Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, she could have an affair with Ron(that guy with the donkey)? and over time, she could be turned into a use and throw for all. :p She loves wealth and power so she could be turned into a playtoy for the wealthy and powerful. ie, everyone does her at one point or another? :p
I would only play this game again if I am certain that there's more content coming for FRISHA. :p lol, otherwise, I would pass. :p Don't like any other characters. :p
That's only the NTR path you are thinking about, but you'd need to develope a story about her being loyal to MC aswell than.
I mean she could offer special services to male Clients as a seamstress for the NTR faction while maybe creating several buyable outfits for the normal girls in the Harem, so far there are only some characters that actually use alternative outfits and they are related to Verena or Frisha most of the times.
Does anyone know what happened to Frank? He's disappeared, he's not in the barracks guarding the prisoner & I'm worried about my dude...
Take a look at the table the poor sod seems to have a drinking problem ever since he was labeled "last survivor"
...well Lyvia drags him out for training when in Arenfield anyway

Reactions: Lucky4U

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to Frank? He's disappeared, he's not in the barracks guarding the prisoner & I'm worried about my dude...
If you saved him in the bandit camp (cured), he goes to Arenfield and trains in the morning as usual with Livia. There is no content for Frank.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh yeah turns out he somewhat disappears completely if Lyvia is training the new recruits, when I was doing his routine in the wiki I somewhat discovered that, maybe Chyos fixed it.
Or maybe… Lycia and Frank are the same person!
Ah no wait they can be seen together shit theory

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Strange, for some reason F95 stops informing me about new comments on this thread occasionally, like it forgets that i have this thread as watched. Doesn't happen with other games. :confused:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Strange, for some reason F95 stops informing me about new comments on this thread occasionally, like it forgets that i have this thread as watched. Doesn't happen with other games. :confused:
That is something weird I noticed too, like you can have some thread watched, but it seems like unless you commented in the thread recently, you don't get notified of thread updates.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is something weird I noticed too, like you can have some thread watched, but it seems like unless you commented in the thread recently, you don't get notified of thread updates.
Then you know what you have to do…. Spam about the greatness of Tia!
Just Tia!
Just Tia!
Just Tia!

• Haha
Reactions: Adoringfan

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Oh yeah turns out he somewhat disappears completely if Lyvia is training the new recruits, when I was doing his routine in the wiki I somewhat discovered that, maybe Chyos fixed it.
Or maybe… Lycia and Frank are the same person!
Ah no wait they can be seen together shit theory
Is it possible he's been kidnapped by the Raven's girlfriend? :eek:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
did that bitch win another poll?
Oh you mean… this current one? :sneaky::sneaky:
Poor Tia she would probably get more love if we wouldn’t have drowned in Tia content
Supposedly next update is the "last" update for her story, but there still is bonus scene
Well sure but SIKE!
This is the last update of her character arc and also Katheryn’s (allegedly).

But not of the main polls!
Since she will get a pregnancy update and then we are done… in the main polls that is

no one here

May 15, 2017
Rent a room from Thomas than after haveing sex with her you should be able to progress.

I think she is labeled "side Character" so no real story to begin with, I would certainly love to see more content with her but aside of her actually starting a joined business with Verena I can't think of anything at this point
i have rented a room there wasnt an option to sleep with her does it just happen when i selectedthe bed it said wait for kate to sleep thats it

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think she is labeled "side Character" so no real story to begin with, I would certainly love to see more content with her but aside of her actually starting a joined business with Verena I can't think of anything at this point
Personally i think Frisha is great character and should definitely have more story content. She is actually a character with lots of story and kinky potential with how her personality works.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have rented a room there wasnt an option to sleep with her does it just happen when i selectedthe bed it said wait for kate to sleep thats it
With a rented room you should be able to take it further with her as you can take her over to the rented room and have her first time

no one here

May 15, 2017
With a rented room you should be able to take it further with her as you can take her over to the rented room and have her first time
nope i go into her room and automatically sit on her bed we kiss then she goes to bed because of claire no option for anything done multiple times with and without room changes nothing i have ntr off and there hasnt been any blackmail with thomas either

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is it possible he's been kidnapped by the Raven's girlfriend? :eek:
Just like Bowser?
Franks is Princess Peach and Bronya Bowser, MC needs to raid each castle to save him, only to find in every castle Tia, saying: "Sorry MC, but Frank is in another castle!"
Personally i think Frisha is great character and should definitely have more story content. She is actually a character with lots of story and kinky potential with how her personality works.
Frisha is pretty solid, but we all know how it went when we suggested more character development fro Frisha...

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Lots of new content since I last checked. Let's see, since 4.7 there's:
Whole chains for Aitha, Anya, and Helena. Conclusion(?) to the Raven line. Breadcrumbs for Gwen, Sabrina, Tia, Arianna, Sophia, and ...Queen's Maid. Honestly I'd rate Lyvia at the breadcrumb level as well, but the walkthrough says the Raven content is part of her story as well. Which reminds me, thank you to whoever it was that posted that I needed to get rid of Liandra's carriage before I could start that.

Possible bugs:
A ) After taking care of the Raven, Giron charged me for rent, something he hasn't done since I started supplying mercs to guard the mine and the town.
B ) Again, after dealing with the Raven, my Camp Assault team has yet to return to base. Clicking on it in the management map tells me [You have no reason to go there].

Definite bug: Raven again. Pulled extra troops from the mine, town, AND trade route to bolster the troops going into the woods; so respectively I had 3, 2+Frank, 4, and 10. After a day in the woods searching, next day I had 3, 2+Frank, 5, and 10. So instead of 20/20 mercs I had 21/20 mercs.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Rent a room from Thomas than after haveing sex with her you should be able to progress.

who exactly are the "main" characters? if you don't mind me asking. aside of course from "youknowwho". and mira?? probably?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes