Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Gotta admit Frisha is currently one of my most favorite girls, she needs more Story or atleast get some wholesome story development than she might even challenge Emily for her current place in my ranking list.
For a Sidegirl she certainly has quiet some content, now I just wished she'd be promoted to main girl.
Also I am not so sure regarding content and side girls... I am uncertain but I think Emily is a side girl too and she has by far more content than Frisha (Emilys story is one of the best so far)
FRISHA must be made a main girl!! I completely agree. :)
I don't know why Tia has so much content? She is absolute garbage in my opinion.
If it hadn't been for FRISHA and MIRA. I wouldn't have even touched this game!
And IF THEY DECIDE TO NOT ADD MORE CONTENT FOR FRISHA AND MIRA then I would also decide to not play this game ever again. :p
Btw, I like ATHIA as well but she has even less content than FRISHA or MIRA does so she doesn't really count. :p
Just saying. :)

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
she might even challenge Emily for her current place in my ranking list.
That's funny because if I had to mention things I think could be improved in this game (I'm currenty still playing it, for the first time), Emily was one of them. I find her design unappealing (you'll hate me for this post, warning you), I mean older women aren't my speciality to begin with but she also seems kidda fat (especially with clothes on, weirdly not so much when she's naked), idk. It's a shame because you (apparently) HAVE TO to do her content to access a lot of stuff, including Frisha content, house building, and other stuff (I was curious about that "open relationship" route with Mira, which also requires Emily).

No problem with her story, but I wish she was redesigned (I guess I'm the only one lol). Even other milfs such as Catherine, Claire or Verena are hotter. Yet, the most central character is Emily. Meh.

Overall I enjoy my playthrough a lot though. For a game with such complex branches/choices and possibilities, I rarely encountered any bugs, or dialogues inconsistent with my previous choices. It kind of requieres a walkthrough if you don't want to miss a lot of content forever, but it's cool.

Reactions: Tehemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's funny because if I had to mention things I think could be improved in this game (I'm currenty still playing it, for the first time), Emily was one of them. I find her design unappealing (you'll hate me for this post, warning you), I mean older women aren't my speciality to begin with but she also seems kidda fat (especially with clothes on, weirdly not so much when she's naked), idk. It's a shame because you (apparently) HAVE TO to do her content to access a lot of stuff, including Frisha content, house building, and other stuff (I was curious about that "open relationship" route with Mira, which also requires Emily).

No problem with her story, but I wish she was redesigned (I guess I'm the only one lol). Even other milfs such as Catherine, Claire or Verena are hotter. Yet, the most central character is Emily. Meh.

Overall I enjoy my playthrough a lot though. For a game with such complex branches/choices and possibilities, I rarely encountered any bugs, or dialogues inconsistent with my previous choices. It kind of requieres a walkthrough if you don't want to miss a lot of content forever, but it's cool.
Emily in her new dress looks more appealing actually (after building her 2nd floor).
That aside she used to be a more "slender" Person compared to the other women in Arenfield but age and 2 pregnancies left their traces.
Katherine and Verena have a big bust so their bodyframe seems more compalling to your eyes I suspect.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I still don't know why I buried him... should have left his corpse to be defiled by orcs!
Maggots and worms still need to eat y’know
FRISHA must be made a main girl!! I completely agree. :)
And IF THEY DECIDE TO NOT ADD MORE CONTENT FOR FRISHA AND MIRA then I would also decide to not play this game ever again. :p
Damn I must tell Chyos :p then, not to add anything :p about them then :p
And how dare ya saying Sabrina doesn’t count tsk tsk :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Magazif

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
5.2.5 non ntr save anyone? Deleted mine while being ignorant.

Wish there was an option to redo quests or revisit choices,I doubt I'll get a save file with exact same choices as mine and there's no way to recheck every single decision. 33hrs of gameplay is hard to redo fml.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Maggots and worms still need to eat y’know

Damn I must tell Chyos :p then, not to add anything :p about them then :p
And how dare ya saying Sabrina doesn’t count tsk tsk :p
Well, Sabrina doesn't have much content at all so that's why! You gotta learn comprehension. :p

Evangelion-01, a conservative huh? :p nice to meet ya. :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, Sabrina doesn't have much content at all so that's why! You gotta learn comprehension. :p

Evangelion-01, a conservative huh? :p nice to meet ya. :)
And you gotta learn to stop using emojis!
She has more sex animations than Anya and Athia combined if you count even the futa animations.
Your argument falls short, but sure one day we may see more of her, but not as much as Tia

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
That reminds me I completely abandonned Sabrina, but I have a good reason.
When I saw the choice about futa content, I "guessed" it was the way the author really intended the story, and I was thinking "well you have to try everything at least once". But as a result, I lost any interest in her xD.
My decision-making is flawless.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
And you gotta learn to stop using emojis!
She has more sex animations than Anya and Athia combined if you count even the futa animations.
Your argument falls short, but sure one day we may see more of her, but not as much as Tia
oops, my bad. I mixed Athia with Sabrina. :p lol, been months since I last played this game. :p
Yea, I meant Athia and not Sabrina. :p Don't like Sabrina. :p Sabrina is that Evil God's Slave girl right? Yea, don't like her. :p Athia, I meant. :) The good god. :p
MY FAVORITE GIRLS ARE FRISHA>ATHIA>MIRA, in that order. :)

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That reminds me I completely abandonned Sabrina, but I have a good reason.
When I saw the choice about futa content, I "guessed" it was the way the author really intended the story, and I was thinking "well you have to try everything at least once". But as a result, I lost any interest in her xD.
My decision-making is flawless.
Well turns out that not even Chyos is much of a futa fan, it’s a similar case of Natasha, an unique fetish granted to a patron who helped him a lot during the beginning.

In cases such as Mira and Marcus we all know which was the intended way.
In Sabrina’s case both routes can be viewed as a result of MC dealing with its new curse or power (depending on the point of view of the player).

It’s like saying Dark souls wasn’t meant to be played with ghosts or bows because it wasn’t the intended way when they were implemented to do be used.

oops, my bad. I mixed Athia with Sabrina. :p lol, been months since I last played this game. :p
Yea, I meant Athia and not Sabrina. :p Don't like Sabrina. :p Sabrina is that Evil God's Slave girl right? Yea, don't like her. :p Athia, I meant. :) The good god. :p
MY FAVORITE GIRLS ARE FRISHA>ATHIA>MIRA, in that order. :)
There is a post in your emoji’s
2B963165-7F05-4342-8246-F07735F9BDDE.jpeg
Crossed the line I am going full Ottoeight and ignore ya while quoting you, adios

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes