zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was just joking (english isn't my first language sometimes there's stuff lost in translation). History is kind of a big passion of mine actually.
Regarding bastards throughout history, let's say it has always been a touchy subject. Which kind of explains why adultery, especially for women in practice, was harshly punished. It was kind of different when the bastard was born from a noble father (as it was the case for William), since a woman never has to question if a child is hers, she knows right away. Men didn't have that luxury. They had other luxuries though.

I've been cumming non-stop inside and this bitch still doesn't get pregnant : [
Oh sure, I love too history and others on the thread do too, but to avoid getting purged by the mods always fuse history bits with the game so it will always remain in topic.

Really?
Even after the contraception talk?
Check the walkthrough in case. if you have lost any steps regarding that

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
But isn’t Maui a side character with a done story?

What’s In your heaaad, in your heaaad Dasaaan Dasaan Dasan san san san
Thank you for that cranberries reference.
As for Maui? She's done when I say she's done. Now I'm angry. Which means 18 more Rumah updates.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That patch that makes Frisha Giron's daughter doesn't really sound like it would fit in with the narrative of Emily, unless it makes other changes in the character. Considering how Emily is opposed on MC and Mira being romantically involved, due to "fact" that they are half-siblings. Since in the scenario of that patch, Frisha would be half-sibling with Dave and dating with intention of marrying.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
That patch that makes Frisha Giron's daughter doesn't really sound like it would fit in with the narrative of Emily, unless it makes other changes in the character. Considering how Emily is opposed on MC and Mira being romantically involved, due to "fact" that they are half-siblings. Since in the scenario of that patch, Frisha would be half-sibling with Dave and dating with intention of marrying.
It is not a patch. You can enable incest or turn it off in the cheat menu.

DShi

Nov 23, 2021
Can a kind soul provide a save for this latest ver that has both ntr and non ntr saves. I had this game in my external hdd and dropped it, now its pinhead is busted and the hdd wont work basically losing my progress. would be very appreciated

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can a kind soul provide a save for this latest ver that has both ntr and non ntr saves. I had this game in my external hdd and dropped it, now its pinhead is busted and the hdd wont work basically losing my progress. would be very appreciated
What a weird coincidence that these days now suddenly everyone loses saves for its pc problems, very very coincidental.

OP save files or search bar

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I know how to enable incest with Mira, but never saw it with Frisha. And as i said, that wouldn't really fit in with how currently the characters are portrayed, unless it actually changes quite a bit of their story.
If incest is turned on Emily will confess her relationship with Giron and reveal that he is the father of Frisha.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I know how to enable incest with Mira,
Wait, it's not a third party patch ? you mean Chyos canonically wanted MC to be Marcus' biological son (and probably couldn't because of patreon) ?
Funny because where I am in the story, it seemed to me that mc would be revealed at some point to be the son of someone very important like a king or whatever.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wait, it's not a third party patch ? you mean Chyos canonically wanted MC to be Marcus' biological son (and probably couldn't because of patreon) ?
Funny because where I am in the story, it seemed to me that mc would be revealed at some point to be the son of someone very important person like a king or whatever.
Yeah, then to escape Sauron’s Eye Patreon’s police (I’ll seize the occasion with this post to say “Fuck you Patreon”) he made Mira and Marcus not blood related to the MC.
So “canonically” Marcus is the protagonist’s guardian, but canonically he is his father

Also the MC can still be a descendant of royalty, we don’t know nothing about his mother.

DShi

Nov 23, 2021
What a weird coincidence that these days now suddenly everyone loses saves for its pc problems, very very coincidental.

OP save files or search bar
expected this sort of a reply, not like i can show proof or anything plus yall gatekeep as if the games you try is for the story XDDD sure "story"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
expected this sort of a reply, not like i can show proof or anything plus yall gatekeep as if the games you try is for the story XDDD sure "story"
Exactly!
It’s not only for the story, but also for the gameplay!
Thank you for the clarification :giggle:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If incest is turned on Emily will confess her relationship with Giron and reveal that he is the father of Frisha.
I have seen the incest scenes between Mira and MC, but never seen the scene where Emily confesses that Giron is Frisha's father. That would make her real hypocrite regarding incest, since she is mortified when she finds out that MC and Mira have feelings towards each other, yet at the same time not doing anything to stop Frisha from dating Dave, or even telling Frisha about it in any point. Or is she just hoping that they don't magically get together and do the deed?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IC wasn't actually the intended way to play the game even with Mira, but Chyos managed to offer an alternative route if the Players are so inclined.
Frisha/Dave or rather Emily/Giron isn't the intended way either it's just more flavor text for the NTR faction that's into IC

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I have seen the incest scenes between Mira and MC, but never seen the scene where Emily confesses that Giron is Frisha's father. That would make her real hypocrite regarding incest, since she is mortified when she finds out that MC and Mira have feelings towards each other, yet at the same time not doing anything to stop Frisha from dating Dave, or even telling Frisha about it in any point. Or is she just hoping that they don't magically get together and do the deed?
you must confess your love to Emily and sleep in her bed about 30 times before she opens up and reveals the truth

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you must confess your love to Emily and sleep in her bed about 30 times before she opens up and reveals the truth
This… really sounds like one of those game myths,” if you beat the Pokémon league 100 times in Pokémon emerald you get a rocket to catch Jirachi”.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes