soulrave

May 16, 2018
Speaking of Tia, the hell happen to her? The character face design before this new one is much better in my opinion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
why do you want to equip a silver sword?
Back than it was defined as a "dagger"
Pretty much every weapon has the same specs at the moment (except unique weapons).
You could argue it would be better to give weapons different stats, but that might happen in a rework one day (like dagger hardly makeing any damage but haveing high props on agi and crit chance).
For now some people just want to feel like a knight or Hero by wielding a toothpick called sword

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Back than it was defined as a "dagger"
Not my question. This is answering the "how the bug functioned"
I am asking why you, the player, would want the main character to equip a silver sword.

1. Silver is obsolete compared to Shadowstone.
2. Axes are comparable.

I figured out the answer myself.
I misremembered the MC's default weapon as being an Axe but it is actually a dagger.
Axe and sword are comparable. but daggers are nerfed and weaker.

Shadowstone Dagger Stats:
+36 atk
+5% acc
+10% crit

Shadowstone Sword OR Axe Stats:
+46 atk
+5% acc
+10% crit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not my question. This is answering the "how the bug functioned"
I am asking why you, the player, would want the main character to equip a silver sword.

1. Silver is obsolete compared to Shadowstone.
2. Axes are comparable.

I figured out the answer myself.
I misremembered the MC's default weapon as being an Axe but it is actually a dagger.
Axe and sword are comparable. but daggers are nerfed and weaker.

Shadowstone Dagger Stats:
+36 atk
+5% acc
+10% crit

Shadowstone Sword OR Axe Stats:
+46 atk
+5% acc
+10% crit
When the Bug happened there were no Shadowstone weapons, Silver Weapons were the best you could make though and the rest is in the Post above

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone give me a little spoiler about Gwen
What could go wrong if i obey her and become her champion

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far that sets you on the corruption route with Athia, potentially also with Sabrina and other girls.
Based on the storydetails and lore shared so far that potentially lead down the path of MC becomeing the Evil Overlord killing all humans.
Choosing Athia is setting her on her Love/Romance route and on a path to potentially prevent humanities demies at the hands of the vengeful Isha.
...so yeah alot hangs freely in the air and can be turned around by Chyos at any given time (and Chyos has the tendency to do that alot)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos
in the quest "The Contract" I am asked to send men to guard the road.
when i interact with the road in the command tent. I cannot send any because the men are not trained yet. this is fine
but despite having sent 0 men the game thinks I have sent men and advanced that quest. telling me to wait a few days then visit baron giron again to see if your actions bear fruit

it should require actually having men assigned to advance to that step

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Based on the storydetails and lore shared so far that potentially lead down the path of MC becomeing the Evil Overlord killing all humans.
pfft. no. she is a goddess of fucking not of human slaughter
and there is absolutely nothing about her path indicating she intends to slaughter humanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulrave

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
So far that sets you on the corruption route with Athia, potentially also with Sabrina and other girls.
Choosing Athia is setting her on her Love/Romance route and on a path to potentially prevent humanities demies at the hands of the vengeful Isha.
...so yeah alot hangs freely in the air and can be turned around by Chyos at any given time (and Chyos has the tendency to do that alot)
:unsure::unsure: thanks for that

I know i m disturbing you a lot but a final question this new update ( 0.5.1.9) can work with joiplay ??

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
:unsure::unsure: thanks for that

I know i m disturbing you a lot but a final question this new update ( 0.5.1.9) can work with joiplay ??
Keep in mind that he is blowing things way out of proportion.
Isha had a temporary alliance of convenience with another god. whose minions include demons, orcs, and dark elves.
And from that he concludes Isha desires to exterminate humanity.
You, as her champion are fighting those. And Isha is fine with that.
It is a huge stretch to say she wants to exterminate humanity

Jan 19, 2021
Fucking boring game, I'm not at that time anymore, when I spent a week trying to figure out how to complete a damn mission that the game didn't specify right
I think this one of the best games on this site. So when you think this is a boring game then i'm wondering which game you like

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes