zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
On a real note, is anyone wondering what the final branch of Tia's questline would be like?
I didn’t even play 5.2.5. so I can’t tell you.
Something something about revenge is bad or revenge should be fulfilled?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I didn’t even play 5.2.5. so I can’t tell you.
Something something about revenge is bad or revenge should be fulfilled?
Oh well you get to go find her dad and you have a choice to stealth it with Katherine or go nuts to the table attack head first with Tia. Either way the other character you didn't side with sneaks off leaving a note saying they went to do their thing. So you go to the orc's lair and that girl is caught. I'm wondering where it goes from here. Is the choice gonna be spare him or kill him? Will Tia go back to Rumah? Will Dasan get that dance studio he always wanted?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I've been trying for like one hour to do anything with my 5 mercenaries, and I can't seem to be able to (I searched that thread too):
- When I got the 5th mercenary, Lyvia told me to talk to Giron but my options are only paying taxes or talking about the mines (and regarding the mines nothing has changed, he doesn't want to).
- When I go to the camp, I talk to everyone, try every tent, nothing happens.
- When I go to Imawyn's tent, I click literally everywhere and nothing happens. I tried using the map on that tent, it's impossible. I tried in the camp, it's just the normal map. Btw the way I never could equip my mercenaries too, I've never been able to do ANYTHING with them.

A kind soul to help me ?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I've been trying for like one hour to do anything with my 5 mercenaries, and I can't seem to be able to (I searched that thread too):
- When I got the 5th mercenary, Lyvia told me to talk to Giron but my options are only paying taxes or talking about the mines (and regarding the mines nothing has changed, he doesn't want to).
- When I go to Imawyn's tent, I click literally everywhere and nothing happens. I tried using the map on that tent, it's impossible. I tried in the camp, it's just the normal map. Btw the way I never could equip my mercenaries too, I've never been able to do ANYTHING with them.

A kind soul to help me ?
you need to bring Giron 10 goblin's ears first.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh well you get to go find her dad and you have a choice to stealth it with Katherine or go nuts to the table attack head first with Tia. Either way the other character you didn't side with sneaks off leaving a note saying they went to do their thing. So you go to the orc's lair and that girl is caught. I'm wondering where it goes from here. Is the choice gonna be spare him or kill him? Will Tia go back to Rumah? Will Dasan get that dance studio he always wanted?
So basically Tia goes swinging like a BEYBLADE towards the orcs while Katheryn goes the sneaky approach?
And both of them are this stupid to go solo?
Like mother like daughter I guess.
Chyos loves to put choices, so he will definitely put a spare choice, but sincerely other than kill him, what’s the point?
He is a redeemable piece of filth, chances are we will get a chance to brainwash him.
Tia will probably be free of everything and follow MC as her life choice.

And sadly no Dasan won’t get his dance studio, his career as an hip hop dancer must wait….. TILL THE NEXT RUMAH UPDATE BABYYYYY

A kind soul to help me ?
Mmmmmh sounds awful, if you didn’t edit anything can you show me some screenshot of the quest?
Worst scenario send me the save so I can check

Reactions: fabulous007

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

A kind soul to help me ?
First you need to talk with John to get the Quest of helping him smith weapons for the Kings... for that you need to advance Frishas story until Giron became a Baron.
You also first need to send 4 (if frank survived) or 5 mercaneries to Arenfield as guards.
Only after those steps are completed and you gathered more mercs will Giron listen to MC offering to guard the mine for iron ore

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for the replies. I was just ultra dumb though, because of zARRR's reply I checked the questlog and the only thing left was to talk to Giron. So I went again, and I realized the second choice wasn't to pay for Emily but a new one, to "talk business". I didn't realize it at first because I just finished Emily's orphanage, so I had the same number of choices with Giron and I didn't pay attention (sry :BootyTime: ).

Regarding John and the goblin hears (I have 28 I already genocided the Goblins) I had already everything I needed. It's just that I couldn't do anything with my mercenaries. It's weird though that you can't do anything with them until you have 5 and you talk to Giron. They were just there in the camp costing me money.
I think it would be better if the game clearly explained that you will only be able to use them after doing all that, and that a new menu will appear at that moment.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I was just ultra dumb though, because of zARRR's reply I checked the questlog and the only thing left was to talk to Giron. So I went again, and I realized the second choice wasn't to pay for Emily but a new one, to "talk business". I didn't realize it at first because I just finished Emily's orphanage, so I had the same number of choices with Giron and I didn't pay attention (sry :BootyTime: ).

Regarding John and the goblin hears (I have 28 I already genocided the Goblins) I had already everything I needed. It's just that I couldn't do anything with my mercenaries. It's weird though that you can't do anything with them until you have 5 and you talk to Giron. They were just there in the camp costing me money.
I think it would be better if the game clearly explained that you will only be able to use them after doing all that, and that a new menu will appear at that moment.
The game IS about discovering, interacting and changeing the world.
The entire game is build upon the premise that Players find their way around with as little guidance as possible, giving them a feeling of freedom.
There is a Walkthrough and a Wiki for those that despise these kind of things but the game is already giving plenty of hints.
Jokes on you. Dasan is Jewish. There is no hell for him.
I took him for a mormon with his Harem/polygamy fetish though

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The game IS about discovering, interacting and changeing the world.
The entire game is build upon the premise that Players find their way around with as little guidance as possible, giving them a feeling of freedom.
There is a Walkthrough and a Wiki for those that despise these kind of things but the game is already giving plenty of hints.

I took him for a mormon with his Harem/polygamy fetish though
He converts right before you kill him in the Vanilla route. You however have to find the 5 "Secret Dasan Files" scattered across the game. He acrually ends up becoming a multi faceted character because of them.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
So Tia is ok with MC fuck other girls but not being intimate with her mother! Come on Tia be more open it

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So Tia is ok with MC fuck other girls but not being intimate with her mother! Come on Tia be more open it
Well it depends doesn't it? I mean if she 2+C she will be open to some exhibition, 4+ open to cheating on the MC 5+ open to public sex and then I believe less then 10 C or 10+C (depends on who it involves) then she will dislike the MC being with other women, if it's 10+ / 11+ (again depends, seems it's more okey to sex orcs then humans) she will start to think it's hot, if it's 15+ she will want to join in and if it's 20+ she will join in. So I guess the corruption score is just to low for her to like it... also I believe it was mentioned that there will be a resolution of Kath + Tia (3some hinted) when the 5.3.0 is released.

Also on a side note I think it's funny that the walkthrough has switched at some parts from saying pure / corrupt route to pure / fun route :D

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes