Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
How can I raise Lyvia's affection, other than going into her room and complimenting her, which gives 1 affection? Right now, she has only 6 hearts and I guess that's why I can't continue her story where I need to sit and talk to her near the campfire.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well after playing the new update, Tia has found a new man to be with.
Friendship ended with Dasan

Now your new mate is *Random orc with orc name that I honestly don’t care knowing, I’ll play the damn game after the update after the pregnancy or heck the rework*

So yeah enjoy the new friendship

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
any1 got the newest version?
Unfortunately, he turnt off the payments for February
The new version is here but it is for hardcore bug hunters only. that is why it is called a test version and should not be posted here. Chyos turned off payments as a favor to his patrons. Their subscriptions last a month longer.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The new version is here but it is for hardcore bug hunters only. that is why it is called a test version and should not be posted here. Chyos turned off payments as a favor to his patrons. Their subscriptions last a month longer.
Any nasty bugs you've found so far?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Basically if they can’t beat you, they’ll put you in a never ending loop of words.
That’s not a bug then, that’s a military tactic worth of Sun Tzu recognition
The good news is if you lose. Tia and Katherine get fucked.
The better news is if you bring Lyvia, she also gets fucked.
The bad news? No dialogue...

• Sad
Reactions: valley57 and zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Naruto talking no jutsu.. He is trying to win u over with his power of friendship and sad life story.
He literally says, "Thanks for bringing Tia here. She needs more orc cock in her life. Also her mother is a legitimate whore for orc dick."

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes