HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
About orcs, I mean, that before humans existed, they coexisted as social hierarchy, they were probably the most intelligent race in that age, with enough value that gods experimented with them, making evolve into different forms and shape.So they chances of survival before being an "evolved race" like humans would be high.
Don't know if orcs were smarter than elves or dwarves, since both existed also during those times. With orc god being in war with elven god iirc. Seems to me each of them had their own strong points and weak points, with humans again being evolved into the most adaptable average.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eh I think the female dwarves are either dead or beyond saving, husks of flesh.
Bring the female goblin to the other two green ladies uh?

But thing is Maui and Umah (After being captured) were magically changed, The chieftain’s wife is the only exception
I suspect there is a chance to make use of them or save them with the Magic we know of... we need to repopulate the Dwarfen village in order to get more mining options and craftables, I atleast hope for a Runesmith that created that Magma river in the settlement ;)
I think the lore mentioned before that females are more organised and moderate in their agressivity allowing them the be capeable leaders, though Orc society only accepts power which means that they need an alpha male allowing them to rule.
As far as we know, the gods what they really want is to be worshipped. Isha wants them to pray her, that kind of love, that we don't know because we are mortals, we don't know about godhood.

About orcs, I mean, that before humans existed, they coexisted as social hierarchy, they were probably the most intelligent race in that age, with enough value that gods experimented with them, making evolve into different forms and shape.So they chances of survival before being an "evolved race" like humans would be high.

We don't know the ratio of breed that orcs have but I am sure is high as fuck.Like goblins and rats, 8 kids per cycle.
Oh shit.

The answer about cloning is No.

Cloning someone means that the reason of their existence means being a experiment, and for any other unethical uses, like harvesting organs.No we will don't go to that road.
The human gods were born by a group of Orcs wishing to live differently than the the Orcs under Gurtak.
the current Orcs haven't changed much in regards to their "society" the most organised settlements capeable of putting up a fight seem to have adapted parts of human society and exile those not compatible to their style of ruleing (either being to weak or to agressive). I'd compare them to Homo Sapiens Versus Homo Erectus (no pun intended)
Cloneing doesn't have to be all dark like that, there are possibilities for inbetween dystopia and the current world.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
When I started my playthrough I didn't know if it was worth it accepting to have the cheatbook in my inventory, but I'm glad I did. I never use it in my main playthrough, but when there's an important choice I sometimes find myself trying to see what happens if you pick the "other" choice. When doing so, I try to speedrun the scenes I miss by manipulating the stats. Pretty useful if not abused.

Anyway, Kate is the best.

it’s a similar case of Natasha, an unique fetish granted to a patron who helped him a lot during the beginning.

In cases such as Mira and Marcus we all know which was the intended way.
I just started to corrupt Natasha so I still don't really know what you're refering too. As for Marcus I'm even more lost ahah. I know he's her dad but where I am he's considered dead

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When I started my playthrough I didn't know if it was worth it accepting to have the cheatbook in my inventory, but I'm glad I did. I never use it in my main playthrough, but when there's an important choice I sometimes find myself trying to see what happens if you pick the "other" choice. When doing so, I try to speedrun the scenes I miss by manipulating the stats. Pretty useful if not abused.

Anyway, Kate is the best.

I just started to corrupt Natasha so I still don't really know what you're refering too. As for Marcus I'm even more lost ahah. I know he's her dad but where I am he's considered dead
Oh trust me, you’ll know what I am referring too :sneaky:
(If you go to that route at least)

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I'm confused about what the clasps are for? It says there used for crafting but I can't figure out what to craft with them!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
*Puts Tia in search Bar*
Rough estimation
30% comments are just Grayking Tiaposting

20% comments are other using responding to Grayking maniacal desires

20% comments of people complaining about Tia

15% comments of Tia appreciation

10% Tia comments related to the plot, lore and questions in general

4% comments are actually Graykings alts on Tia

1% miscellaneous Tia screams

• Wow
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
*Puts Tia in search Bar*
Rough estimation
30% comments are just Grayking Tiaposting

20% comments are other using responding to Grayking maniacal desires

20% comments of people complaining about Tia

15% comments of Tia appreciation

10% Tia comments related to the plot, lore and questions in general

4% comments are actually Graykings alts on Tia

1% miscellaneous Tia screams
I wish I had time to make alt accounts. Nah we only post horny on main around here.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wish I had time to make alt accounts. Nah we only post horny on main around here.
Such honest man this Tia main.
Faithful to his belief.
If that's a perverted route there's a big chance that's the one I choose.
maybe
They are both perverted, although the correct word would be “corrupted, for that a love route doesn’t exist yet.
There is only an half stopped corrupted route and a complete mindbreak path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Such honest man this Tia main.
Faithful to his belief.

They are both perverted, although the correct word would be “corrupted, for that a love route doesn’t exist yet.
There is only an half stopped corrupted route and a complete mindbreak path.
When Tia is finished...then I'll move on to being a Lyvia stan.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes