Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So do we know when Tia eventually gets pregnant if we lose her as a party member? Or will we get a breastplate stretcher quest so that she can go full preggo warrior?
I'd suspect it will be the same for her as for Kate, in which once her pregnancy is confirmed her daily routine will change, not sure wether that will force her to stay with her mother or wether she'll remain in Rumah though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So do we know when Tia eventually gets pregnant if we lose her as a party member? Or will we get a breastplate stretcher quest so that she can go full preggo warrior?
If she goes preggo warrior I expect her to get +10 in defense lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tehemai

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
That’s because you can betray her trust by acting like a dick and banging Sypha, an evil demon, in front of her.
So if she ends up with Aidalin fault is on you mate
You can still bang Syfa, and she will still forgive you if you apologized, and also when you don't come out about starting a Relationship with Emily earlier.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can still bang Syfa, and she will still forgive you if you apologized, and also when you don't come out about starting a Relationship with Emily earlier.
Exactly, but just don’t bang Sypha in general in front of her, you will also lose the harem route if you are interested in that.

Guys how to do mission with bandit camp? i need to use wine with smth from the shop.
You can buy wine from the inn, then buy the anesthetic from Lucius and you can craft it in your inventory the sleep wine

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Exactly, but just don’t bang Sypha in general in front of her, you will also lose the harem route if you are interested in that.

You can buy wine from the inn, then buy the anesthetic from Lucius and you can craft it in your inventory the sleep wine
thanks, i didn't unlock craft option so i was stuck

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I'd suspect it will be the same for her as for Kate, in which once her pregnancy is confirmed her daily routine will change, not sure wether that will force her to stay with her mother or wether she'll remain in Rumah though.
With Kate though, it's more doable gameplay wise. I can imagine it can be pretty disruptive to lose your tank for several weeks every time she gets pregnant. I could see people avoid the content or just halt regular gameplay to skip some weeks.

I guess it's possible there'll be more party members by then though to make up for it. Or we get that hilarious preggo warrior mode with +10 defense. Heck, we could even give up speed stats for a belly block rate! :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With Kate though, it's more doable gameplay wise. I can imagine it can be pretty disruptive to lose your tank for several weeks every time she gets pregnant. I could see people avoid the content or just halt regular gameplay to skip some weeks.

I guess it's possible there'll be more party members by then though to make up for it. Or we get that hilarious preggo warrior mode with +10 defense. Heck, we could even give up speed stats for a belly block rate! :p
Well you also lost Lyvia for several weeks if you made her train the mercanerys... honestly that disrupted not only my gameplay, but also created a Levelgap between her and "theonewhomsnameyoumayneverspeak"

• Sad
Reactions: Tehemai

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Exactly, but just don’t bang Sypha in general in front of her, you will also lose the harem route if you are interested in that
I did it in front of Mira and Aidalin, during the ritual. Mira will still take you back when you Apologize to her in the Church after the talk with the Father. This will prolly lock out of the threesome route if Mira and Emily ever get a threesome.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well you also lost Lyvia for several weeks if you made her train the mercanerys... honestly that disrupted not only my gameplay, but also created a Levelgap between her and "theonewhomsnameyoumayneverspeak"
Would be neat if Chyos makes it so Lyvia can still "catch up" after training the mercs. Passing wisdoms of battle to other folks could be a good reason for catching up.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did it in front of Mira and Aidalin, during the ritual. Mira will still take you back when you Apologize to her in the Church after the talk with the Father. This will prolly lock out of the threesome route if Mira and Emily ever get a threesome.
They already have if Emily has 15 corruption and you make out with Mira in her bedroom before dinner

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Would be neat if Chyos makes it so Lyvia can still "catch up" after training the mercs. Passing wisdoms of battle to other folks could be a good reason for catching up.
Or just figure out a way to not lose crucial party members for prolonged periods of time. Disrupting flow of gameplay is the more severe of the issues mentioned there imo. Perhaps we can get the choice for another npc to train them. Maybe finally a character arc for Frank, who already spent all that time training with Lyvia?

Reactions: Gudil

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or just figure out a way to not lose crucial party members for prolonged periods of time. Disrupting flow of gameplay is the more severe of the issues mentioned there imo. Perhaps we can get the choice for another npc to train them. Maybe finally a character arc for Frank, who already spent all that time training with Lyvia?
Well Lyvia can gain exp while staying in Arenfield and Tia by staying in Rumah, based on the MC leveling up.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I mean, letting Lyvia train the mercs at the cost of a valuable party member is reasonable for now. Some choices need to have consequences after all.

Frank training the mercs is a good idea, but maybe with a bit of penalty could be an interesting gameplay choices.
  • Lyvia's training takes 3-4 days to complete, but she won't be available for your team.
  • Frank's training takes 6-7 days to complete, but Lyvia will still be in your team.
Now you gotta weigh the pros and cons before deciding which one is the best for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Hide and Tehemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean, letting Lyvia train the mercs at the cost a valuable party member is reasonable for now. Some choices need to have consequences after all.

Frank training the mercs is a good idea, but maybe with a bit of penalty could be an interesting gameplay choices.
  • Lyvia's training takes 3-4 days to complete, but she won't be available for your team.
  • Frank's training takes 6-7 days to complete, but Lyvia will still be in your team.
Now you gotta weigh the pros and cons before deciding which one is the best for you.
Lyvia training the mercs is necessary to learn sword art from her (currently limited to useing a sword it's meant to be necessary to learn new skills this way)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Lyvia training the mercs is necessary to learn sword art from her (currently limited to useing a sword it's meant to be necessary to learn new skills this way)
I'm sure there's many ways around that. You could still have her teach you sword skills without having her stuck there. She can after all just take over duties when you enter the camp at specific hours in the worst case scenario. Like she does in Arenfield. Or just set up a campfire option that branches into the training scene upon player request.

A captain helping training makes sense, a captain not being able to do anything else because she's stuck training every last grunt herself? Probably unnecessary. Makes sense to have the option to delegate if she already has a decent loyal student. But again, the whole is just spitballing on possible ways to fix losing party members in the long run. Which while already annoying, will become even more so once party pregnancies start rolling in.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes