Feb 7, 2018
Well I kinda see your point but I can't fully agree to it.
Game mechanics are not always needed to be tied to content, them being present and leading the MC around or create form of neceserety or severety are enough in their own way... I'd like to see a game over scenario in case of starvation now actually, like skipping 7 days or more without eating.
Well, I mean, a starvation mechanic WOULD actually make breast feeding content better, now that somebody actually brought it up.

But it would also be tedious. :(

Game development is such a balancing act, geez.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tehemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I mean, a starvation mechanic WOULD actually make breast feeding content better, now that somebody actually brought it up.

But it would also be tedious. :(

Game development is such a balancing act, geez.
It wouldn't really add anything either since your survival is in jepordy early in the game but there is no lactating women at the point, that comes with pregnancy and at that time the MC doesn't need to fear starvation normally

Reactions: Solak
Feb 7, 2018
It wouldn't really add anything either since your survival is in jepordy early in the game but there is no lactating women at the point, that comes with pregnancy and at that time the MC doesn't need to fear starvation normally
Sure, but, hmmm, cooking and such still requires killing animals and picking up veggies. You could save that tedium with some titty milk.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure, but, hmmm, cooking and such still requires killing animals and picking up veggies. You could save that tedium with some titty milk.
I'd rather add it to MCs diet than replace the current one ;)
I would love to see more scenes actually takeing use of lactation (fucking girl while cooking to add breastmilk to the dish for example) but babyplay really isn't mine.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lookingforthis

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Lol, I certainly wasn't expecting this topic to get a sequel. That part of my comment got a strange amount of attention for a rando example. But hey, I'm always for more interesting discussions over the regular walkthrough/save stuffs.

Not my fetish per se, but I certainly wouldn't mind it. Doesn't move the needle much but I guess it would at least do something to add purpose to the mechanic. After we get a few more pregnancies perhaps!

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Feb 7, 2018
Lol, I certainly wasn't expecting this topic to get a sequel. That part of my comment got a strange amount of attention for a rando example. But hey, I'm always for more interesting discussions over the regular walkthrough/save stuffs.

Not my fetish per se, but I certainly wouldn't mind it. Doesn't move the needle much but I guess it would at least do something to add purpose to the mechanic. After we get a few more pregnancies perhaps!
I mean, magical alchemical potions already exist in game so, really, why not one that make women lactate? Although the whole "making girls pregnant to be able to use them as milk dispensers" works better as a mechanic.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

The breastfeeding idea continues!
What have you done Tehemai!

Jan 14, 2023
As of 0.5.2.5a there's a neat hidden easter egg with Cuddles the Cat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This appears to be the only way to get repeated Demon Key drops, as a head's up.

Apart from that, the walkthrough is a bit raggedy: there's content that's not mentioned anywhere in the current version. e.g. Arianna has extra scenes if you do the following:

She then spends her days there with nice new bodypaint. There's also (probably) new NTR content with Frisha & the Card Shark, but I just paid the extortionate fine instead.

~

Since the Dev is apparently active here and reading replies, some quick thoughts (especially in response to the above demands for farming pregancies for food of all things):

1) Compared to say, Peasant's Quest, the choice to take seriously pregnancy and repercussions is fairly unique, and imo should be kept. Peasant's Quest basically makes getting 100+ children a meta game goal and it's a bit weird tonally (but the game itself isn't too serious, so...). I'd say stick with the current vibe which is: use your damn contraceptive potions, boys, or everyone's going to look at you badly.
1a) The town reputation system is still in effect, and yet... does nothing. You should really lock content behind a positive / negative rep already; otherwise, why is it ingame? e.g. No way the Queen should talk to you unless your Town Reputation is 4+ (for example). You'd then add a thief/rogue route to talk to her if players were determined to zero their Town Standing.

2) Given the long dev time and focus on Patreon content votes (ugh... just no), the story itself is getting really "MC centric". When it started (I think I first played way back when the Orc content wasn't in) there was at least a semblance of balance for male NPC characters and their stories (i.e. most of the heavy NTR is early content). It'd be a good idea to add quite a few (4-6) male NPCs in game with quests attached which is fairly easy to do (NTR / sharing scenes can be added much later, in much lower demand and you only need say 25% of the male NPCs to have it as a possibility). I say this to flesh out the world a bit more, add some more maps (seriously: you should be able to kick out a map a week with this engine / coding demands, solo, and you've not even got any serious hooks/triggers/flags to deal with mostly) and add more "game play".
2a) Given the dev time & the Patreon funds, the game should have at least 10+ more maps by now. Seriously. Maps are easy to make, the engine is simple snap / block tiles, not UE5 3D or even Unity. I was shocked coming back to this project after a couple of years to see just how little world had grown.

3) More monsters please. Was pleasently surprised by the Plague Fiends and then... more Bandits (Anya). Spend the resources on more monsters to fight (and potentially fuck). The Patreon is making ~4.5K Euros a month, which a yearly salary of E54.000. This is not a small amount: you can afford to buy assets if required. Which are readily available, and we both know it.
3a) By now, should be at least 20+ more mobs to spank / splat and at least five fuckable monster types. It's basic. It's easy. It'll cost you less than E4.000 to just buy them all. Which is a great investment.

Kudos for turning this into E54.000 a year, but really: way too slow for taking an above median wage from it. Also, the new update has multiple English spelling errors in it - "carful" etc. Fine, we get it: not an English speaker, but you're not putting out Shakespeare here.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's not hidden, and it's not an easter egg: everybody is aware of it.

Apart from that, the walkthrough is a bit raggedy: there's content that's not mentioned anywhere in the current version. e.g. Arianna has extra scenes if you do the following:
Of course it's NOT mentioned. Last walkthrough is 0.5.2.0 and the content you're talking about (Arianna's scene) has been added in the 0.5.2.1 update.
You will find it in the 0.5.3.0 walkthrough.

Again, everybody is aware of the fact that what's been added in the half-updates (0.5.2.1 and 0.5.2.5) will be added in the 0.5.3.0 walkthrough. 0.5.3.0 walkthrough will be released with the 0.5.3.0 update, of course.

More monsters please.
NO, THANKS.

Feb 7, 2018
2) Given the long dev time and focus on Patreon content votes (ugh... just no), the story itself is getting really "MC centric". When it started (I think I first played way back when the Orc content wasn't in) there was at least a semblance of balance for male NPC characters and their stories (i.e. most of the heavy NTR is early content). It'd be a good idea to add quite a few (4-6) male NPCs in game with quests attached which is fairly easy to do (NTR / sharing scenes can be added much later, in much lower demand and you only need say 25% of the male NPCs to have it as a possibility). I say this to flesh out the world a bit more, add some more maps (seriously: you should be able to kick out a map a week with this engine / coding demands, solo, and you've not even got any serious hooks/triggers/flags to deal with mostly) and add more "game play".
2a) Given the dev time & the Patreon funds, the game should have at least 10+ more maps by now. Seriously. Maps are easy to make, the engine is simple snap / block tiles, not UE5 3D or even Unity. I was shocked coming back to this project after a couple of years to see just how little world had grown.
Oh gosh no.

The gameplay loop of this game relies on having to travel to places where you want things to happen. If the game where any bigger, if it had more maps, it would incredibly tedious to navigate it all considering the content in it.

The game is still set to expand, but I feel that maps should only come when utterly necessary.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

1. Build the cat flap
2. Raise her affection high enough
3. Feed her (rats are easiest, imo) & Pet her for a daily rare reward - ranging from demon keys, top tier reagents etc. I thought this was a one off, but repeated it since I had spare rats: and bingo, it's repeatable. You can probably save scum the reward as well.
That's how it always was though it's not a new thing
Ugh no... there is NTR throughout each girls story no need to change the focus of the game any more than it already did.
Also I don't know which Version of the game you have played but there are bby far more than 10+ maps so far and the world is surprising big given you are confined in a small part of the suspectable big one... unless that's what you meant here.
3) More monsters please. Was pleasently surprised by the Plague Fiends and then... more Bandits (Anya). Spend the resources on more monsters to fight (and potentially fuck). The Patreon is making ~4.5K Euros a month, which a yearly salary of E54.000. This is not a small amount: you can afford to buy assets if required. Which are readily available, and we both know it.
3a) By now, should be at least 20+ more mobs to spank / splat and at least five fuckable monster types. It's basic. It's easy. It'll cost you less than E4.000 to just buy them all. Which is a great investment.
This is not a monster girl game you are aware?
The game already hosts a cast of none human girls so far without going full fantasy and more are supposedly to come given how the Character stories evolve.
Haven't seen your GameDev tag so I am not sure you really know about spending funds for this game, the dev is doing this as his Job by now aswell and does have plans to eventually increase his Team to balance work.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Of course it's NOT mentioned. Last walkthrough is 0.5.2.0 and the content you're talking about (Arianna's scene) has been added in the 0.5.2.1 update.
You will find it in the 0.5.3.0 walkthrough.

Again, everybody is aware of the fact that what's been added in the half-updates (0.5.2.1 and 0.5.2.5) will be added in the 0.5.3.0 walkthrough. 0.5.3.0 walkthrough will be released with the 0.5.3.0 update, of course.

NO, THANKS.
When I seen the bit about the easter eggs, I thought Otto is going to have a fit!!! Those "easter eggs" are mighty old.
The easter egg he missed is what name did you give to the Cat. In other words.....What do you call your Pussy.:ROFLMAO:
I don't have one, but the wife lets me play with hers now and then. I call it "FillitOfTrout but in the game I just called it Chyos

Jun 7, 2022

This appears to be the only way to get repeated Demon Key drops, as a head's up.

She then spends her days there with nice new bodypaint. There's also (probably) new NTR content with Frisha & the Card Shark, but I just paid the extortionate fine instead.

~

Since the Dev is apparently active here and reading replies, some quick thoughts (especially in response to the above demands for farming pregancies for food of all things):

1) Compared to say, Peasant's Quest, the choice to take seriously pregnancy and repercussions is fairly unique, and imo should be kept. Peasant's Quest basically makes getting 100+ children a meta game goal and it's a bit weird tonally (but the game itself isn't too serious, so...). I'd say stick with the current vibe which is: use your damn contraceptive potions, boys, or everyone's going to look at you badly.
1a) The town reputation system is still in effect, and yet... does nothing. You should really lock content behind a positive / negative rep already; otherwise, why is it ingame? e.g. No way the Queen should talk to you unless your Town Reputation is 4+ (for example). You'd then add a thief/rogue route to talk to her if players were determined to zero their Town Standing.

Kudos for turning this into E54.000 a year, but really: way too slow for taking an above median wage from it. Also, the new update has multiple English spelling errors in it - "carful" etc. Fine, we get it: not an English speaker, but you're not putting out Shakespeare here.
This is parallax mapping its nowhere as easy as the base mapping of the engine, plus why have 10+ maps if there is nothing to do in it.

Reactions: G876garret

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean, it's a good idea.
Fine let’s have the walking milk dispenser and… what the hell there is even in the suggestions thread on discord now?
Jesus :ROFLMAO:

~

For the cat thing and Arianna everyone has already said that ain’t an easter egg and the walkthrough is released in updates X.0., but on other elements…

1) Although I agree that the reputation system is underutilized, it has also some stances where dialogues change or some choices are unlocked, for example Giron if asked to postpone Emily collection of the debt, he will do it only if your reputation is high.
And for the Queen, it makes damn sense, you basically defended and now control military the city and have a pact with the mayor, she would totally talk to you!
Not to mention the fact that the Queen talks to everybody, and I mean everybody even an humble farmer like Penny during her routine!

2) I mean it’s MC centric because it is the story of the protagonist and through him we see the world and events.
But even then it’s not that MC centric at all, wars happen, shady deals with orcs and cultists happen, murders, plots et cetera.
MC only fortunately appears to be there during or after said event.
And it’s not like characters start to exist when MC appears, take a look at Anya or The Raven.
And the world is already fleshed out!
Wdym adding more maps when there is no need for them?
Game is even longer than most rpgs on this site that have 60 maps in it and they are empty walking simulator!
We have more than 30 maps with characters routines and events in it.
Dunno but seems it’s more of a your need this things for maps, since patrons, users and Chyos himself would prefer more to end fleshing out Arenfield for good rather than adding maps just for the sake of it.
Sometimes having less, smaller maps but with a better concentration of events and character routines is better instead of an open world that is “breathing and living” like all ubisoft games lmao
Also Chyos spends his time not only on maps mind you, scenes take a big chunk of his time, and let’s not even talk about bonus scenes which should go back on hiatus imo.
I don’t know much about coding, if you are an expert on this matter or not dunno, but the NTR part was already addressed by Eva so I won’t repeat.

3)And even now monsters!
The only real monsters in the game are like three, and one of them is an easter egg, that could be because ASWS is mostly a realistic fantasy, or dark fantasy if you will, magic is scarce, normal people don’t know about the existence of anything, real monsters don’t fuck will turn you into mashed potatoes, and the only creatures that aren’t human and are fuckable, are from other races with their culture and not really monsters with no brain that spawns randomly
The one that goes closer to a monster is Sypha, but it’s also a demon and the champion of a god (if I remember correctly).
So yeah still mostly a personal request, which ain’t really that bad because I am also guilty of wanting a Mermaid in the game, but alas :cautious:.
Next non human girl should be a goblin girl.
Dunno if we will get more.

Yeah english is going to be reviewed and x.5. Updates have some grammatical errors, and the game itself has still some newbie errors that need to be fixed

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
It is not in the walkthrough, so presumably is new-ish content? I mentioned it because it was quite a neat little way to make demon keys farmable, and I was pleasently surprised at discovering it. Also please be aware that of the people playing the game, only a tiny fraction will read these message boards (let alone 1,000+ pages!). So, thought it was worth a mention - if you're the nice person who makes the walkthrough, worth adding.

And, since you seem to be knowledgable about the newer builds, is the following item new / hidden content?

It's obtainable in the current 5.2.5a build, takes a bit to get to and has an attached Named mini-boss (although his guards are only level 16 or so, he is signifcantly tougher). Since my character party were all level 40+ it was hard to judge how difficult the encounter was intended to be. But he had a lot of HP.
has a specific response on acquiring it, and the text points heavily to either getting her to wield it (and potentially cursed) or a further quest but I don't think you can do anything more with it in the current build? She also has a new / modified responses / scene between her & Katherin if you max corruption / do the tent unlocks. (Again, maybe everyone here knows this, perhaps it's in the content notes).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is not in the walkthrough, so presumably is new-ish content? I mentioned it because it was quite a neat little way to make demon keys farmable, and I was pleasently surprised at discovering it. Also please be aware that of the people playing the game, only a tiny fraction will read these message boards (let alone 1,000+ pages!). So, thought it was worth a mention - if you're the nice person who makes the walkthrough, worth adding.

And, since you seem to be knowledgable about the newer builds, is the following item new / hidden content?
This was around since the Mira Update first droped

Tainted Dawnbreaker: drops from the Prophet Cult leader once you clear the map and challenge him in the summoning room. You can equip it once you learn swords, but the stats are worse than the Shadowstone sword.
This was around since the first Lyvia Update droped (we just had the second Lyvia Update)
Shadowstone equipment was introduced in teh Mira Update aswell.
has a specific response on acquiring it, and the text points heavily to either getting her to weild it (and potentially cursed) or a further quest but I don't think you can do anything more with it in the current build? She also has a new / modified responses / scene between her & Katherin if you max corruption / do the tent unlocks. (Again, maybe everyone here knows this, perhaps it's in the content notes).

Thanks in advance.
Lyvia used to be the only char able to equip swords so that was a given back than, the taint is only on the sword it apparently used to be a holy sword... no curse added though.

The Walkthrough doesn't contain EVERY Information, only those needed to advance the Character stories, I suppose the Wikki will eventually become a better place to add those side contents.
There is the Christmas Event and the Halloween Eventbosses and their unique drops aswell

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This was around since the Mira Update first droped

This was around since the first Lyvia Update droped (we just had the second Lyvia Update)
Shadowstone equipment was introduced in teh Mira Update aswell.

Lyvia used to be the only char able to equip swords so that was a given back than, the taint is only on the sword it apparently used to be a holy sword... no curse added though.

The Walkthrough doesn't contain EVERY Information, only those needed to advance the Character stories, I suppose the Wikki will eventually become a better place to add those side contents.
There is the Christmas Event and the Halloween Eventbosses and their unique drops aswell
That’s what a wiki is for!
And I will use your post as a reminder that we need help, we need you!
Insert Uncle Sam image pointing a finger at you
The wiki needs more pages and info, and also fuck miraheze admins for not helping at anything, they deleted the new wiki we made and replaced with the old one and when asked about it they well… not give a fuck
So gotta also rework some parts

Reactions: Nellyg

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Fuck, I killed the bandits during the night in Emily's house. Am I condemned to never get her, Imawyn, Lyvia etc ... How the hell was I supposed to know I had to lose to the thieves ?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes