easy but fast exp just put 2x or 3x the amount enemy is giving and i suggest only touch exp or gold nothing else,and save after you made the changes,if you gonna go for lvl 100 fast save talent points because later you have more talents,save 50% of your talent points for the other talents
I changed all EXP for monsters and attempted to kill wolf and still got the 165 exp? is there anything I missed?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I changed all EXP for monsters and attempted to kill wolf and still got the 165 exp? is there anything I missed?
How bad do you want to cheat? I mean do you want exp,lvls,stats I use a cheat mod that ain't here and you can do whatever you want, since I don't like wasting time grinding, just doing quests, gave myself max exp so lvl 99 and 999 all stats for 1 hit kills, also you can change variables, don't know what the mods on page 1 do, since I use one for ALL rpgm games, if you just want exp to max (lvl99) send me your save I'll do it for you. Haven't played this game in long time since updates are short just waiting the right moment, also have start from lvl1 but no biggie not in rush to play it. Also you can have any item but I suggest not getting the quest ones or if you want mod I can explain how to use it

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good evening!

It's finally time to release this update. I've been testing it for the past hours and I've put into it as much as I could to this point.
This isn't the full 0.5.2.0 update as I have already told you in my last report. Which means I'm not fully done with Lyvia's story yet. I will continue to work on it in the coming week and as soon as it's done I will release it.
But in terms of new scenes this update pretty much covers everything for Lyvia.
I'm currently not planning to add much more for her in 0.5.2.0 (maybe 1 or 2 animations at maximum, we will see).

So a quick changelog:
This is again a test release! So even though I tested it very extensive there will probably be bugs (maybe even gamebreaking bugs). Please be aware of this and if you play it keep a copy of your saves!

If you don't like playtesting then wait a few days. I will upload a fixed version as soon as I've removed every bug that you guys run into.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes