Solak

Nov 22, 2017
So many memes but…
Have you ever realized that ASWS isn’t that humorous?
In fact in all of my playthroughs I found less than 5 jokes, moreover even the less serious characters aren’t that fun, like Maui.
When you've got money, power, fame and/or a big dick, you don't need humour to bed women. This concludes today's lesson.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When you've got money, power, fame and/or a big dick, you don't need humour to bed women. This concludes today's lesson.
Ehy what are you doing here?
Get back there Solak!

I meant that there aren't much funny characters or jokes around, MC can be a blank slate for all I care but I want some other comedic relief characters or moment around

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ehy what are you doing here?
Get back there Solak!

I meant that there aren't much funny characters or jokes around, MC can be a blank slate for all I care but I want some other comedic relief characters or moment around
I'd say cucking Roderick and fucking the blindfolded Verena makeing her think her marriage might have not been such a mistake afterall was pretty funny... or watching Dasan bail like the bitch he is :devilish:

Well there are certainly rarely real joke loughing scenes but you'll still get your lough with the WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!? moments

Reactions: zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe the real joke was the biches we fucked along the way.

But what is exactly the sin?
The curse?
The thought of sex in a prude community?

We can either ponder, discuss about it...
Or simple ask directly Chyos
Oh I know a good joke. Tia thinking Dasan cared about her hahahaha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'd say cucking Roderick and fucking the blindfolded Verena makeing her think her marriage might have not been such a mistake afterall was pretty funny... or watching Dasan bail like the bitch he is :devilish:

Well there are certainly rarely real joke loughing scenes but you'll still get your lough with the WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!? moments
Yeah it was funny, but poor Roderick lmao
Ruining Dasan’s life should a kink, so much pleasure

Tia and Lyvia encounters where they should not be are, yeah funny.
Oh I know a good joke. Tia thinking Dasan cared about her hahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahah

How about another joke Murray Grayking666?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah it was funny, but poor Roderick lmao
Ruining Dasan’s life should a kink, so much pleasure

Tia and Lyvia encounters where they should not be are, yeah funny.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahah

How about another joke Murray Grayking666?
How about you get what you fucking deserve! *Shoots you with the Dasan gun*

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How about you get what you fucking deserve! *Shoots you with the Dasan gun*
Since when Dasan has merchandise inspired by him?

Now for a real question, will Mira’s update win or the rework update will beat her in the next poll?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Since when Dasan has merchandise inspired by him?

Now for a real question, will Mira’s update win or the rework update will beat her in the next poll?
Honestly I just want Rumah to finish so everyone else can have their characters have a better chance of winning.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly I just want Rumah to finish so everyone else can have their characters have a better chance of winning.
But Rumah is no longer on the poll… yet.

Don’t worry after Tia, patrons will swarm to Tia’s pregnancy as soon as it pops up.
My predictions are about goblins, lots of them.

To be honest I just want to see Penny, like goddamnit, who remembers Penny?
Melissa shall come, but Penny?
Penny is in purgatory

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
But Rumah is no longer on the poll… yet.

Don’t worry after Tia, patrons will swarm to Tia’s pregnancy as soon as it pops up.
My predictions are about goblins, lots of them.

To be honest I just want to see Penny, like goddamnit, who remembers Penny?
Melissa shall come, but Penny?
Penny is in purgatory
Penny x Lucius

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Good afternoon,

Friday already, time to give you a short review of the past week.

I think most of it is already summed up with the release wednesday night.
I really wanted to make that release on Tuesday, but the amount of things that were unfinished by then made it impossible for me. Even by the end of wednesday the update was untested and buggy.
At this point a big thank you to all who reported the bugs so that it was easier for me to get the version somewhat stable.

This update got a lot more complicated because of the branching options... Who got missing, did you lose a fight afterwards? Did you free person X first was person Y with you at the time, did you then do the fight or bring her to safety first, did you sneak in or did you leave a trail of blood...
It might have been a bit too much I admit...while some things look minor it really was a lot to on my plate.

There is now still some dialogue missing in certain situations and scenes (you probably know what I'm referring to if you played this version), I will add that in the coming days.
Right after the bugfixing was somehow done yesterday I already started working on a new scene for Katherin & Tia. After all, such a great rescue operation must be celebrated... and I needed a break from scripting (working on animations can be quite relaxing compared to that).

So what's next: I want to complete 0.5.3.0 in the coming week. Therefore I will continue to work today until evening and then probably even tomorrow a bit.

I know that I'm running short on time if I also want to work on Bianca's bonus scene next week. Originally the goal was to also get it done before my vacation, but right now I can't promise that this is possible... My priority now is to make a really good conclusion for Tia's quest. If there is enough time afterwards to get Bianca's scene done on top then perfect. If not then I will have to delay it until early next month when I return home. After all I want to make that scene really good after you had to wait for it so long. Next week is the limit of time that I have this month...After all there is a reason I didn't want to keep billing on for February.

Wayfarer I updated the release link to 0.5.2.5b: - When 0.5.3.0 is done I will also update the link to 0.5.2.9 for you.

Anyway. Time to continue ;)
Thank you all for your patience!

Have a nice weekend!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good afternoon,

Friday already, time to give you a short review of the past week.

I think most of it is already summed up with the release wednesday night.
I really wanted to make that release on Tuesday, but the amount of things that were unfinished by then made it impossible for me. Even by the end of wednesday the update was untested and buggy.
At this point a big thank you to all who reported the bugs so that it was easier for me to get the version somewhat stable.

This update got a lot more complicated because of the branching options... Who got missing, did you lose a fight afterwards? Did you free person X first was person Y with you at the time, did you then do the fight or bring her to safety first, did you sneak in or did you leave a trail of blood...
It might have been a bit too much I admit...while some things look minor it really was a lot to on my plate.

There is now still some dialogue missing in certain situations and scenes (you probably know what I'm referring to if you played this version), I will add that in the coming days.
Right after the bugfixing was somehow done yesterday I already started working on a new scene for Katherin & Tia. After all, such a great rescue operation must be celebrated... and I needed a break from scripting (working on animations can be quite relaxing compared to that).

So what's next: I want to complete 0.5.3.0 in the coming week. Therefore I will continue to work today until evening and then probably even tomorrow a bit.

I know that I'm running short on time if I also want to work on Bianca's bonus scene next week. Originally the goal was to also get it done before my vacation, but right now I can't promise that this is possible... My priority now is to make a really good conclusion for Tia's quest. If there is enough time afterwards to get Bianca's scene done on top then perfect. If not then I will have to delay it until early next month when I return home. After all I want to make that scene really good after you had to wait for it so long. Next week is the limit of time that I have this month...After all there is a reason I didn't want to keep billing on for February.

Wayfarer I updated the release link to 0.5.2.5b: - When 0.5.3.0 is done I will also update the link to 0.5.2.9 for you.

Anyway. Time to continue ;)
Thank you all for your patience!

Have a nice weekend!
You just quoted a random dude called Wayfarer, if he still around he will be like: “wtf”

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes