Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Technically whichever girl get a main poll option, therefore a poll only about themselves, that progresses the main story someway.
So characters like Bianca to expand the dwarf horizon, Tia for Rumah and therefore she brings with her all the side girls, Kate and Claire for the Kirlic trip, Mira for the demons et cetera.
But thing is, wasn’t Frisha also in the main poll?
So her story advanced her character but also the political situation in Arenfield and her persona was just a small fire that burst that prepared the road for Liandra, The Queen, John and Lyvia.
And after that, she stops being relevant to the great scheme of things only by helping in some situations to make dresses…
Therefore maybe she wasn’t even considered a main girl to begin with!
Maybe… Oh no, the real main girl was Giron and his son all along!
Since now they are everywhere and are protagonists in Arenfield political schemes!
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Nooo please don’t give them weird ideas down on discord!
I mean to be honest the Rumah and Tia fever seems to have calmed down itself somewhat… Since even some patrons have shown their distaste towards them, So the future may look bright (Or I am just stupidly optimistic)
Well, If FRISHA was also in the main poll then why is there so little content for her? I am curious. :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ehh... I still want him to free up lyvia by taking over grunt training. Not to sausage fest up my party.

Frank's development would be cool as a wingman who pays you back for saving his life, not as another share fetish guy. And you just know that's where things will inevitably go if ever he becomes a party member. Didn't save his life to dick my women! :p

Edit: I'm gonna take a moment to blaspheme too. I like Tia, she's still easily top 5 in the game for me. I just agree with everyone that a long break is more than warranted.
You like Tia?! Fucking heathen! Get the hell out of here :ROFLMAO:!
Now I am interested to know the other 4…

Wingman I agree, it’s a cool idea even as a simple cameo would rock.
Well, If FRISHA was also in the main poll then why is there so little content for her? I am curious. :(
You mean an entire quest about saving her, 4-5 scenes plus the threesome with Emily and the 3 NTR scenes with her?
Frisha has most content than most side girls, especially vanilla, if you just want moar abuse Frisha that’s your problem.
OK if they start HOMO? after using to much time on Rumah and Tia!
I know where this game belongs! "TRACH" deleted and over
And you belong in the “I don’t get jokes” room
What if Frank is just a nickname for Franceska? :eek:
Well that would be a plot twist, a welcomed one sure
Can someone give me their ntr save file? I already playing the love route and I played it on Joiplay so I don't want to rerun it again
OP and search bar

Reactions: Tehemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You mean an entire quest about saving her, 4-5 scenes plus the threesome with Emily and the 3 NTR scenes with her?
Frisha has most content than most side girls, especially vanilla, if you just want moar abuse Frisha that’s your problem.
Gotta admit Frisha is currently one of my most favorite girls, she needs more Story or atleast get some wholesome story development than she might even challenge Emily for her current place in my ranking list.
For a Sidegirl she certainly has quiet some content, now I just wished she'd be promoted to main girl.
Also I am not so sure regarding content and side girls... I am uncertain but I think Emily is a side girl too and she has by far more content than Frisha (Emilys story is one of the best so far)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucky4U

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Gotta admit Frisha is currently one of my most favorite girls, she needs more Story or atleast get some wholesome story development than she might even challenge Emily for her current place in my ranking list.
For a Sidegirl she certainly has quiet some content, now I just wished she'd be promoted to main girl.
Also I am not so sure regarding content and side girls... I am uncertain but I think Emily is a side girl too and she has by far more content than Frisha (Emilys story is one of the best so far)
Nuh uh.
Emily is considered Main girl, she got a main poll, an entire main quest about her that is NEEDED for the MC to build his house not to mention the fact that she gets an enormous character development and even gets a dress.
Emily is main, Claire is side but her storyline branches with Kate becoming also somewhat of a main character, just like Verena.
Most mothers I would say become main characters only stand by the side of her daughters, but Emily is totally main

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I hope dev makes a side game for Tia and Rumah village
people demands it :KEK:
I thought we all agreed that theonewhomsnameshallneverbespoken shouldn't have been mentioned anymore :confused:

(just joking ;))

Counterargument: Frank can't give blowjobs.
Countercounterargument - I bet a tenner that after theonewhomsnameshallneverbespoken content ends, those guys will ask Chyos to make a new side story: one day Franks goes and tells MC: "Surprise! guess what? this is a wig, and I'm not a man, but a woman!" and we all discover that Frank is actually theonewhomsnameshallneverbespoken disguised! Et voilà, we have a new theonewhomsnameshallneverbespoken adventure!!! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nuh uh.
Emily is considered Main girl, she got a main poll, an entire main quest about her that is NEEDED for the MC to build his house not to mention the fact that she gets an enormous character development and even gets a dress.
Emily is main, Claire is side but her storyline branches with Kate becoming also somewhat of a main character, just like Verena.
Most mothers I would say become main characters only stand by the side of her daughters, but Emily is totally main
Emily is not a main girl. She's main old hag, forchrissake. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Magazif
Mar 24, 2020
who have the save of the begin of the Raven Quest pls share because my save have been bug cannot start the quest or a full save if you guy dont have

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
You like Tia?! Fucking heathen! Get the hell out of here :ROFLMAO:!
Now I am interested to know the other 4…
I'm still not done everything surprisingly so I'm gonna raincheck on that. Takin' my sweet time as I know I'm gonna hit that content wall soon. But there's at least 2 giant reasons Tia's pretty safe though. ;)

But I would love to hear your top 5, as well as anyone else who's completed everything.

Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

Freigeschaltet

Good morning,
Friday again and time to give you a review of the past week.

It started with me continuing the work on the fortress map. I did some tests and not everything worked out as I had envisioned it, because of that I wasn't able to finish that last Friday and it took a good part of Monday as well.
Tuesday I then decided to finally finish the implementation of the 4 new animations I already made. I also added some new equipment for the party members.
Balancing the strength of enemies is still something I didn't put enough time in... But the idea that I have is that you would be able to defeat the next stage of enemies when you face them when being equipped with the previous armor tier...Then in the area of the new enemies you will find a new set which makes the current enemies easy to fight and helps for the next tier and so on.
Obviously that isn't the case at the moment and the talent system makes it even harder as you can thereby get extra defenese or attack values. I hope that with the next rework update I have enough time to get closer to my vision for such a tier based enemy system.
The next part on my to do list was to work on the inner camp. For that I needed some additional sprites and models. Also the original map I made didn't satisfy me. Because of that I edited it a bit further and rendered some additional furniture.
Yesterday I then finally worked on some more animations, which took the whole day.

And now it's Friday already...It's always shocking to me how quickly a whole week is gone. And yes, I'm not even close to where I wanted to be in terms of progress.
The end event is still missing and also the aftermath.
And then there is the additional content for Tia & Katherin that I want to add to somewhat conclude the story for which I'm still missing some animations/transition images.

So time to be realistic. It's not possible to complete that today. I still have today and Monday+Tuesday before the month ends. As promised before I will release an update before the time is up, which means I will release an update on Tuesday.

But that won't be the full 0.5.3.0 update. Still I will get it to a point where you can complete the quest. But the part with Tia & Katherin bonding a bit further won't be included. That has to be done right and I want to take the appropriate time for it. Fortunately, I have 2 weeks left in February to keep working and get it to a point where I'm satisfied.

As said before you will get all content I make in February for free if your subscription is still active by the end of January. I will pause billing on January 31th for a month. If you've missed that info check the last Friday report ( ).
You won't be able to subscribe during February.
Ok, now time to continue working!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm still not done everything surprisingly so I'm gonna raincheck on that. Takin' my sweet time as I know I'm gonna hit that content wall soon. But there's at least 2 giant reasons Tia's pretty safe though. ;)

But I would love to hear your top 5, as well as anyone else who's completed everything.
Oh sure to be honest I don’t really have a real TOP 5 GIRLS (insert stupid youtube thumbnail), but more of a bunch of favorite girls.
My favorite is Sabrina, interesting witch girl with a nice character development and natural love progression, also I like the retrospective of the MC during her route on the curse, whether he acts arrogant, sincere or not is left to interpretation.
Probably in 3 years (optimistically) we will get her story arc and vengeance on Valean.
(Also the not futa version)

Anya is also one of my favs, her entire role is a piece of a puzzle that falls perfectly in the great scheme of espionage and sabotage of Van’s faction, other than that she is sexy as hell and her character progression in both routes is pretty well implemented (Although the love path remains more fluid imo).
Personality wise second favorite.
Also she does massages, which is pretty neat… BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD you can’t put the stretching and yoga session as a preview animations and do nothing with them!
She has the so many smooth animations and only like 2 are for vanilla sex.

Raaisha.

Because

Uuuuh dunno, I could say Tia, but then the mob outside would lynch me.
Let’s Put Frank in the fourth spot to avoid unreasonable killings.

I have no clue on who should I give my fifth spot, Kate is sexy yeah, I did all of her paths (I am a completionist and a masochist!) but never felt really that engaged, still hot.
Bianca has a great love route but nah.
Athia is underutilized.
Ophelia becomes pimp material and gets nerfed in the ass.
Let me think, maybe the future girls will convince me or I like Frisha and I still didn’t realize

Reactions: Tehemai

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh sure to be honest I don’t really have a real TOP 5 GIRLS (insert stupid youtube thumbnail), but more of a bunch of favorite girls.
My favorite is Sabrina, interesting witch girl with a nice character development and natural love progression, also I like the retrospective of the MC during her route on the curse, whether he acts arrogant, sincere or not is left to interpretation.
Probably in 3 years (optimistically) we will get her story arc and vengeance on Valean.
(Also the not futa version)

Anya is also one of my favs, her entire role is a piece of a puzzle that falls perfectly in the great scheme of espionage and sabotage of Van’s faction, other than that she is sexy as hell and her character progression in both routes is pretty well implemented (Although the love path remains more fluid imo).
Personality wise second favorite.
Also she does massages, which is pretty neat… BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD you can’t put the stretching and yoga session as a preview animations and do nothing with them!
She has the so many smooth animations and only like 2 are for vanilla sex.

Raaisha.

Because

Uuuuh dunno, I could say Tia, but then the mob outside would lynch me.
Let’s Put Frank in the fourth spot to avoid unreasonable killings.

I have no clue on who should I give my fifth spot, Kate is sexy yeah, I did all of her paths (I am a completionist and a masochist!) but never felt really that engaged, still hot.
Bianca has a great love route but nah.
Athia is underutilized.
Ophelia becomes pimp material and gets nerfed in the ass.
Let me think, maybe the future girls will convince me or I like Frisha and I still didn’t realize
#1 Tia naked with hat
#2 Tia in Rumah clothes
#3 Tia with Dasan
#4 Tia with Orc
# Tia with Goblin

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tehemai and zARRR

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ehh... I still want him to free up lyvia by taking over grunt training. Not to sausage fest up my party.

Frank's development would be cool as a wingman who pays you back for saving his life, not as another share fetish guy. And you just know that's where things will inevitably go if ever he becomes a party member. Didn't save his life to dick my women! :p

Edit: I'm gonna take a moment to blaspheme too. I like Tia, she's still easily top 5 in the game for me. I just agree with everyone that a long break is more than warranted.
My suggestion if the Dev wants to keep a power center where the citizens actually fight the enemies, Raaisha, is purported to be a mighty female hunter fighter, so relax on Tia for a bit, and put Raisha as a potential henchman party fighter, let tia stay and have a woman's counsel that fills in since many are or could be "wives" of the MC.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My suggestion if the Dev wants to keep a power center where the citizens actually fight the enemies, Raaisha, is purported to be a mighty female hunter fighter, so relax on Tia for a bit, and put Raisha as a potential henchman party fighter, let tia stay and have a woman's counsel that fills in since many are or could be "wives" of the MC.
Potential Team Members so far are Sabrina (Back mage), Raaisha (Dragooner) and Bianca (Thief)... maybe Mira (White Mage)

Reactions: PederSilver5
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes