zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And not just any zombies.
Let's make it more fun with this rule: Only unique npc enemies within the game that can be killed, can then be bound and resurrected and used as zombie-combatants. Npc's like certain famous orc, or Dasan, and similar unique npc's mc had killed before. :devilish::coffee: And you could even go as far as to let those zombies be actually intelligent, let them have dialogues with mc and comment on mc's actions, etc. I wonder what kind of comments Dasan would have if you fucked his mom right in front of him. :sneaky::coffee:

Oh my, i went completely evil-mode again. :devilish::coffee:
But damn, resurrecting Ibhar would be pretty cool, i liked that old fart. Kinda shame he ded.
That actually sounds cool, tho they should have a limited use or something, maybe evoke them in battle and use their signature move to do special damage.
And then fuck their LI in their face for extra damage.
Tho their dialogues no matter what would sound either super evil or somewhat dumb.
“You monster why are you doing this? Let me die!”
Or
“Braaaains”

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That actually sounds cool, tho they should have a limited use or something, maybe evoke them in battle and use their signature move to do special damage.
And then fuck their LI in their face for extra damage
We could...
Say, they will float around mc as invisible to the naked eye spirits while out of combat once bound to mc through voodoo technique.
And then when in combat mc will use like.. 10-20 clay pieces to create a magic body for them to inhabit.
This clay body will last until end of combat, or destruction of the clay body after which they will return back to being spirits until called upon in the next combat.
This way they won't be abusable due to dependence on clay of which there will always be limited supply but still be a useful option when in tough combat situations. And since most of the time they will be in spirit form they will be able to talk to mc and comment on his actions without any interruption. An option to turn off their chatter would probably be a good idea for those who will find it annoying. Or make it so that they chat only at certain places and comment on certain actions. :whistle::coffee:

Or indeed, you could do it like you propose as well.
Make them into an ability that will momentarily summon them in combat to unleash some strong move and then they will disappear right after and the option to summon them will be put on a long cooldown. Or maybe you could make it a once-per-battle option. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We could...
Say, they will float around mc as invisible to the naked eye spirits while out of combat once bound to mc through voodoo technique.
And then when in combat mc will use like.. 10-20 clay pieces to create a magic body for them to inhabit.
This clay body will last until end of combat, or destruction of the clay body after which they will return back to being spirits until called upon in the next combat.
This way they won't be abusable due to dependence on clay of which there will always be limited supply but still be a useful option when in tough combat situations. And since most of the time they will be in spirit form they will be able to talk to mc and comment on his actions without any interruption. An option to turn off their chatter would probably be a good idea for those who will find it annoying. Or make it so that they chat only at certain places and comment on certain actions. :whistle::coffee:

Make them into an ability that will momentarily summon them in combat to unleash some strong move and then they will disappear right after and the option to summon them will be put on a long cooldown. Or maybe you could make it a once-per-battle option. :whistle::coffee:
Ibhar final move be like; falling from the sky on enemies

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We could...

No but the clay idea is also cool, bringing back ancient folklore tales about the creation of humanity and applying on a game mechanics.
Which is both well adjusted, preventing it from becoming OP and making clay even more resourceful.
Shaman MC is also cute, albeit their comments will be 50% passive aggressive and 50% sarcastic.
Tho Rumah has not any form of magic so far, it can be updated with lore tablets sure, but it would cool using your past foes as puppets.
Dave x Emily Content
Dave doesn’t like milfs, F on the homework again
Whew, i think all my creative juices are out for the day. Probably. :whistle::coffee:

And Dasan's will be throwing enemies into a well. :sneaky::coffee:
“This is… RUMAAAAH”

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No but the clay idea is also cool, bringing back ancient folklore tales about the creation of humanity and applying on a game mechanics.
Which is both well adjusted, preventing it from becoming OP and making clay even more resourceful.
Shaman MC is also cute, albeit their comments will be 50% passive aggressive and 50% sarcastic.
Tho Rumah has not any form of magic so far, it can be updated with lore tablets sure, but it would cool using your past foes as puppets.

“This is… RUMAAAAH”
If you go with human creation mythos I think the greek one might be better resource wise... as humans being crafted from copper (we have metal veins aswell as rusted swords to replenish copper bars)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

“This is… RUMAAAAH”
Dave will come to enjoy them

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you go with human creation mythos I think the greek one might be better resource wise... as humans being crafted from copper (we have metal veins aswell as rusted swords to replenish copper bars)
Yeah but then those would be op, and even more expensive to make.
… Well there could be two versions, the cheap one and the expensive one.
More resistant and powerful but a pain in the ass to build.
Dave will come to enjoy them
And so you with handholding

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah but then those would be op, and even more expensive to make.
… Well there could be two versions, the cheap one and the expensive one.
More resistant and powerful but a pain in the ass to build.
Copper is plentiful though, unlike clay.
Depending on how strong the summons are, this type of magic could be everyday-use type, or finisher-move type.
Or.. we could do both.
Maybe stronger summons could be made from stronger enemies... and different summoning rules could be applied to them then.
Weaklings with clay/copper, higher-tier stuff with.. rarer stuff, perhaps.

Anyway, first we need to see whether our illustrious dev is even interested in this whole voodoo thing. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Copper is plentiful though, unlike clay.
Depending on how strong the summons are, this type of magic could be everyday-use type, or finisher-move type.
Or.. we could do both.
Maybe stronger summons could be made from stronger enemies... and different summoning rules could be applied to them then.
Weaklings with clay/copper, higher-tier stuff with.. rarer stuff, perhaps.

Anyway, first we need to see whether our illustrious dev is even interested in this whole voodoo thing.
That is indeed interesting to think about it.
It would be just cool building a metallic golem fueled by all the souls of the past victims.
That would be pretty epic but eh dunno if it as factual as the clay marionettes.
Copper shall remained an item for miscellaneous items.
When you said voodoo magic I thought about the little puppets that control the persona of the individuals.
That can be turned in some weird sex scenes imo

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It would be just cool building a metallic golem fueled by all the souls of the past victims.
That would be just like from Neverwinter Nights: Mask of the Betrayer :giggle::coffee:
Not a bad deal but this one would be like summoning a superboss, i can't see it being used anywhere except the most brutal of combat situations. Maybe when you fight Uldar himself or something. :whistle::coffee:
When you said voodoo magic I thought about the little puppets that control the persona of the individuals.
That can be turned in some weird sex scenes imo
Controlling the living is already in the realm of Witchcraft so Voodoo would have to be limited to controlling the dead which it's also perfectly suited for. But no reason why more couldn't be done with Witchcraft as well, only involving the living. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: valley57

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That would be just like from Neverwinter Nights: Mask of the Betrayer :giggle::coffee:
Not a bad deal but this one would be like summoning a superboss, i can't see it being used anywhere except the most brutal of combat situations. Maybe when you fight Uldar himself or something. :whistle::coffee:

Controlling the living is already in the realm of Witchcraft so Voodoo would have to be limited to controlling the dead which it's also perfectly suited for. But no reason why more couldn't be done with Witchcraft as well, only involving the living. :whistle::coffee:
Ah those things.
In the meanders of the underground of the cathedral of Uldar in Kirlic, there could be an automaton of faith, (A golem from the jew legend) created with the blessing of all gods, a fair superboss.
There is just something magical about superbosses (and optional ones) imo, fighting a creature that is stronger even than the most powerful creature in the game.

Yeah

Reactions: valley57

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ah those things.
In the meanders of the underground of the cathedral of Uldar in Kirlic, there could be an automaton of faith, (A golem from the jew legend) created with the blessing of all gods, a fair superboss.
There is just something magical about superbosses (and optional ones) imo, fighting a creature that is stronger even than the most powerful creature in the game.

Yeah
Hah, sure.
But i don't don't think the overall combat system in this game is anywhere near good enough for something like a superboss fight.
For now, in this game, you are basically one trick pony.
There is no variety and no interesting combat mechanics aside from the somewhat okay 'magical immunity' mechanic i've seen so far.
So creating serious multi-stage superboss fight with this rather pathetic combat complexity would be just silly, imo. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: valley57 and zARRR

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
How do I get the option to craft a chastity belt? When I talk to John the option doesn't exist...

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Well, I've always killed him without a second thought. I think I never used the "I'm faking death because I fancy watching my brigand buddies rape my girlfriend" potion.

I think only Chyos knows.
I mercy him always, because i like the scene that fucking the clanmother when her son is around. it's high beyond the power.
Mc's dick is the king's sceptre. and the king is a retard face with bullshit would do anyting cheap and mean for fucking girls.
so mercy dasan equals mercy mc himself :D

Drake29

May 15, 2020
I can't figure out if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong??
After I invite Mira to the bathroom and Emily catches us, Emily and Frisha join Mira and MC.
Emily won't join Mira in the bedroom even if you go directly to the bedroom.
It is also impossible to invite Mira to the bedroom by clicking on the bed, I have already tried all possible scenarios.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes