Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For me, the more worryng matter is having an army of kids that, in 30 years we can start ruling the seas with them as commanders.

Reactions: HD HD

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Will Lyvia and MC ever get more Duo interactions? Like when you choose Masturbate and Lyvia will help you out like what Tia does.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And they are hybrids of every race zehahaha
Woah what is blackbeard doing here, weren’t you searching the one piece
pls some one help me with Ophelia full guide to ntr part sense
There is a walkthrough in the op, here it is what is says:

18.However there is still an option for those who want to bring Ophilia in a bad situation... The next time she visits him and you spy on them (lockpick the door) she will ask him to give her work. He will then allow her to manage his finances.
19. If you then steal money from Thomas afterwards he will frame Ophilia for it. If you repeat it their relationship will further progress. After they had sex you can confront her by asking her to stop visiting Thomas in your bedroom in the evening. You are now given an option to break up with her or continue the relationship.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
hi, could someone please tell me where to find leather straps? i somehow got 4 but no idea where i got them.
Straps are mainly obtained by opening the Rogue's pouches. Problem is, the game doesn't notify you how many of them you've gotten. You must check the inventory to make sure the amount of Straps acquired is satisfactory. If not, savescum and try again.

Maybe this issue is fixed in the newest version, but I can't confirm.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So new update every 2 months ? been a while since I've supported Chyos patreon.
Nah new updates come always in less than a month, but the full 2 updates in one month are a far cry now.
After Chyos got covid he messed up his schedule and still didn’t fix it, since he sometimes he keeps derailing or adding new things.
For example Lyvia’s update should have ended in 2 updates, instead he went with two and a final third one which added more content, and also he didn’t want to finish it on a cliffhanger.
But you get my point.
Straps are mainly obtained by opening the Rogue's pouches. Problem is, the game doesn't notify you how many of them you've gotten. You must check the inventory to make sure the amount of Straps acquired is satisfactory. If not, savescum and try again.

Maybe this issue is fixed in the newest version, but I can't confirm.
For this issue dunno, the rate of the item drops and other gameplay things are going to be reworked in that famous update.
Can anyone save the last game?
What happened to the last game?
Got kidnapped again by evil Dasan?:LOL:

Still check the OP or use the search bar

Reactions: Mirrofuks

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Nah new updates come always in less than a month, but the full 2 updates in one month are a far cry now.
After Chyos got covid he messed up his schedule and still didn’t fix it, since he sometimes he keeps derailing or adding new things.
I meant v0.x1 to v0.x2 took 2 months.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
hi, to progress with ayita i need to give her 2 presents, but i can only give her one per day. what should i do to fuck her while she's dancing?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes