Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ehh, I'm not about to rationalize possible excuses for him. He was a atrocious friend when it mattered most, he doesn't deserve it. I would rather send him into the woods to get mauled by a bear like Palak. Maybe after his parents kick him out and he becomes homeless. He can then turn to MC only to have him give Rick the "best friend" treatment.

"Sorry I can't give you a place to stay, but hey don't worry I got your back. I know of a cave in the woods near Rumah!"

Though for those that like him, you know you can always give or share Kate. That girlfriend route is already in the game if you think he's worthy of it.
Just think about what Rick tells MC when the drunkards harass Kate. Redemption arc my ass: a stick in his ass is more than enough for him. I can't wait for him to learn that MC is boning his mom.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Just think about what Rick tells MC when the drunkards harass Kate. Redemption arc my ass: a stick in his ass is more than enough for him. I can't wait for him to learn that MC is boning his mom.
Or how he does nothing about his sister playing in the orc infested woods nor does he go looking for her when she goes missing. MC was more of a brother to her than Rick right from the start. Rick really only cares about one thing. Keeping the good times going at the tavern.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or how he does nothing about his sister playing in the orc infested woods nor does he go looking for her when she goes missing. MC was more of a brother to her than Rick right from the start. Rick really only cares about one thing. Keeping the good times going at the tavern.
Rick is a drunkard and coward, I can agree with that.
MC stole his girl and his sister, broke his family apart and is secretly boning his mother... ok I got my revenge and will be ready to say goodbye when he goes to Kirlic potentially stealing his next girlfriend... but really he may not be a good friend but sadly MCs only true friend, the only other Character he is close with from the beginning of the game is Mira and even she sends him off to find somewhere else to sleep.
Well my MC worked hard and will never have to sleep alone or in the woods again.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That's why he needs the redemption arc.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Rick is a drunkard and coward, I can agree with that.
MC stole his girl and his sister, broke his family apart and is secretly boning his mother... ok I got my revenge and will be ready to say goodbye when he goes to Kirlic potentially stealing his next girlfriend... but really he may not be a good friend but sadly MCs only true friend, the only other Character he is close with from the beginning of the game is Mira and even she sends him off to find somewhere else to sleep.
Well my MC worked hard and will never have to sleep alone or in the woods again.
Actually, Mira had no idea. The only thing Mira knew was that Giron took the key and she was told it was merely so MC talks to him before he goes home. He never even asks Mira because he already troubled her too much (she gave him a place to stay for days as she single handedly nursed him back to health in her room...). And because it became late after he wasted his time on Rick that was only good for a glass and a rumor.

I also just replayed the intro and it was worse than I remembered in relation to Arianna. MC literally confronts him in the bar about how he should do something because the orcs might kill her like they did his father. And paraphrasing he essentially tells him to stop talking about her and calls him a mood killer for showing concern.

He's not a true friend, he's not even really a friend. That's kinda the issue. He's definitely not even close to as decent as Mira, who really was a true sister/friend. And it's not like he can't make other male friends. He doesn't need Rick.

That's why he needs the redemption arc.
I mean you can redeem anyone, we don't really "need" it though. There's nothing there worth redeeming. You're better off starting new friendships (Frank, John) if you really want to waste dev time on male friendships.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually, Mira had no idea. The only thing Mira knew was that Giron took the key and she was told it was merely so MC talks to him before he goes home. He never even asks Mira because he already troubled her too much (she gave him a place to stay for days as she single handedly nursed him back to health in her room...). And because it became late after he wasted his time on Rick that was only good for a glass and a rumor.

I also just replayed the intro and it was worse than I remembered in relation to Arianna. MC literally confronts him in the bar about how he should do something because the orcs might kill her like they did his father. And paraphrasing he essentially tells him to stop talking about her and calls him a mood killer for showing concern.

He's not a true friend, he's not even really a friend. That's kinda the issue. He's definitely not even close to as decent as Mira, who really was a true sister/friend. And it's not like he can't make other male friends. He doesn't need Rick.
I'll agree to disagree on Rick stuff.
On Mira I gues that's true.
I mean you can redeem anyone, we don't really "need" it though. There's nothing there worth redeeming. You're better off starting new friendships (Frank, John) if you really want to waste dev time on male friendships.
Depends on how much pussy can be included into this

• Wow
Reactions: ravven_7

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'll agree to disagree on Rick stuff.
On Mira I gues that's true.

Depends on how much pussy can be included into this
I mean we may get pussy, but it won’t start with p :sneaky:

The only male character update we got was John’s, and even then Bianca was involved.
And aforementioned update John didn’t get a NTR scene.
So for a male character to have an update he needs to be vital to the plot or a medium for us to get more “girls”.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean we may get pussy, but it won’t start with p :sneaky:

The only male character update we got was John’s, and even then Bianca was involved.
And aforementioned update John didn’t get a NTR scene.
So for a male character to have an update he needs to be vital to the plot or a medium for us to get more “girls”.
Well John will be bound with the Melissa Update.
Frank is/could be bound to Lyvia
Rick to Arianna or maybe a yet unkown fiancee

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
If you let Thomas bone her, Kate will "speak" to him until 2 am. What do you think they'doing during those 2 hrs? do you think they play chess?

I replayed the whole game 3 times and everytime I went to sleep in the inn (either my rented room or Kate's room) I always saw Kate entering her room and go to bed at midnight. Always. Because I NEVER let Thomas blackmail/threaten her when she failed the waitress minigame.

Dude, did you understand what happens when Kate fails to collect the money Thomas wants AND you decide to NOT help her?

Anyway, I think you failed to understand what "disabling ntr option" does. It doesn't "nuke" the ntr path: you just don't watch a scene happening (but it happens).
very simple, you dont let her ever fail the minigame. for example 8/8 guests. if you interrupt thomas and kate he says she did well and have nothing to fear .... (ntr/blackmaililing only starts if she failed every time and stacks)

and if you not speak with them and go at the same time after claire it works because she didnt fail the mingame (remember 8/8)

so as the other wrote it is possible to have sex with claire without any problems for kate

... you should do the game a fourth time i think and profe it :)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
A new month, new goals

Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a great start to the new year!
It was a busy week for me, focusing exclusively on the bonus scene for Mira/Emily/Frisha.

I originally wanted to be done with it by yesterday, but it turned out that this scene is a bit more complicated than I originally thought.
Since I decided to initiate the whole thing during dinner, the problem came up that Frisha still has her old dress on during this. The reason for this of course is that I have not yet added her BJ animation after dinner (is only available with her old clothes). A solution would have been that she temporarily runs around wearing her old clothes again or that she magically changes. After a while of thinking back and forth, I decided to simply make the animation additionally...This way the problem isn't prostponed until the next time I run into it. So Frisha now wears her new dress during dinner (if you progressed up to that point). The work on the other animations in the bath (the one which was shown in the gif last week I made again) and with Mira in your bedroom were already finished before.
The editing and implementation of the images took up to and including Wednesday evening (a total of currently 470 images).

So since yesterday morning I'm writing the actual scene (dialogs and script). Since it is still quite early (just 2:30pm) I hope to get it done by tonight, so keep your fingers crossed!

When I'm finally done with the scene I'll continue directly with Tia's content. There is a mountain to climb and a camp to storm! This will again bring up some decisions (depending on previous decisions). And of course I plan to do more scenes with Tia/Katherin. For all this I have about 3 weeks time. Sounds a lot, but I already know that I have no time to lose ;)

So much for the plans this month, now time to continue working.

Thank you all for joining in this month!
I wish you a nice weekend!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well to be fair the MC played a number of shenigans compareable to "I have been cursed by a witch" with Rick in the past as they both state on several occassions also I am still a bit confused wether his mistake was by chance, given that Isha expected the MC that night
What bothers me with that "excuse" is that even though MC played shenanigans on Rick before, the situation is nowhere near the same. He's lost his father, his home, he virtually has nothing to his name, can't even go drink due to not having the money. So rick going "ah-ha, I know your tricks buddy!" simply shows that he doesn't care much. All that MC has experienced can be summed up by one thought in Rick's mind:

Reactions: Tehemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What bothers me with that "excuse" is that even though MC played shenanigans on Rick before, the situation is nowhere near the same. He's lost his father, his home, he virtually has nothing to his name, can't even go drink due to not having the money. So rick going "ah-ha, I know your tricks buddy!" simply shows that he doesn't care much. All that MC has experienced can be summed up by one thought in Rick's mind:
That could very well work as explanation given the MCs previous character though.
"Hey Buddy you made me go through hell the least you can do is buy me some drinks" is likely what Rick would expect from the MC in the past, as you said he has no means to make a living for himself at that point so trying to beg isn't so unlikely for a character development.
Sure the fact that MC went through his own personal hell duo to that development makes Rick look like a prick but if you had found yourself in a similiar situation in RL you'd likely also consider that story fake in order to get some pitty beer.

DemonsRising

Jan 3, 2023
Of course we aren't.

Updates?

- Tia & Rumah
- Tia preggo
- Rumah preggers
- preggers
- Dasan boning MC's chicks
- reworking game mechanics because someone is unhappy because metagame is bad and... come on, it is unbalanced.

Can't wait!!! Doh! :sick:

[note: just joking]

Are there actually any characters with pregnancy content?

I've seen people talk about Kate's pregnancy but honestly I don't like her and I only started a relationship with her to start a relationship with Claire lol

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sure the fact that MC went through his own personal hell duo to that development makes Rick look like a prick but if you had found yourself in a similiar situation in RL you'd likely also consider that story fake in order to get some pitty beer.
Yeah, Rick the Prick, formerly known as Rick the Cuck.

His descendants inherited his nickname, hence well known family names in Arenfield area such as: Cuck, De Cuck, Cucker, Van der Cuck, Cuckson, Cucksen and so on.

Reactions: Tehemai

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

I've seen people talk about Kate's pregnancy but honestly I don't like her and I only started a relationship with her to start a relationship with Claire lol
Didn't we just tell that Giron and Lucius got a big belly? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

emily will get preg content in the following update (not the upcoming one which will finish off tia). after that, mostly likely tia will be the next candidate for preg content but that will need to be voted on several times so that will come at a much later time. kate's preg content was a test of sorts and generally preg content will be reserved for after a character's story is complete.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
emily will get preg content in the following update (not the upcoming one which will finish off tia). after that, mostly likely tia will be the next candidate for preg content but that will need to be voted on several times so that will come at a much later time. kate's preg content was a test of sorts and generally preg content will be reserved for after a character's story is complete.
So do we know when Tia eventually gets pregnant if we lose her as a party member? Or will we get a breastplate stretcher quest so that she can go full preggo warrior?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes