indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020

You were sayin'?

Hm. Well, not up to me either way. :whistle::coffee:
I dont think you read what I said. No such objects comes along with HS2 or TK17 re-packs or mods, even if it does ir would not fit the game you're developing obviously. You make it in blender or buy it and import it into HS2 or TK17 and if you're already on that step one would drop HS2 or TK17 and use blender itself or daz3d.

And trust me on that, it is a tedious job to import anything into HS2 and TK17, its not as simple as copy + paste.

This video is for object importing into Koikatsu, similiar but much more complicated way for HS2

And it does not end there as you would also need custom "rooms"
The video for that one

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
when ric turning into woman
The sole reason we have Arianna is that people asked for female rick
and the fact that player has to fuck Arianna frequently to prevent her turning into a werewolf
is that Chyos telling us "you asked for it, now you fuck it!"
And it seems with the last update Chyos decided that Arianna will not even leave us alone in Rumah
Even in Rumah, where all dreams of a man come true, we have to fuck Arianna.
Because some people asked for female rick...

This is not cannon guys, its just me not liking Arianna, sorry...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me how to free Katrine from the orcs. Thank you
I'd say the same way as Tia... either fight your way through their camp in Callans Rest or sneak inside... I'd ask Gurtak for help yand choose to sneak if are trying to avoid unnecessary fights and potential NTR

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Desecrate Marcus’ grave
That could be interesting actually, as you dig up his grave suddenly Marcus's corpse rises up and goes like "how dare you!"
Then you suddenly find yourself fighting a tough boss-level undead.
With, perhaps, a nice prize to be found on its corpse if you manage to bury it again? :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That could be interesting actually, as you dig up his grave suddenly Marcus's corpse rises up and goes like "how dare you!"
Then you suddenly find yourself fighting a tough boss-level undead.
With, perhaps, a nice prize to be found on its corpse if you manage to bury it again? :whistle::coffee:
Eh, I think he’ll remain dead.
Maybe someone else in the future, like in Giron’s mansion; in his garden there is a mausoleum of his family and you can bet Penny’s ass that we are going to explore it.
Either we find ancient relics, evidences for Giron’s crimes, or ghosts and zombies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes