123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where can I find dress for lyvia
Well, I guess I'm going to start asking for questions, too. :p

- please, I need ntr save. ;)

- I'm stuck at the beginning. Is there a walkthrough? ;);)

- I need cheats. Where are the cheats? ;););)

- I can't find the violin.The game must be bugged for sure. ;);););)

- I have 67 mercenaries at my camp but I can't hire more. I swear I didn't break my saves by cheating. :whistle:

- I can't trigger the Rick-MC-Thomas-Kate gangbang hidden scene they told me Chyos implemented. What am I supposed to do? ;);););)

- I'm playing this hyper-ultra-mega-giga-compressed version (down to 568 K!!!) but the games crashes. Please help :sneaky:

- is the cat really a cat? there must be a secret plot involving the cat for sure. :oops:

- is there ntr? should I play with ntr off? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::unsure:
My advice to you, stop drinking and get checked by a psychiatrist ;)

Reactions: kazukazowsky

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Guys, I'm doing Liandra's mission, the party mission. I'm in the mansion, I found the black dress for Liandra (I gave it to her) but when I click in the lower right room, inside the open wardrobe, to find the white dress, I can't find it. I keep getting written "clothes for woman... they look old and carried out!". I've seen videos, the sentence should go on, but it actually just hangs there. What can I do? could it be a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I'm doing Liandra's mission, the party mission. I'm in the mansion, I found the black dress for Liandra (I gave it to her) but when I click in the lower right room, inside the open wardrobe, to find the white dress, I can't find it. I keep getting written "clothes for woman... they look old and carried out!". I've seen videos, the sentence should go on, but it actually just hangs there. What can I do? could it be a bug?
What does your Questlog say?
Finding Lyvia a dress is supposed to be an optional Quest (in Liandra's storyline), so if you already gave the dress to Liandra you might need to wait until you advance Lyvia's Quest to the point of training soldiers

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rick definitely needs more scenes, my boy needs more girls to bang.
Than let him go to Hollywood...ehm Kirlic... and get himself some seamstress wife. Maybe he'll do better than his dad, if not more women for the MC I gues :sneaky: :devilish:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
i have finished saves slots because i have saves for every sex scene, my last play was at 5.0, is there a gallery and i have never found this? or a way to increase save slots number?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Than let him go to Hollywood...ehm Kirlic... and get himself some seamstress wife. Maybe he'll do better than his dad, if not more women for the MC I gues :sneaky: :devilish:
Ehy that’s my joke thief! :ROFLMAO:

Didn’t know that the Rick movement was so wide and large, everyone seem willingly excited to give Rick a redemption arc except Chyos himself lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i have finished saves slots because i have saves for every sex scene, my last play was at 5.0, is there a gallery and i have never found this? or a way to increase save slots number?
Woah you filled every slot?
Daaamn.
There is no gallery but most sex scenes are repeatable, if you actually need a new save slot, you can create a save slot or something, I don’t know the details but someone here already done it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why in the damn world are you doing it. You just have to make MC move his ass, go to the chick and tell her: shake your booty, baby.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Didn’t know that the Rick movement was so wide and large, everyone seem willingly excited to give Rick a redemption arc except Chyos himself lol
Nah, not just Chyos. We debated about it not too long ago. I still think pRick deserves nothing for sending his injured newly homeless and fatherless bestfriend into the orc infested woods alone. And then pissing on his concerns when he came back cursed and raped from it. Good time charlie gets nothing from me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah, not just Chyos. We debated about it not too long ago. I still think pRick deserves nothing for sending his injured newly homeless and fatherless bestfriend into the orc infested woods alone. And then pissing on his concerns when he came back cursed and raped from it. Good time charlie gets nothing from me.
Well to be fair the MC played a number of shenigans compareable to "I have been cursed by a witch" with Rick in the past as they both state on several occassions also I am still a bit confused wether his mistake was by chance, given that Isha expected the MC that night

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
What does your Questlog say?
Finding Lyvia a dress is supposed to be an optional Quest (in Liandra's storyline), so if you already gave the dress to Liandra you might need to wait until you advance Lyvia's Quest to the point of training soldiers
Cattura.PNG
this is my situation in the mission. I found Liandra's dress, the black one, and at the same time I went to the lower right room to find the white dress for Lyvia. Here, the game won't let me take it. I try to go on with other missions and see if the situation is unlocked...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
pRick… Lmao.
If I have to be honest I am also skeptical on a Rick arc, since we never felt really a strong friendship between the two, he helps with some information (New Vegas style), on the house for Emily (Only to never return not even to check) and the caravan and that’s it.
MC and Rick may be best friends, but he is not really a BFF for the player, we weren’t there to see his friendship born and as you said he is kinda absent when he need, sure he still gives some help but not as much as we would expect, maybe it can be explained by his alcohol situation or his bitchy mother.

Thing is that I am more attached to other characters like Mira, John and Frank, because I was there as a player during the development of that relationship.
Yeah I care more for an NPC with 5 lines of dialogue than his best friends lmao

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Well to be fair the MC played a number of shenigans compareable to "I have been cursed by a witch" with Rick in the past as they both state on several occassions also I am still a bit confused wether his mistake was by chance, given that Isha expected the MC that night
Ehh, I'm not about to rationalize possible excuses for him. He was a atrocious friend when it mattered most, he doesn't deserve it. I would rather send him into the woods to get mauled by a bear like Palak. Maybe after his parents kick him out and he becomes homeless. He can then turn to MC only to have him give Rick the "best friend" treatment.

"Sorry I can't give you a place to stay, but hey don't worry I got your back. I know of a cave in the woods near Rumah!"

Though for those that like him, you know you can always give or share Kate. That girlfriend route is already in the game if you think he's worthy of it.

Reactions: Duder11111
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes