Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
That’s what a wiki is for!
And I will use your post as a reminder that we need help, we need you!
Insert Uncle Sam image pointing a finger at you
The wiki needs more pages and info, and also fuck miraheze admins for not helping at anything, they deleted the new wiki we made and replaced with the old one and when asked about it they well… not give a fuck
So gotta also rework some parts
I had a look......Should rename it "Wanky".........Sorry, meant wonky
Now that'll really confuse non native speakers :ROFLMAO:
On second thought.....They actually mean the same .
Wonky is slang for something that dosen't work the way it was supposed to.
Wanky...:unsure: ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hmm I suddenly went from lvl 13 to 17 after completing the "working in the field" quest (Penny's quest), I stayed silent in the dinner and so she went back to Henri (I planned to corrupt her afterward).
Is it normal I gained exps like that ? And SO MUCH ? (I assume it should be around 20k @_@).

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Fuck, I killed the bandits during the night in Emily's house. Am I condemned to never get her, Imawyn, Lyvia etc ... How the hell was I supposed to know I had to lose to the thieves ?
Firstly, by killing them, you didn't spoil anything. Emily was abducted anyway. So go into the forest and look for the camp of robbers on the tracks that have appeared.
Secondly, even if you have completed the quest "Saving Emily", you can repeat it by spending the night in the storage in 5-7 days. It will be stolen again. The beginning of this quest occurs cyclically until the bandit camp is destroyed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Firstly, by killing them, you didn't spoil anything. Emily was abducted anyway. So go into the forest and look for the camp of robbers on the tracks that have appeared.
That doesn't even make any sence, Emily only can get kidnapped if you only fight 1 of the 2 robbers.
But yes the Event can be repeated once an ingame week

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
That doesn't even make any sence, Emily only can get kidnapped if you only fight 1 of the 2 robbers.
But yes the Event can be repeated once an ingame week
When Emily is kidnapped, one of the robbers takes her away, and the remaining one (the second one) fights with you. But if you're fighting two robbers, then who dragged Emily away?))) What kind of nonsense is this???

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When Emily is kidnapped, one of the robbers takes her away, and the remaining one (the second one) fights with you. But if you're fighting two robbers, then who dragged Emily away?))) What kind of nonsense is this???
If you fight two robbers and kill them no one takes Emily away, if you fail to them they take her away

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
If you fight two robbers and kill them no one takes Emily away, if you fail to them they take her away
Well, what nonsense!!! TWO robbers break into Emily's house!!! One knocks out Emily and walks away with her on his shoulder, and the second engages in a fight with GG. I passed this place several times and ALWAYS killed the robber, while the SECOND ONE carried off Emily!!! DON'T TALK NONSENSE!!!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, what nonsense!!! TWO robbers break into Emily's house!!! One knocks out Emily and walks away with her on his shoulder, and the second engages in a fight with GG. I passed this place several times and ALWAYS killed the robber, while the SECOND ONE carried off Emily!!! DON'T TALK NONSENSE!!!
...Really you didn't get any of the discussion did you?
You can engage that Event in 2 ways... first you wait and allow the robbers to kidnap Emily (fighting only one of them)... second you storm out of the room and fight BOTH robbers preventing them from abducting Emily.
DON'T TALK NONSENSE!!!
or atleast check your facts first please

Reactions: MataneIko and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
???
Nonsense? Dude chill, let's take a deep breath... since where is the nonsense?
You have two choices when the bandits break in Emily's house, ignore the sound or go to confront them.
You don't believe me?
Sure here are the screenshots:
Screenshot (31).png
Choose ”just the wind” and you fight one but Emily gets kidnapped, choose “investigate” and…
B642A30A-27B8-402E-86B9-AD167931BB99.jpeg
Screenshot (34).png
Now what? Still nonsense?

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
???
Nonsense? Dude chill, let's take a deep breath... since where is the nonsense?
You have two choices when the bandits break in Emily's house, ignore the sound or go to confront them.
You don't believe me?
Sure here are the screenshots:
View attachment 2331235
Choose ”just the wind” and you fight one but Emily gets kidnapped, choose “investigate” and…
View attachment 2331277
View attachment 2331237
Now what? Still nonsense?
This was not the case a year ago...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This was not the case a year ago...
It was ALWAYS this way.
Chyos made it that way to offer Players a chance to prolong the Event in order to grow stronger or gain more money to pay the ransom, also the Quest to capture Imawyn would be pushed back since you need to save Emily twice from her camp before the timer starts (you can prolong this part by paying the ransom bt preventing the abduction is cheaper)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hm, so I assume my 4 level jump (13->17) after dinner with Penny and Henry isn't normal ? Some kind of bug maybe ?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I see, I was just surprised because it never happened before. Also it's probably more than 10k in total (for the 4 levels), since at level 17 I need 6.6k to level up.

Thanks. Also while I'm here, is it normal I almost always have the stomach icon on my character (not the icon on the top right of the screen, just the one next to my characters, like in combat) even when my satiety is very high ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see, I was just surprised because it never happened before. Also it's probably more than 10k in total (for the 4 levels), since at level 17 I need 6.6k to level up.

Thanks. Also while I'm here, is it normal I almost always have the stomach icon on my character (not the icon on the top right of the screen, just the one next to my characters, like in combat) even when my satiety is very high ?
green Icon = Player has HP regen
No Icon is around 60-30% no buff
and Red Icon is HP debuff below 30%

Reactions: fabulous007
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes