kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Okay, I'm a bit stupid XD, to have incest you have to replace guardian with dad in this list and other names too? And will everything be in line with the further adventure? Isn't that what this is about?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Okay, I'm a bit stupid XD, to have incest you have to replace guardian with dad in this list and other names too? And will everything be in line with the further adventure? Isn't that what this is about?
Yes you have to rename them.
I think the right option is Father tho

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Which list? o_O

Bro, what's goin' on? I feel like I'm totally lost, lately.

I guess the news about an upcoming Tia update hit me too hard. :cry:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Did I lose something here?
Lists?
Tia update?
Psycho mantis?
I told you. I'm lost.

These ntr-preggo-Rumah dudes... well, they finally won. I feel like a stray kitten, now: I can't fight 'em anymore... :(

I feel so lost that I almost feel the urge to answer people who ask noob questions instead of telling them: "read that bloody damn walkthrough, will youuuuu!!!" - could you believe it?

:eek::eek:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The fuck? The next point of the List was Tia, after all she won. After her story is finished, there will be on pool Tia preggo stuff, and that's it.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018

This question has been answered at least 3 times this week, c’mon guys at least check the thread or walkthrough, instead of immediately writing up over and over “where is the violin”.
It’s in Lucius shop, for the final time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I told you. I'm lost.

These ntr-preggo-Rumah dudes... well, they finally won. I feel like a stray kitten, now: I can't fight 'em anymore... :(

I feel so lost that I almost feel the urge to answer people who ask noob questions instead of telling them: "read that bloody damn walkthrough, will youuuuu!!!" - could you believe it?

:eek::eek:
Have they won?
Chyos told them this is the last time I play your game, so be happy and kindly shut up or fuck off.
If that is a Victory it's a Pyrrhic victory for sure.

We have made it... the storm is nearly wethered, don't go over board now that the promissed land is in view at the horizon

BBC King

May 8, 2021

Hello everyone,

this week was a lot better than the last.
I finished the 0.5.1.9 update on monday, Tuesday was then all about fixing and updating the walkthrough.
Wednesday I've then continued to work on the story. The focus is now on a forest exploration which you can on the one hand send your mercs to or/and participate yourself in. This is something I'm still working on. I also made a small update to the to make it easier to see where which troops are located.

The goal for the coming week is now to implement both of the new maps I've been working on and to write the final part for the quest. I will also add 1-2 animations to this final part of the update which also need to be made first.
So not sure if all of that is possible until next Friday...I don't want to raise false hopes so the best solution for now is to leave it open and inform you then on my progress.

When 0.5.2.0 is then finally done I want to add the postponed scene for Arianna finding Rumah. This isn't that much of a complex scene so I hope I can finish it in under a week.

And then we get to Tia's final update where I want to conclude her storyline. Some might be happy, others sad about it. But I think it's time to complete this finally.
This of course doesn't mean Tia won't get anymore content afterwards (I plan to make a pregnancy update for her) but I think she already got more attention than any other woman in the game. So to give her some pause after this is appropriate as I see it.

I will also start a new content poll this month. Probably right after the 0.5.2.0 update is done. As I've said before in a comment and also on discord I want to have from now on one option on the content poll that continues the main story. Because of that Sophie will be available there as an option to vote for.

That's all news for now. I'll continue to work for a few more hours.

Thank you all for joining this month!
I hope you'll have a relaxing weekend!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The fuck? The next point of the List was Tia, after all she won. After her story is finished, there will be on pool Tia preggo stuff, and that's it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Tia preggo nooooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek:

I w a n t a MC vs t h e C u l t u p d a t e e e e e e e e e

I' v e h a d e no u g h of t h i s f u c k i n g R u m a h

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Where is the violin?

Where is the stone Bianca asked me for?

Why can't I raise Frisha points?

is there incest? where is the incest?

more ntr please

how many pregnant chicks?

ntr saves please

more Tia please

is the quest bugged?

how can I use cheats? where are the cheats?

and so on

:eek::eek::eek:

JUST KILL ME

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Tia preggo nooooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek:

I w a n t a MC vs t h e C u l t u p d a t e e e e e e e e e

I' v e h a d e no u g h of t h i s f u c k i n g R u m a h
Chyos in his latest Patreon post put a main story quest poll, after the mess he decided that there should always be main story option.
Also Arianna is in the patreon option btw, but she isn’t that voted
Where is the violin?

Where is the stone Bianca asked me for?

Why can't I raise Frisha points?

is there incest? where is the incest?

more ntr please

how many pregnant chicks?

ntr saves please

more Tia please

is the quest bugged?

how can I use cheats? where are the cheats?

and so on

:eek::eek::eek:

JUST KILL ME
C’mon Otto don’t be a drama queen, get a snack or a ntr save, they really calm the mind :whistle::whistle:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chyos in his latest Patreon post put a main story quest poll, after the mess he decided that there should always be main story option.
Also Arianna is in the patreon option btw, but she isn’t that voted

C’mon Otto don’t be a drama queen, get a snack or a ntr save, they really calm the mind :whistle::whistle:
I'm just waiting for 0.5.2.0 :sleep:

(bored) :whistle:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Don't go drugs, the effects of it, you can see on Ottoeight. It can be fun at first, but it pays its tool later.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes