Jul 17, 2018
Can't transfer my saves. I just updated the game from version 4.9.9b, and moved my save folder to the latest version, but when I run the game, the continue option is greyed out. This is the first time this has happened. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can't transfer my saves. I just updated the game from version 4.9.9b, and moved my save folder to the latest version, but when I run the game, the continue option is greyed out. This is the first time this has happened. Any ideas what the problem could be?
Check whether your save folder properties are read only.

Grey Dawn

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone know when the next update is supposed to come out? I haven't played in a while so about to get back into it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know when the next update is supposed to come out? I haven't played in a while so about to get back into it
Should be near the end of the month on Patreon, Chyos said on the 27th but eh, who knows, he probably will take some other days to add stuff or keep faith to the date.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Grey Dawn

Sep 23, 2021
Should be near the end of the month on Patreon, Chyos said on the 27th but eh, who knows, he probably will take some other days to add stuff or keep faith to the date.
Then I can wait a little longer for a new playthrough, thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Then I can wait a little longer for a new playthrough, thank you
If you really want to start a new playthrough you could also wait for the “Rebalance and rework” update.
About rebalancing rpg elements and reshaping some models and scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys! I just finished a full playthrough of this game up to the point where all the quests are for the next updates. I am really, really impressed. This game is just AMAZING! I had not felt this excited to play a lewd game since I discovered Summertime Saga like 5 years ago.

After finishing it (up to this point) I have some questions that I have not been able to solve by myself and I was wondering if anyone can help me out with some or all of them:
  • Can weapons be upgraded? I have seen that some weapons have slots in the same way as armor, and since armor with slots can be upgraded with the copper plates, I was wondering if weapons can be upgraded with something, and if yes, with what?
  • There's a quest with Lyvia that comes after The King's Order, in which you ask John to craft armor for your Mercenaries. I made 5 or 6, nevertheless I was never able to give them to my men. Can these armors be in fact given to your Mercs? Or is it just a waste of time and iron to help John make them?
  • Is there a second tier of herbology? I only raised Tia's Nature skill to Lv.5, is there anything beyond that?
  • The same question but for hunting with the MC. I only raised it to 5, is there anything beyond that, or it's OK to leave it there?
  • Can the Jade and the yellow stone be used for anything? In their description it says that they can be used for crafting and since the purple shadowstones can be in fact used for weapons, I'm wondering about the 2 other stones.
  • Finally, I was not able to fuck Liandra when you take her back to Giron. I got the chastity belt, I replaced the wine for cumwine, her corruption and affection are +10. I spy on her, and she masturbates to the MC, but if I enter, she gets mad and does not return the key of the belt. So, how do you fuck her?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys! I just finished a full playthrough of this game up to the point where all the quests are for the next updates. I am really, really impressed. This game is just AMAZING! I had not felt this excited to play a lewd game since I discovered Summertime Saga like 5 years ago.

After finishing it (up to this point) I have some questions that I have not been able to solve by myself and I was wondering if anyone can help me out with some or all of them:
  • Can weapons be upgraded? I have seen that some weapons have slots in the same way as armor, and since armor with slots can be upgraded with the copper plates, I was wondering if weapons can be upgraded with something, and if yes, with what?
  • There's a quest with Lyvia that comes after The King's Order, in which you ask John to craft armor for your Mercenaries. I made 5 or 6, nevertheless I was never able to give them to my men. Can these armors be in fact given to your Mercs? Or is it just a waste of time and iron to help John make them?
  • Is there a second tier of herbology? I only raised Tia's Nature skill to Lv.5, is there anything beyond that?
  • The same question but for hunting with the MC. I only raised it to 5, is there anything beyond that, or it's OK to leave it there?
  • Can the Jade and the yellow stone be used for anything? In their description it says that they can be used for crafting and since the purple shadowstones can be in fact used for weapons, I'm wondering about the 2 other stones.
  • Finally, I was not able to fuck Liandra when you take her back to Giron. I got the chastity belt, I replaced the wine for cumwine, her corruption and affection are +10. I spy on her, and she masturbates to the MC, but if I enter, she gets mad and does not return the key of the belt. So, how do you fuck her?
Walkthrough should be able to answer majority of your question here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

1) Not yet
2) Only trained men by useing the map in the commanders tent
3) yes advance Rumahs story (lvl 5 should be plenty)
4) MC needs hunting Level 10
5) not yet might be related to weapon upgrades
6) Walkthrough

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
1) Not yet
2) Only trained men by useing the map in the commanders tent
3) yes advance Rumahs story (lvl 5 should be plenty)
4) MC needs hunting Level 10
5) not yet might be related to weapon upgrades
6) Walkthrough
Hey Evangelion-01! Thank you very much for your reply!

1. Cool, I thought I was missing something.

2. Yeah, I trained the men with Lyvia in the training area of the bandit camp, and I wanted to give them the armor before sending them to the forest to look for the raven. So, how do I give the armor to them? I tried talking with them, and I did not see the option in the management screen at the bandits' tent.

3. OK, thanks.

4. What for? The walkthrough says that hunting is required up to Level 5, because he needs it to build the rabbit traps which are necessary for Verena's part. What happens at Level 10?

6. The walkthrough says:

" You can now watch her when she visits Dave and spy on her in her room. Make sure she notices you when you spy on her. She will get used to it and eventually she wants more (at 3+ Corruption)".

So, is it OK if she takes the key from the MC?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Walkthrough should be able to answer majority of your question here.
Let's see...

1. The WT does not talk about weapons' upgrades. In fact the word weapon is there only twice.

2. The WT says "the part where John helps you to arm your men will be part of Lyvia's next update"... So did I waste my time?

3. The WT says that Nature should be raised only with Tia, and what is it for. My question was if Lv 5+ was required.

4. The WT talks about Level 5 which is for the rat traps. I wanted to know if there's something beyond that, because Corven does mention that he can teach you beyond that.

5. The WT
The higher your hunting skill the easier it is to hit Deer and Wolf and to get extra meat and fur
Yeah, that I understand. But is there a point at which Corven teaches you something additional?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let's see...

1. The WT does not talk about weapons' upgrades. In fact the word weapon is there only twice.

2. The WT says "the part where John helps you to arm your men will be part of Lyvia's next update"... So did I waste my time?

3. The WT says that Nature should be raised only with Tia, and what is it for. My question was if Lv 5+ was required.

4. The WT talks about Level 5 which is for the rat traps. I wanted to know if there's something beyond that, because Corven does mention that he can teach you beyond that.

5. The WT

Yeah, that I understand. But is there a point at which Corven teaches you something additional?
I could say that there was also the wiki to help and check it, but sadly Mira here admins fucked it up and turn down every request of mine, so some pages need to be redone

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Evangelion-01! Thank you very much for your reply!

1. Cool, I thought I was missing something.

2. Yeah, I trained the men with Lyvia in the training area of the bandit camp, and I wanted to give them the armor before sending them to the forest to look for the raven. So, how do I give the armor to them? I tried talking with them, and I did not see the option in the management screen at the bandits' tent.

3. OK, thanks.

4. What for? The walkthrough says that hunting is required up to Level 5, because he needs it to build the rabbit traps which are necessary for Verena's part. What happens at Level 10?

6. The walkthrough says:

" You can now watch her when she visits Dave and spy on her in her room. Make sure she notices you when you spy on her. She will get used to it and eventually she wants more (at 3+ Corruption)".

So, is it OK if she takes the key from the MC?
After ou advanced Adrianna's Quest beyond the Cult hideout he'll teach you new skills which require up to 10 Points in hunting for the last (double shot).
Can't really help you with Liandra, since I made her wait in the Camp... but as far as I recall you need to wait with meeting with her until she is to horny to think straight before you can safely interact with her.

BjNico

Nov 23, 2018
hello, good morning or evening, could someone tell me when they will see an update of this wonderful game?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good day,
Before giving you my weekly report there is something else I want to talk about.

This is now the beginning of the fourth year that I have been working on this game. During all this time I have never taken more than 2 days off around holidays like Christmas or Easter, often not even that, as delivering updates on time is a high priority for me.
As much as I love my work, I would like to have more than just these two days off for once. However, this should not happen at your expense. I have therefore decided to pause the billing in February. Actually I only want to take a 2 weeks vacation, but since Patreon only allows whole months, this is the only option.

What does this now mean for you:
If you have a yearly subscription or your subscription is still active in February you will get February as a free subscription month added (as if it didn't existed). If you don't have an active subscription you won't be able to subscribe during February. You can read all the details .

As said before I only want to take 2 weeks off (13th-28th). The time before that I will continue to work and finish what is left to do. This will include anything in Tia's update that I couldn't finish before and the bonus scene for Bianca. So during the time before my vacation I will do regular reports and releases as usual.
If you have an active subscription at the time you will get that for free.

I will then well rested continue to work as before in March.

Ok, with that now out of the way back to the past week:

The work on Tia's update continued. I've been working on events for her quest and also new skills for her.
Tia's skills were somewhat lacking options, because of that I decided to make some new ones including a multi target attack. You will then be able to learn those skills by talking to Maui at her new tent in Rumah (Tia has to be in group).

The work on Tia's quest included working on some new models for the enemies you will face when attacking the fortress. As said before I've been working on either a brute force or stealth approach to get towards the inner region of the camp.
This has taken longer than I first thought. And while writing this I'm also sure that it will take the rest of today to hopefully get it completed.

What is then left to do afterwards? I want to add more animations and of course fitting dialogue to them. For both Katherin and Tia. I also have to write the final event and aftermath of the quest. Which depending on your actions will be different.

With all that still in the pipe I hope I can deliver the full release either by next weekend or on the 31th. Either way as promised last week I will release an update before the month ends. If there is still something left open by then I will finish it in February.

Now back to it!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes