zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Question for the dev here.

I actually really like the game and the fact you've stuck with it, supported it and not abandoned it like a lot of the other games we see.

Is there a way to financially contribute to the project via a one time payment? Thinking something like $20-30.

Only asking because I personally don't do monthly subscriptions for games or donations (MMO's excluded).

Thanks
If I remember correctly you can also raise the price of the monthly payment, so subscribe once, give him that digit, unsubscribe and that’s it.
But if I just remembered incorrectly then you cannot.

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
How I get holy symbol to to plug anal for Mira! There only sex when I enter her room , still she in 14 day in church not finish by the way

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Question for the dev here.

I actually really like the game and the fact you've stuck with it, supported it and not abandoned it like a lot of the other games we see.

Is there a way to financially contribute to the project via a one time payment? Thinking something like $20-30.

Only asking because I personally don't do monthly subscriptions for games or donations (MMO's excluded).

Thanks
There are different levels of Patreon memberships. the lowest is Villager

Villager
5 $/year
  • All previous rewards
  • Access to the latest major content release as soon as they are ready
  • Vote for the direction of the next content update
Thank you for supporting my work! You will get all the previous rewards and on top of that you can vote for the content that I'm going to create next and you also get access to main content updates as soon as they are ready.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Based on your experience, would it be possible to use TK17 for all the avatars during actual gameplay but then use DAZ3D exclusively for the cut-scenes and animated scenes?

Would this workflow be more complicated because you're using 2 3D-modelling programs simultaneously or easier since DAZ3D is better for animated scenes than TK17?

Hmmm!

I think this might answer my questions.

But when did Chyos start using Daz3D? Did I miss the memo?
If im not wrong you mean "models" when you say avatars? Like the actual .fbx or .obj files?
If so there's only one option as far as I know which it is "ninja ripper", it actually works with all games.
With that program you can pretty much export (steal) any model / mesh from any game. The work after that would be hard,
you would still have to go into blender and fix "things".

I actually exported models from Bannerlord and Personna with Ninja Ripper, but again such models are missing alot when they're ripped by ninja ripper.

Short answer is yes, but remember tk17 is a heavily modded game itself. People who make lewd games usually use it for animations and models, so in other words its a free model & animation creating app.
If you're already able to do that with Daz3d, I would suggest using that.

And the rest depends on your engine and preferences. You can easily import any .fbx or .obj model you used in daz3d, into lets say Unity or Unreal engine.

There's this thought process one should understand, yes daz3d looks way better, you can easily create models with blender and import them into daz3d or just buy models online. But such models dont have vaginas or penises, some even miss nipples, and its still a taboo for such comunities to acknowledge what the actual purpose people use daz3d for.
When you craft such things you may be sure you're in the black book forever, you'll always be known as the artist or dev that makes lewd games or models.
So devs like us have to find an easier way to create lewd models, some go for Honey Select & Illusion some go for tk17, which is rare, and some other maniacs like me prefer doing it by themselves on blender.
Or you just have money so you hire a 3d artist to do all of that for you.

And yes he's using daz3d to render the "still" images. Ok; think of any lewd scene / animation within the game, there are doors, walls, most likely a bed and other objects. These are "still" images. They're rendered beforehand, otherwise if they were to be rendered with the animation itself it would take "hours".

But Chyos is only using daz3d for still images, as i understand. Because as he explained he is animating the animation itself via the RPG maker engine itself.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Delbert

Dec 15, 2020
Chyos i love very love your game but i do have few idea like make main character more stronger in everything and make him bigger the cock and also add cumflation and changing character or character costumization and med main chracter became futanari

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos i love very love your game but i do have few idea like make main character more stronger in everything and make him bigger the cock and also add cumflation and changing character or character costumization and med main chracter became futanari
Chyos has no interest in changing MC, or in cumflation or futanari

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Can anyone help me with my save? It seems like Anya is never out of her house so I can hand her the money, she's just locked in her room and when I use the lockpick she ends up getting mad.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone help me with my save? It seems like Anya is never out of her house so I can hand her the money, she's just locked in her room and when I use the lockpick she ends up getting mad.
yeah your save is bugged tried to play on other save before that

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes