X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
Dasan is just talking with arianna and nothing happening afterwards ....i skipped time like 3 weeks..(outside the rumah )
nothing happening ......am i doing anything wrong...even told her to become friend with dasan

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Bro, this game has a more alive world with more things to do, better gameplay and story than Forspoken,
and it doesn't demand 32 gb of ram :oops::oops::oops:.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bro, this game has a more alive world with more things to do, better gameplay and story than Forspoken, and it doesn't ask for 32 gb of ram :oops::oops::oops:.
And most importantly his protagonist isn’t an arrogant unlikable prick who just keeps talking!

• Haha
Reactions: BczILher

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Wait Dasan can bang Arianna ? Too bad I killed him because he was annoying.
Can we kill his mother too I hate her. Dev make it possible pls.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I have seen the incest scenes between Mira and MC, but never seen the scene where Emily confesses that Giron is Frisha's father. That would make her real hypocrite regarding incest, since she is mortified when she finds out that MC and Mira have feelings towards each other, yet at the same time not doing anything to stop Frisha from dating Dave, or even telling Frisha about it in any point. Or is she just hoping that they don't magically get together and do the deed?
She doesn't really have much of a say. Giron has her by the metaphorical balls. Remember, that's how Giron gets to blackmail her. Worse, if she came out and say "don't date Dave... because you're related!", then Giron would know and he would be entitled to bring Frisha to his own house. That'd mean Emily would barely see her daughter again, daughter who would then be trained to be a maid like Julia, or trained to "service" guests... and of course would risk being experimented on like Yasmine.

So no, she's not being a hypocrite. She's not condoning it. She's merely choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She doesn't really have much of a say. Giron has her by the metaphorical balls. Remember, that's how Giron gets to blackmail her. Worse, if she came out and say "don't date Dave... because you're related!", then Giron would know and he would be entitled to bring Frisha to his own house. That'd mean Emily would barely see her daughter again, daughter who would then be trained to be a maid like Julia, or trained to "service" guests... and of course would risk being experimented on like Yasmine.

So no, she's not being a hypocrite. She's not condoning it. She's merely choosing the lesser of 2 evils.
...not sure how much the patch twists the narrative on those Events, but in the Vanilla game that's not even remotely makeing sense.
Emily hates Giron with a passion as he treated her like Dave treats Frisha.
He give her flowery words but when he is supposed to seal the deal at the church he loughes and says he'd never stoop so low as to be with someone like her... if she rolled over and became his pet thogh he'd care for it... until he grows bored of her.
After that Emily gets pregnant with that merchants child and will never look at Giron again.
Emily isn't happy about Frisha dating Dave since she assumes (correctly) that he'll treat her the same way as Giron did her.
But she isn't totally opposed as in Mira dating MC duo to potential blood relations.
Based on what you said Giron couldn't make Frisha his daugther/pet maid since he never aknowledged her as his bastard and as a lowly mayor he couldn't go against the law or the church (and that's what he is when Frisha started to date Dave).

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
...not sure how much the patch twists the narrative on those Events, but in the Vanilla game that's not even remotely makeing sense.
Emily hates Giron with a passion as he treated her like Dave treats Frisha.
He give her flowery words but when he is supposed to seal the deal at the church he loughes and says he'd never stoop so low as to be with someone like her... if she rolled over and became his pet thogh he'd care for it... until he grows bored of her.
After that Emily gets pregnant with that merchants child and will never look at Giron again.
Emily isn't happy about Frisha dating Dave since she assumes (correctly) that he'll treat her the same way as Giron did her.
But she isn't totally opposed as in Mira dating MC duo to potential blood relations.
Based on what you said Giron couldn't make Frisha his daugther/pet maid since he never aknowledged her as his bastard and as a lowly mayor he couldn't go against the law or the church (and that's what he is when Frisha started to date Dave).
It's not that he never acknowledged her. It's that he doesn't even know Frisha is his daughter. IIRC Emily herself tells MC so, that she kept her a secret from Giron.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not that he never acknowledged her. It's that he doesn't even know Frisha is his daughter. IIRC Emily herself tells MC so, that she kept her a secret from Giron.
which doesn't change the facts.
He has no rights to claim Frisha for his own, nor does he have the power, he could make Emilys live hell by opressing her, but he couldn't actually steal Frisha from her mother.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
which doesn't change the facts.
He has no rights to claim Frisha for his own, nor does he have the power, he could make Emilys live hell by opressing her, but he couldn't actually steal Frisha from her mother.
Couldn't he now? He's not above tricking others, experimenting on them and abusing his power as mayor (and later, as baron).

When Emily first had Frisha, Giron dumped her so she had no intention of revealing Frisha to him. Had she done that, due to her precarious situation at the time, nobody would've bat an eye had he locked her away. They wouldn't even have noticed somebody had gone missing. Or he could've smeared her name, like what happened to Sabrina. At that time, he could've stolen her away from Emily, no problem.

Then we reach the time when Frisha and Dave are grown up and they start pseudo-dating. Marcus is still alive and still protecting her. However, money is growing thin for the both of them. If she were to reveal Frisha's ancestry, Giron would've shown them both no mercy anymore when it comes to taxes. He could've also made both of their lives a living hell... or threatened her to do so if she doesn't accept to giving Frisha to him. For instance, Marcus could've been sent to the frontline. And if he gets killed there or has an "unfortunate accident" along the way, that would've been the end of that. As for Frisha, with the way she was back then, she might have said "it's ok mom, I'll be supporting you that way AND living my dream, so it's all good".

Plenty of scenarios to imagine, so long story short, nothing good could've come from confronting Giron. She has no power, she can't pay her taxes without Marcus, both Marcus and her lack money, and Frisha was looking for a way to get a more lavish lifestyle to escape that poverty. Forgot what I wrote exactly (lost it due to the automated site backup), but there's a reason why Emily wasn't exactly a happy person at the start of the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just fucked Tia with my mind! I FUCKED HER WITH MY FUCKING MIND. IM LIKE THE GREATEST MC ALIVE!
“So let me get this straight.
I am somewhere that’s not I would call Arenfield, I am seeing fricking orcs, and oh yeah I am talking to a Tia!
Oh yeah that’s something I do know!
I do fapping, fuck Jacked up milfs, I’ll probably get an harem next”

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Writing here just to let you know I'm still alive. Sleeping like a hibernating bear, but alive. Alive and sleepin'.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

[hibernating till next non-Rumah/non-preggo/non-reworking update] :sleep:

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: BczILher and zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
“So let me get this straight.
I am somewhere that’s not I would call Arenfield, I am seeing fricking orcs, and oh yeah I am talking to a Tia!
Oh yeah that’s something I do know!
I do fapping, fuck Jacked up milfs, I’ll probably get an harem next”
My favorite part is when Dasan comes in and says it's "Dasanin Time!" Then proceeds to have sex with Tia.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes