zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They hated Jesus for what he spoke too
Jesus talked in metaphors and started raging on figs, his messages can be interpreted in various ways same as yours.
When you ask for Dasan you actually speak about the suffering of the middle class and how we should cherish all together for vanilla shit

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Grayking666

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Both statements are true... the voting cycle became more complex because we have 3 lists now.
1st List is what Chyos intends to addt to the game
2nd List is voted on Discord as in which order the Items of that list are added up to vote for Patreon
3rd List is the actual voteing list on Patreon.

For the 2nd and 3rd lists the votes are carried over so eventually even a hardly voted Option is added to the Patreon list... that's the theory, but in practice the Discord votes hardly represent the opinion of the mayority of the Patreon supporters which causes alot of friction with both the different factions and the Dev himself.

And let's not start about the voteing mess includeing the Bonus scenes.
Why in the world doesn't Chyos cancel the Discord poll, I wonder.

First, I didn't "disrespect what a partner said" in my previous post. I merely described his explanation of the voting system as "haphazardly put-together and very confusing but well-meaning."

Which is true!
It definitely is.

(y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
With his poll every girl will get an update eventually, when the circle ends, only some later than sooner.
Even with yours there is the chance that we may see 3 Rumah updates consequently, 3 miscellaneous stuff and then after all of this a Penny update
I don't see a problem with 3 rumah updates in a row.
It is called focus and direction when something specific is focused on and finished. rather than spreading out over countless side threads

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Both statements are true... the voting cycle became more complex because we have 3 lists now.
1st List is what Chyos intends to addt to the game
2nd List is voted on Discord as in which order the Items of that list are added up to vote for Patreon
3rd List is the actual voteing list on Patreon.

For the 2nd and 3rd lists the votes are carried over so eventually even a hardly voted Option is added to the Patreon list... that's the theory, but in practice the Discord votes hardly represent the opinion of the mayority of the Patreon supporters which causes alot of friction with both the different factions and the Dev himself.

And let's not start about the voteing mess includeing the Bonus scenes.

So can we cruzify you aswell than? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Right next to Dasan preferably :sneaky:
Just remember, I'll come back 3 days later with my main man D-Dawg and then all your Rumah's belong to us now

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I always killed him. But now i use death potion so the MC loses. Normally Dasan would go back to Rumah. Now he stays in his tent
Well, I've always killed him without a second thought. I think I never used the "I'm faking death because I fancy watching my brigand buddies rape my girlfriend" potion.

I think only Chyos knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For the record, when dasan is 2 feet underground, the plan is to let it be there, underground. There is nothing planned for him on that path than be 2 feet underground.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For the record, when dasan is 2 feet underground, the plan is to let it be there, underground. There is nothing planned for him on that path than be 2 feet underground.
Oh really?
I totally wanted to rise him as a zombie and then use him to fuck his mom.
What a wasted opportunity. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There is no necromancy spell here, yet.
Only brainwashing and cumming on dead bodies as sign of supremacy
I got better idea, since we got tribal culture here why not use voodoo? :devilish::coffee:
Can easily become some magic-focused talent. Summon zombies in combat!
And then we could also find some... other uses for them off-combat. Hehe. :sneaky::coffee:
So while Witchcraft focuses on controlling the living, Voodoo would be about animating and controlling the dead. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Patreon guidelines say hello

Zombie summons are cool tho
And not just any zombies.
Let's make it more fun with this rule: Only unique npc enemies within the game that can be killed, can then be bound and resurrected and used as zombie-combatants. Npc's like certain famous orc, or Dasan, and similar unique npc's mc had killed before. :devilish::coffee: And you could even go as far as to let those zombies be actually intelligent, let them have dialogues with mc and comment on mc's actions, etc. I wonder what kind of comments Dasan would have if you fucked his mom right in front of him. :sneaky::coffee:

Oh my, i went completely evil-mode again. :devilish::coffee:
But damn, resurrecting Ibhar would be pretty cool, i liked that old fart. Kinda shame he ded.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes