HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've seen the scene where they talk about Frisha's father, but she tells how the merchant left her alone and how being unmarried single mother was hard.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
IC wasn't actually the intended way to play the game even with Mira, but Chyos managed to offer an alternative route if the Players are so inclined.
Frisha/Dave or rather Emily/Giron isn't the intended way either it's just more flavor text for the NTR faction that's into IC
I don't think it's the same thing though to change pre-existing characterics such as how the characters are related (or what they did in the past). Stuff like choosing who Frisha en up with is more like a way to offer choices to the mc as to what he wants to do.

For example, even if I love to be able to choose how the story advance, I was kind of surprised I had the choice to choose if Sabrina gave her body to that Kirlic guy in the past. It doesn't feel very natural but it's not a big deal either anyway.

Personally I only care about the "intended" way for such preexisting stuff. As for the routes throughout the story, I tend be more accepting of everything as a version of the story.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
This… really sounds like one of those game myths,” if you beat the Pokémon league 100 times in Pokémon emerald you get a rocket to catch Jirachi”.
You have to listen to Darude Sandstorm 20 times on repeat. Then become friends with Dasan.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Holy shit, how could you?
I thought it was a myth!
Just like Catboy Dasan

There will always be a little bit of Rumah content in the hearts of everyone.
Even in the words that Chyos types, a Rumah anagram will always appear
The fires of Rumah stills my loins. One day we will all be part of Rumah

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It was that madman of Grayking666!
They called him a fool, they called him a madman and he cut the veil of myths!

Now we just need Chyos to tell us where is Dasan Easter bunny suit

Amen
Ok so I unlocked Dasan and MC step brother costumes??? Did they totally just become best friends?? They also like doing karate in Rumah!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder when Chyos will release 5.3.0 because he promised before the end of the month
Well he promissed a partial release today... which still has several hours left.
But even than it's not guaranteed that it's leaked right away as it's bound to be a rush job for a release with potentiallly game breaking bugs

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok so I unlocked Dasan and MC step brother costumes??? Did they totally just become best friends?? They also like doing karate in Rumah!
Holey moley!
Did you go to the well and unlocked the scene “Help me Step bro Dasan, I am stuck!”?

Also the karate scene is actually some leaked content from an old beta of the game A struggle with Karate, where MC instead of banging people, does a suplex to every girl and boy around.

Well he promissed a partial release today... which still has several hours left.
But even than it's not guaranteed that it's leaked right away as it's bound to be a rush job for a release with potentiallly game breaking bugs
Knowing Chyos he’ll either release it tomorrow or at midnight with probably (definitely) some bugs before an hotfix later.
Dunno if said hotfix shall come or he will just wait to conclude the chapter of Tia after his vacations

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes