Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I've found this game very recently (and by a complete accident as well), and so far, I've spent 15 fairly enjoyable hours with it. A lot of it was spent just exploring locations, getting to know the characters and doing basic things like hunting and combat, which I think the game keeps varied enough to make the grinding not all that annoying.
There's just one thing that makes me wonder whether I'm really an intended audience for this game (and it's fine if I'm not, I'd just rather not invest another 20 hours into it if that's the case), so I was hoping that someone who has spent a lot more time with the game would help me figure it out. I did read many reviews and posts, took a brief look at the walkthrough, but still couldn't really find anything that'd sway me either side.

It's regarding the amount of content, and by extension, corruption.
So it seems to me that with pretty much every given character there's 2 routes you can pick. Now, I understand that corruption paths will always have more content, by their very nature, and I can obviously see that the game's still being developed, so certain areas and characters took priority and some are left more barebones for now, but essentially, I'd like to know if there's any significant amount of fun to be had by aiming for routes based on affection (and out of curiosity, is it/will it be possible to just stick with 1 character and have a Stardew Valley like experience? Say, like going on adventures and saving the world, and then coming back to Penny's farm and enjoying some family life?), cause there's a fair number of characters I actually quite like, but the content I've experienced so far seems rather limited.
I was expecting the love routes to be more vanilla, but it seems (at least on the surface it looked like it to me) that even some relatively basic stuff like groping is being gated behind character's corruption, even with characters that already had lots of sex with you.
So here's my 2 main questions:
Does this vary between characters? Are some of them just inherently more open to fun, do they perhaps open up more as you make progress in their content? I don't expect every character to be into anal and stuff, I'd actually find it more interesting if there was some variety in this regard, as in, some characters are more shy or adventurous and it gets reflected in what they're willing to do.
And two, what's the deal with corruption? So far it seems (I did spend some time on a backup save trying to explore some of this on my own) like almost all of it is just you being a creep and spiking everyone's food and drink? And the effects of it, at first I thought that this might be something more like "lewdness" and would make the girls more open to some sexual stuff, but when messing around with Tia it looks like it went from "it's ok to touch me even if someone could see us" to "can't think of anything other than dicks" super quickly. So ... is corruption just complete sluttification? Do I understand that correctly? I mean, the dialogue changes were actually pretty cool, and credits to the dev for having so much detail at all the different stages of corruption, but it's not the kind of thing I'd want to do to my cuddle-buddies y'know, hence why I'm asking for a clarification.
To add what HentaiKami said Tia is actually a special case she is a closet slut/pervert and is liberated by MCs powers.
There are several Characters that supress their perverted nature (like Verena) which seem to become unnaturral perverted/slutty after being affected by the MC but the game lore clearly states that MCs power can't forcefully make the affected person do something they wouldn't naturally want, it just lowers their inhibitions which makes them act on their most hidden desires... some stronger than others

Reactions: Random Bob

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Is their no other way to play this update until march when I try to join on patreon I get message saying "You can't join this creator's membership."

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is their no other way to play this update until march when I try to join on patreon I get message saying "You can't join this creator's membership."
Where have you been? Chyos is taking a break so if you werent subbed before February, then you don't get to be subscribed until March.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's pretty much ensured that once a stable build is released in february you'll be able to grab it here.
Duo to Patreon subscription policy Chyos can't accept new supporters, when he decides to halt payment for the current ones.

Reactions: egib

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
*burp* Tia we gotta fuck, Tia. It doesn't matter that we barely interact Tia. *burp* We gotta fuck, people will go nuts if we do.
Oh man oh jeez Rick… wha-what are you going to say to MC… isn’t like NTR, and I-I must cut the wood, like jeez Rick

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh man oh jeez Rick… wha-what are you going to say to MC… isn’t like NTR, and I-I must cut the wood, like jeez Rick
Tia listen *burp* we have to fuck. Dasan is banging my sister, Tia. I need this please. *Burp* let's get shwifty in the MC house. He'll never know *burp*

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
HELL NO. There are 3 routes: love, corruption, ntr.
Tho, you can start a love route and add corruption along the way, spicing up things and taking out inhibitions.
But you can’t start a corruption route and put love afterwards.
While NTR is well… in both routes if you fail (but mostly choose now)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia listen *burp* we have to fuck. Dasan is banging my sister, Tia. I need this please. *Burp* let's get shwifty in the MC house. He'll never know *burp*
J-Jeez Rick, you are like, you are an awful friend, R-Rick!
You’re like Eric but even Eric cared about Arenfield or something!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
J-Jeez Rick, you are like, you are an awful friend, R-Rick!
You’re like Eric but even Eric cared about Arenfield or something!
“Tia, this isn't even about the sex anymore Tia. *burp* It's always been about something greater! It's about the sauce Tia! An-and I-I-I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce, Tia! Th-b-because that's what this is all about, Tia! Th-that's my one-armed man! I'm not driven by fucking all the girls in Arenfield, Tia, that was fake! I-I-I'm driven by finding that McNugget sauce! I want that Mulan McNugget sauce, Tia! That's my entire game arc, Tia! If it takes nineteen more updates, I want my McNugget... dipping sauce Szechuan sauce, Tia! That's what's gon-it's gonna take us all the way to the end, Tia!”

• Haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
“Tia, this isn't even about the sex anymore Tia. *burp* It's always been about something greater! It's about the sauce Tia! An-and I-I-I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce, Tia! Th-b-because that's what this is all about, Tia! Th-that's my one-armed man! I'm not driven by fucking all the girls in Arenfield, Tia, that was fake! I-I-I'm driven by finding that McNugget sauce! I want that Mulan McNugget sauce, Tia! That's my entire game arc, Tia! If it takes nineteen more updates, I want my McNugget... dipping sauce Szechuan sauce, Tia! That's what's gon-it's gonna take us all the way to the end, Tia!”
So many memes but…
Have you ever realized that ASWS isn’t that humorous?
In fact in all of my playthroughs I found less than 5 jokes, moreover even the less serious characters aren’t that fun, like Maui.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So many memes but…
Have you ever realized that ASWS isn’t that humorous?
In fact in all of my playthroughs I found less than 5 jokes, moreover even the less serious characters aren’t that fun, like Maui.
The real joke is that there is no struggle with any sin whatsoever.

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The real joke is that there is no struggle with any sin whatsoever.
Maybe the real joke was the biches we fucked along the way.

But what is exactly the sin?
The curse?
The thought of sex in a prude community?

We can either ponder, discuss about it...
Or simple ask directly Chyos

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes