zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...you had to open that Box didn't you?
There is a reason for people not opening pandora's box you know?
Boxes are meant to opened after all uh?
I am a messenger of chaos, less than Yotetar, but some must take the toll.

At least look at the bright side, we will start complain less about Tia and more about Lyvia and who knows Bianca?
Never ending Bianca content after she starved scenes for years

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
the only thing I fear, is when a tribe of futas takes toll on the game. Knowing those who like NTR, it probably be a thing in this game.A clan of women with dicks fucking all your women and getting them pregnant.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
the only thing I fear, is when a tribe of futas takes toll on the game. Knowing those who like NTR, it probably be a thing in this game.A clan of women with dicks fucking all your women and getting them pregnant.
Chyos isn’t that excited on Futa tho, you can see it with Sabrina or any comments on the matter.
Maybe a second futa, but a tribe full of them like Rumah?
Naaah, I am out of here

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Chyos isn’t that excited on Futa tho, you can see it with Sabrina or any comments on the matter.
Maybe a second futa, but a tribe full of them like Rumah?
Naaah, I am out of here
You will not, but what will happen after when the cages are filled with goblins? The next step to evolve further will be girls with dicks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You will not, but what will happen after when the cages are filled with goblins? The next step to evolve further will be girls with dicks.
I mean there is also a possibility to bring back the dead (as in undead), people are still complaining there is no Mother/son incest available and she is considered to be dead

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I mean there is also a possibility to bring back the dead (as in undead), people are still complaining there is no Mother/son incest available and she is considered to be dead
Patreon rules in this case, but they are not against girls with massive cocks. Also this can bring back Tia fans to gave her a massive cock, so she can start fucking other girls and more Tia content. Also Chyos is against gay stuff, so mc ass is safe (for now) but he is no against girl with dicks.

This can be a real thing. Also Isha wouldn't be against the idea of a tribe full of girls with horse cocks. She can be matriarch.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
In the relationship part of the menu, you can even see that Kate has a "pregnancy" stat. She's the only one for now tho.

I hope that when you say you want to "take care of the contraception", and when you made the girl a huge slut, she still finds a way to avoid impregnation from the other dudes. I still want all the kids from all the girls to be mine :LUL:
I wonder of paternity tests existed in the middle ages. They should have.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder of paternity tests existed in the middle ages. They should have.
They didn’t exist of course, they were invented in the 1920s.
A children wasn’t considered a bastard till a father recognized it, a mother admitted it or the two lovers were caught in act.
Normally the bastards remained unnoticed and ignored left to their destiny, in exceptional cases they became the heirs of a royal dynasty or they were simply legalized.
Most famous bastard in history was William the conqueror probably.
Then there were cases in which children were too similar to other people than the father.
An example on the matter is Agis III in Sparta, not the son of Agis II but the son of Alcibiades that was banging his wife while he was warmongering with Athens, true cucking style, and so he was removed as heir (or maybe it was just a political move to take him out and put Agesilaus on the throne).

In A struggle with sin, you don’t need any paternity test since the game tells you when Kate gets knocked up.
But that’s meta, for in game characters the situation is different

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
They didn’t exist of course, they were invented in the 1920s.
I was just joking (english isn't my first language sometimes there's stuff lost in translation). History is kind of a big passion of mine actually.
Regarding bastards throughout history, let's say it has always been a touchy subject. Which kind of explains why adultery, especially for women in practice, was harshly punished. It was kind of different when the bastard was born from a noble father (as it was the case for William), since a woman never has to question if a child is hers, she knows right away. Men didn't have that luxury. They had other luxuries though.

the game tells you when Kate gets knocked up.
I've been cumming non-stop inside and this bitch still doesn't get pregnant : [

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes