Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
who exactly are the "main" characters? if you don't mind me asking. aside of course from "youknowwho". and mira?? probably?
Arianna, Kate, Anya, Penny, Lyvia, Helena, Bianca.
These are still susceptical to change but in general the driving forces in each story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LUKE1254

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
who exactly are the "main" characters? if you don't mind me asking. aside of course from "youknowwho". and mira?? probably?
Technically whichever girl get a main poll option, therefore a poll only about themselves, that progresses the main story someway.
So characters like Bianca to expand the dwarf horizon, Tia for Rumah and therefore she brings with her all the side girls, Kate and Claire for the Kirlic trip, Mira for the demons et cetera.
But thing is, wasn’t Frisha also in the main poll?
So her story advanced her character but also the political situation in Arenfield and her persona was just a small fire that burst that prepared the road for Liandra, The Queen, John and Lyvia.
And after that, she stops being relevant to the great scheme of things only by helping in some situations to make dresses…
Therefore maybe she wasn’t even considered a main girl to begin with!
Maybe… Oh no, the real main girl was Giron and his son all along!
Since now they are everywhere and are protagonists in Arenfield political schemes!
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
I hope dev makes a side game for Tia and Rumah village
people demands it :KEK:
Nooo please don’t give them weird ideas down on discord!
I mean to be honest the Rumah and Tia fever seems to have calmed down itself somewhat… Since even some patrons have shown their distaste towards them, So the future may look bright (Or I am just stupidly optimistic)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Technically whichever girl get a main poll option, therefore a poll only about themselves, that progresses the main story someway.
So characters like Bianca to expand the dwarf horizon, Tia for Rumah and therefore she brings with her all the side girls, Kate and Claire for the Kirlic trip, Mira for the demons et cetera.
But thing is, wasn’t Frisha also in the main poll?
So her story advanced her character but also the political situation in Arenfield and her persona was just a small fire that burst that prepared the road for Liandra, The Queen, John and Lyvia.
And after that, she stops being relevant to the great scheme of things only by helping in some situations to make dresses…
Therefore maybe she wasn’t even considered a main girl to begin with!
Maybe… Oh no, the real main girl was Giron and his son all along!
Since now they are everywhere and are protagonists in Arenfield political schemes!
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Nooo please don’t give them weird ideas down on discord!
I mean to be honest the Rumah and Tia fever seems to have calmed down itself somewhat… Since even some patrons have shown their distaste towards them, So the future may look bright (Or I am just stupidly optimistic)
Gavinah had an Update in the Mainpoll in order to open up the Dwarf settlement, the Dark Elfes and Goblins.
Even Side Characters can have an Option in the Polls but only the main girls have repeated appearaces.
Claire is a side character of Kate and Katherine a side character of "theonewhomsnameshallneverbespoken", etc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any plans to have a male character help us in combat?
Whether human, elf or orc
An actual developed male Character beside MC?
I don't think so... for one to avoid any requests for gay content (which was already declared a nogo by Chyos) probably also to avoid a stir with the Vanilla/No NTR faction

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
An actual developed male Character beside MC?
I don't think so... for one to avoid any requests for gay content (which was already declared a nogo by Chyos) probably also to avoid a stir with the Vanilla/No NTR faction
So there's no chance there are characters without sexual content here.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well there are Frank and Rick with their own kind of content... they just won't follow you all puppy like
Frank!
The Frank fanbase has grown enough to be heard!
In all seriousness since Lyvia is busy training our mercenaries, a replacement swordfighter for the time being would be great, he can be a weaker version of Lyvia, with also some additional dialogues.
Let the voices of Frank Fans unite!

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Frank!
In all seriousness since Lyvia is busy training our mercenaries, a replacement swordfighter for the time being would be great, he can be a weaker version of Lyvia, with also some additional dialogues.
but we already have worrior type and kinight type.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Frank!
Counterargument: Frank can't give blowjobs.

Reactions: OneLastTime45826

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Oh you mean… this current one? :sneaky::sneaky:
Poor Tia she would probably get more love if we wouldn’t have drowned in Tia content

Well sure but SIKE!
This is the last update of her character arc and also Katheryn’s (allegedly).

But not of the main polls!
Since she will get a pregnancy update and then we are done… in the main polls that is
I agree Tia content was really high and I became annoyed in that she was marginally appealing to my preferences. However, we must thank the Dev Chyos for giving us a powerful (strong) tank to help the MC fight the abundant and more powerful foes than if he had to go it alone. When I combined the Red headed Lead town Guard with Tia and the MC, we were a force to be reconned with. Outfitting those three with better weapons and armor overtime allowed full survivability, if the MC chose his tactics and distributed points and gear appropriately.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Frank!
Ehh... I still want him to free up lyvia by taking over grunt training. Not to sausage fest up my party.

Frank's development would be cool as a wingman who pays you back for saving his life, not as another share fetish guy. And you just know that's where things will inevitably go if ever he becomes a party member. Didn't save his life to dick my women! :p

Edit: I'm gonna take a moment to blaspheme too. I like Tia, she's still easily top 5 in the game for me. I just agree with everyone that a long break is more than warranted.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes