ureel

Jul 5, 2021
anyone knows how to add 9 clay into my inventory? already have one; or some mlg strategy how to farm clay (i run near water and clay never pops up) perception:1

i had "genius" idea to set cheats disabled, and im recently trying to edit my save file anyway and so far no luck

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
anyone knows how to add 9 clay into my inventory? already have one; or some mlg strategy how to farm clay (i run near water and clay never pops up)

i had "genius" idea to set cheats disabled, and im recently trying to edit my save file anyway and so far no luck
Clay is very annoying to farm, especially if you didn't collect any before the time where you really need it.
Do you got perception at 1?
Since with zero perception no clay shall appear, normally explore all riverbeds (Of all places) and even the swamp which has lots of spots.

ureel

Jul 5, 2021
Clay is very annoying to farm, especially if you didn't collect any before the time where you really need it.
Do you got perception at 1?
Since with zero perception no clay shall appear, normally explore all riverbeds (Of all places) and even the swamp which has lots of spots.
i have lvl 1 perception and i didnt really go away much, just hanging around town; i wanted to finish emily story first, but then clay situation happened;
i dont even know how to farm it. Should i repeatedly visit the same spot where i got one clay? Or is it just predetermined one clay here and no more, and need to go find other spots?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i have lvl 1 perception and i didnt really go away much, just hanging around town; i wanted to finish emily story first, but then clay situation happened;
i dont even know how to farm it. Should i repeatedly visit the same spot where i got one clay? Or is it just predetermined one clay here and no more, and need to go find other spots?
Don’t know if putting more perception points makes those appear more, probably I guess.
Clay spots reset after a couple of days, so no, just check all rivers again and especially the swamp.
Can’t help you on the editing of saves since I don’t know how and I know they can fuck up your saves if not careful.

ureel

Jul 5, 2021
Don’t know if putting more perception points makes those appear more, probably I guess.
Clay spots reset after a couple of days, so no, just check all rivers again and especially the swamp.
Can’t help you on the editing of saves since I don’t know how and I know they can fuck up your saves if not careful.
ok thanks,
just managed to cheat myself 10 clay. I hope everything will work.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a cheat to add talent points to other party members (like Tia).
If you have rpg maker mv, you can tweak the plugin to give you more talent points per level. It goes by class too, so you can tweak it so that only Tia gets it (Warrior).

Short walkthrough to do this:
- Tools > Plugin Manager
- Find and double click Frog_TalentCore in the list.
- Double click Class Config.
- Double click the class you want to modify (MC=Hunter, Tia=Warrior, Lyvia=Knight).
- Double click and modify Points Per Level to what you want.
- Press Ok on all the windows and save the project.

There are other options in there you can play around with like starting talent points. Though you'd have to modify those before you first acquire the character as it does not apply retroactively.

Edit: Note you really won't be able to break the game with talent points alone. Imo, they're really not all that powerful outside of crit rate. Basic enemy level scaling still usually outpaces most benefits. That said, I recommend a light touch with modifying the game in general though. You can easily ruin your experience if you start modifying other things as well (e.g. base stats). Or just literally break the game if you start playing with stuff you don't understand.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
so now next update for emily family foursome?

Freigeschaltet

Good afternoon,

It's again time to give you an update on my progress over the past week.

Monday I finally finished the scene for Mira/Frisha/Emily. I was missing some transition images and because of that I wasn't able to complete it on Friday as originally planned.
After that I've been working on several smaller and bigger things this week.
There have been problems with dialogues for Yasmine/Lyvia & Rick which got reported in the bugreport section. I have edited them and written alternative dialogue.
I've worked on a climbing sprite for the MC/Tia/Lyvia that will now be triggered when ever you climb a ladder/rope (The point that this was missing bothered me for a while now) you can probably guess why I added this now if you played the preview of Tia's quest. Wasn't as easy to implement as it might sound, after all I only want to change the sprite if the character is really climbing. means if person 1 is on the ladder but person 2 isn't then person 2 needs the normal animations, same goes for person 3 and so on.
Of coures I also worked on new animations for Tia/Katherin 4 so far. I plan to expand the latest scene in the coming update.
Currently I'm working on the implementation of the last map that I made last month that wasn't needed for the 0.5.2.5 update.

For the coming week I plan to work on the quest itself. Means I want to add interactions with the guards at the mountain. My current idea is to either do a stealth or brute force approach which the player can then choose between.

As for a release date: I'm currently planning to do the 0.5.3.0 release near the end of the month. Means if all goes well it will be release on the 27.01.
It's still a lot of work to do by then and I want to make this right, so this release date isn't set in stone. But you will definitly get a release before the month is over.

That's all for now, I'll continue a bit longer today, although since I already had my crunchtime this week I won't work till midnight again.

Before I forget: Mayor, there is currently a pre vote running on discord to determine the next addition to the bonus scene poll. If you want to participate check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel. The next bonus scene poll will go live on the coming Monday here on patreon.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you have rpg maker mv, you can tweak the plugin to give you more talent points per level. It goes by class too, so you can tweak it so that only Tia gets it (Warrior).

Short walkthrough to do this:
- Tools > Plugin Manager
- Find and double click Frog_TalentCore in the list.
- Double click Class Config.
- Double click the class you want to modify (MC=Hunter, Tia=Warrior, Lyvia=Knight).
- Double click and modify Points Per Level to what you want.
- Press Ok on all the windows and save the project.

There are other options in there you can play around with like starting talent points. Though you'd have to modify those before you first acquire the character as it does not apply retroactively.

Edit: Note you really won't be able to break the game with talent points alone. Imo, they're really not all that powerful outside of crit rate. Basic enemy level scaling still usually outpaces most benefits. That said, I recommend a light touch with modifying the game in general though. You can easily ruin your experience if you start modifying other things as well (e.g. base stats). Or just literally break the game if you start playing with stuff you don't understand.
You really break the game when you add love/corruption points to the chicks.

Anyway, I really CAN'T understand all this: "I do so desperately need to cheat. Please help". Good Grief. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
You really break the game when you add love/corruption points to the chicks.

Anyway, I really CAN'T understand all this: "I do so desperately need to cheat. Please help". Good Grief. :rolleyes:
Yea, as I said don't modify anything you don't properly understand. If you've played these kinds of games, you know those values are almost never just an indicator of how much they love you. So bad bad idea.

You definitely can improve your experience a lot if you use a gentle touch and know what you're doing. Put the guide out there cause the requested talents change is pretty safe (with reasonable numbers). Better too than outright using the in-game cheats. You can tune it to have a more natural progression curve and have party parity.

Best to familiarize with base game a fair bit first before you do any kind of mod though. Personally one of the systems I like to knock out is hunger as it's rather pointless in this genre. Another area I'd like to tweak is the speed of time when idling (much less reloads). But that one I haven't had any success with. I only know how to disable it, which is not a good idea.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If anyone wants some guide about corruption/love points:

-Love points are easy to add up alongside you play, don't add up points, unless youwant to dominate the double arpeggio technique of Eddie van halen, add points only under 5 for example: If have emily love points in 1 only add 3 points to have 4 love points, in five points a event triggers, so in 6 love points add 3 points to 9.And so on. More than that can fuck up the switchs that trigger when an amount of value is reach.
-In corruption it is the same thing, but don't addit to Mira,Athia and Gwen add whatever you want after 15.Or you could fuck up things.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes