Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
History can still be heard from the losers.After all, there will be chronicles from every side.

Peacefull? whaaaa?
More peacefull than their era as Orcs... I mean the gods apparently weren't strong enough to quench their greed and violent nature completly... but atleast some can live peacefully... until they find themselfes forced to fight the wars of others or perish... the MC could write a Ballad or two about this

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
More peacefull than their era as Orcs... I mean the gods apparently weren't strong enough to quench their greed and violent nature completly... but atleast some can live peacefully... until they find themselfes forced to fight the wars of others or perish... the MC could write a Ballad or two about this
Orcs can live peacefully by a social hierarchy and they are not evolved as humans.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Orcs can live peacefully by a social hierarchy and they are not evolved as humans.
They can?
The reasons why Orcs rarely have children among themselfes is because those tend to challange their own fathers to a duel to the death... and considering the rarety of females in their own kind leads to constant struggle in between the strongest.
Only the weaker ones that realised they would never stand a chance against their leader would fall in line silently...cause a shift in that power struggle and chaos is ensured

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
They can?
The reasons why Orcs rarely have children among themselfes is because those tend to challange their own fathers to a duel to the death... and considering the rarety of females in their own kind leads to constant struggle in between the strongest.
Only the weaker ones that realised they would never stand a chance against their leader would fall in line silently...cause a shift in that power struggle and chaos is ensured
Being rare in a 70% males 30% females, doesnt mean they cant have children or we don't see children.
Children tending to challenge others or challenge his own father to ascend in the social hierarchy is a common thing on those who move in hordes and tends to live on their own instincts.
On wolves they have a alpha male and female, the others submits, if they dont submit, they die. The alphas are always in fights to control the hierarchy, and even between those who are not alphas show their own position being aggressive and having fights.
On cows and bulls have the same system.

And if we go on other fantasy universes. Those who have a genre being unique, or 1/1000000 between 1000 years. Those are often those who rule over.
For example, in the Zelda Universe, the gerudo are all females, they kidnap, violate and bring back hylians to their caves.So their race keep going. They have a matriarch that is challenged into violent and deadly fight for the control of the clan.And they are all warriors in nature, blood, and genes.Fuck, even some sick bastards think about Urbosa legs.
And when a male appear, he becomes the king of the Gerudo.

In this universe we have a ratio of 70/ 30% between males and females, they dont rule on matriarch, but the females are stronger than most elite orcs.That means females can protect the babies from a rampage, and castrate some of them in a furious rage if they cannot handle their mushroom wine.So it is not like their chances of survival are innexistent,.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Being rare in a 70% males 30% females, doesnt mean they cant have children or we don't see children.
Children tending to challenge others or challenge his own father to ascend in the social hierarchy is a common thing on those who move in hordes and tends to live on their own instincts.
On wolves they have a alpha male and female, the others submits, if they dont submit, they die. The alphas are always in fights to control the hierarchy, and even between those who are not alphas show their own position being aggressive and having fights.

And if we go on other fantasy universes. Those who have a genre being unique, or 1/1000000 between 1000 years. Those are often those who rule over.
For example, in the Zelda Universe, the gerudo are all females, they kidnap, violate and bring back hylians to their caves.So their race keep going. They have a matriarch that is challenged into violent and deadly fight for the control of the clan.And they are all warriors in nature, blood, and genes.Fuck, even some sick bastards think about Urbosa legs.

In this universe we have a ratio of 70/ 30% between males and females, they dont rule on matriarch, but the females are stronger than most elite orcs.That means females can protect the babies from a rampage, and castrate some of them in a furious rage if they cannot handle their mushroom wine.So it is not like their chances of survival are innexistent,.
Cover up people!
Yotetar is in that state again

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If our neighbours start shooting people, doesnt mean we should start shooting people. We have rules, we don't turn Reddit into anarchy (again).
Not really suitable rebuttal i'd say, since in my scenario every participant was willing&eager and not hurting others :p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If a bunch of crazy fanatics that kills christians thinks they are imbued by the spirit of Suleyman the Magnificent it means they gonna besiege Vienna? No, right?
Coincidence happens, that doesn't mean they did it for the good of all, or for a grand scheme. We don't know what gonna happen if we push the red button.
Oh, they have social hierarchy, they can move in hordes, and they accept the authority of a priestess female.
So they have their own personality, for good, or bad, they can think and act for themselves.
And theis goblins are probably ruled by matriarchy, at least what we know right now, thewre is one female above all of them.
And as far as I know there gonna be a FEMALE GOBLIN in the future.
One thing i can say after decades long roleplaying background, it's important to remember that in many game worlds ethics are different from real world and actually having gods and good&evil be forces of nature like gravity is quite normal for many of the settings. In this world gods changed some orcs to eventually become humans and they can clearly cross breed, Tia and Rumah being perfect example. And yes, the gods that created humanity are selfish, but it's also in their self interest to see humans thriving and succeed, so the gods would be good from human view point.

Goblins currently based on all evidence are basically slave race for the dark elves, used as workers and cannon fodder. While they have their own personality and can think for themselves, they are still subjugated with strong magic power, perhaps not directly mind controlled/suggested/put geass on, but scared into obedience by the sheer brutality and force of the dark elven magic.

So the plan i suggested earlier in how to deal with them could lead them in freeing themselves and with guidance of MC they might even become friendly to humans. :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We succesfully cloned a sheep. Should we start cloning humans?
Please do... once we engeneered a super bimbo and an adonis to give each human their most fitting Partner.
I suppose that way we can even achieve world peace :sneaky:

So the plan i suggested earlier in how to deal with them could lead them in freeing themselves and with guidance of MC they might even become friendly to humans. :D
That I can't see happen in any scenario, I can believe into a single female Goblin becomeing frindly with the MC alone and maybe a crossbreed/evolated race like Umah/evolved orcs to be created which is willing to coexist while still haveing a rather hostile disposition to each other as race... again like Rumah to Arenfield/humanity in general

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
We succesfully cloned a sheep. Should we start cloning humans?
I don't see problems with cloning humans if there's reason for it, but you have to remember that cloning tech isn't like it is in scifi shows, we can't make them become exact copy or age them. Basically what we can do is to create a baby with the same genetics. There's no vats where we can super speed aging until they are of the suitable age, nor can we directly feed life experiences, learned skills and such into their brain.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wouldn't go so far as to say that orcs are not as evolved as humans, i would personally say that it's more of a they are equal level evolution, but with different paths taken. Just because humans evolved from orcs doesn't really mean humans are more evolved in the setting, humans are just evolved to more specific direction, where as orcs are in another direction.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That I can't see happen in any scenario, I can believe into a single female Goblin becomeing frindly with the MC alone and maybe a crossbreed/evolated race like Umah/evolved orcs to be created which is willing to coexist while still haveing a rather hostile disposition to each other as race... again like Rumah to Arenfield/humanity in general
It depends, how is their society organised when they are free. Perhaps the one we meet would eventually become their queen or one of the MC's kids with her become leader of the goblins.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One thing i can say after decades long roleplaying background, it's important to remember that in many game worlds ethics are different from real world and actually having gods and good&evil be forces of nature like gravity is quite normal for many of the settings. In this world gods changed some orcs to eventually become humans and they can clearly cross breed, Tia and Rumah being perfect example. And yes, the gods that created humanity are selfish, but it's also in their self interest to see humans thriving and succeed, so the gods would be good from human view point.

Goblins currently based on all evidence are basically slave race for the dark elves, used as workers and cannon fodder. While they have their own personality and can think for themselves, they are still subjugated with strong magic power, perhaps not directly mind controlled/suggested/put geass on, but scared into obedience by the sheer brutality and force of the dark elven magic.

We could hire goblins as cool workers to do our bidding sure, as underpaid miners, underpaid farmers, a new type of expendable mercenary, or even opening a massage parlor with them.
Even if I do wonder how (or if) in the great scheme orcs and goblins will make peace with humans.

For The goblin faction I theorized that either they get disbanded and start becoming less of a menace, like they used to, or after defeating the dark elves, goblins will recognize MC as an Alpha and serve him

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wouldn't go so far as to say that orcs are not as evolved as humans, i would personally say that it's more of a they are equal level evolution, but with different paths taken. Just because humans evolved from orcs doesn't really mean humans are more evolved in the setting, humans are just evolved to more specific direction, where as orcs are in another direction.
You mean, orcs evolved towards the physical adaptation, muscle power et cetera?
Sure definitely.

On the intellectual side orcs look like the typical fantasy trope orcs, dumb.
They have low language abilities, their only solution to everything is fighting and yadda yadda.
So typical standard Lord of the ring orc trope.
But females are more intelligent?
Or is it just because we spend more times with them and they get character development?

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We could hire goblins as cool workers to do our bidding sure, as underpaid miners, underpaid farmers, a new type of expendable mercenary, or even opening a massage parlor with them.
Even if I do wonder how (or if) in the great scheme orcs and goblins will make peace with humans.

For The goblin faction I theorized that either they get disbanded and start becoming less of a menace, like they used to, or after defeating the dark elves, goblins will recognize MC as an Alpha and serve him
I would suspect that we'll need the help of the mercaneries in order to fight our way through their thinned ranks after destroying their breeding chambers with our normal party and once we dealt with the combatants there is noone left of the Goblins... aside of 1 female which we saved from the breeding chamber, which is filled with the remaining female dwarfes otherwise.
Maybe we can take the Goblin to Rumah and make her build her den near the 2 Orcs afterwards.
On the intellectual side orcs look like the typical fantasy trope orcs, dumb.
They have low language abilities, their only solution to everything is fighting and yadda yadda.
So typical standard Lord of the ring orc trope.
But females are more intelligent?
Or is it just because we spend more times with them and they get character development?
Given Umahs mother, Maui and Umah I suspect they are smarter in general... the chieftains wife is the one to actually lead the tribe with her husband giving her authority by supremety

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Ibhar stated that the reason why Orcs try to mate with women of other races is because they won't have to fear their own offsprings killing them off eventually. I suppose the race as a whole survives since a few strong enough leaders get a wife and than remain strong in position causing their offsprings to fall in line.... Tia's father was kinda exiled to the north after failing his challenge with the Orc lord.
I am not sure wether crossbreeds allways turn into beings like the people of Rumah or if other races are the mother weaker Orcs like Scouts and Brutes are born.... it would certainly explain the massive ammount of those we fought before.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would suspect that we'll need the help of the mercaneries in order to fight our way through their thinned ranks after destroying their breeding chambers with our normal party and once we dealt with the combatants there is noone left of the Goblins... aside of 1 female which we saved from the breeding chamber, which is filled with the remaining female dwarfes otherwise.
Maybe we can take the Goblin to Rumah and make her build her den near the 2 Orcs afterwards.

Given Umahs mother, Maui and Umah I suspect they are smarter in general... the chieftains wife is the one to actually lead the tribe with her husband giving her authority by supremety
You say?
I always thought that it was a solo mission, the goblin dilemma.
Bianca, Gavina and MC are the protagonist of the story, although maybe it could be implemented a war between the mercs and goblins which turns into a dungeon cave system similar to the forest dungeon of the Raven.
Eh I think the female dwarves are either dead or beyond saving, husks of flesh.
Bring the female goblin to the other two green ladies uh?

But thing is Maui and Umah (After being captured) were magically changed, The chieftain’s wife is the only exception

• Thinking Face

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
As far as we know, the gods what they really want is to be worshipped. Isha wants them to pray her, that kind of love, that we don't know because we are mortals, we don't know about godhood.

About orcs, I mean, that before humans existed, they coexisted as social hierarchy, they were probably the most intelligent race in that age, with enough value that gods experimented with them, making evolve into different forms and shape.So they chances of survival before being an "evolved race" like humans would be high.

We don't know the ratio of breed that orcs have but I am sure is high as fuck.Like goblins and rats, 8 kids per cycle.
Oh shit.

The answer about cloning is No.

Cloning someone means that the reason of their existence means being a experiment, and for any other unethical uses, like harvesting organs.No we will don't go to that road.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
What the heck happened here? I go to sleep and I wake up to pages of existential talk about gods and goblins. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes