Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I saw and I keep seeing a lot of corpses in my life, it doesnt have any impact on me. I smelt worse shit.
It is better to see the newbies on those situations, that's where you two enter. More fun.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I saw and I keep seeing a lot of corpses in my life, it doesnt have any impact on me. I smelt worse shit.
It is better to see the newbies on those situations, that's where you two enter. More fun.
Hey hey I didn’t sign for this!
Only for mermaids or sexy ghosts

Ghosts can surpass patreon rules right?
Then we can bang his grandma

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hey hey I didn’t sign for this!
Only for mermaids or sexy ghosts

Ghosts can surpass patreon rules right?
Then we can bang his grandma
Well, that can make the hens cackle in the discord. And knowing the flock, it may be possible to ask for banging ghosts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Eh, I think he’ll remain dead.
Maybe someone else in the future, like in Giron’s mansion; in his garden there is a mausoleum of his family and you can bet Penny’s ass that we are going to explore it.
Either we find ancient relics, evidences for Giron’s crimes, or ghosts and zombies.
Or just his cumrags..

Its Giron we're talking about here.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eh, I think he’ll remain dead.
Maybe someone else in the future, like in Giron’s mansion; in his garden there is a mausoleum of his family and you can bet Penny’s ass that we are going to explore it.
Either we find ancient relics, evidences for Giron’s crimes, or ghosts and zombies.
We already did though... it's the gathering spot of the Cult for Demon summoning, human sacrifices and blood rituals... you know behind Thomas secret tunnel

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
We already did though... it's the gathering spot of the Cult for Demon summoning, human sacrifices and blood rituals... you know behind Thomas secret tunnel
Where do we get that info?
As far as I know MC dont have the knowledge of that place being Giron's mausoleum

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I got close, but there is more time needed
Good morning,

It's now past midnight here and since I'm starting to feel the weight of the day it's time to give up on my hopes on finishing the update tonight and write this report instead.

This isn't the report I wanted to write... the goal was to finish the update and write the report afterwards, then falling asleep and feel good that the update is done.
I got damn close to finishing it, but the last events that were needed for this update to have at least some meaningful content are still missing. At this point that means at least 4 hours of worktime + time for testing, too much for tonight.

So, what did I do over the past week? I've made 2 new rooms in Daz3d for scenes inside the monastery. After that I made 5 new animations for Mira + transitions and implemented them. Then I finally began working on the events/dialogues. There was also a transition needed from Arenfield to the monastery for which I needed more character sprites. After that was finally done (+ a new daily cycle for an npc) I wrote the dialogues at the church to continue the story. For future playthroughs there will be a 1 week wait timer before pater Francis gets word from the monastery, on old saves which are already past that point, the quest will continue the next time you visit Arenfield.
Today I then worked on Introduction dialogues at the monastery. Now I needed to update daily cycles for all characters at the monastery. I decided to leave most characters who don't have actual content in this update out of the cycles for now to focus on the event for Mira. Still that meant updating hers and Aidalin's positions, otherwise they would disappear as if they were still in Arenfield. After that was done I continued further with the quest up to the point where only the sex event with Mira is now missing. This of course means putting the events together + write a dialogue for the scene... and that's where I am right now. I got close, but writing this scene now is impossible in my current state.
There is also a followup event which I want to put into this update as weel. It is caused by a certain decision the player can make at the monastery. This will again have an inpact on the story and of course mean more work... But without some decisions and branches forking from them it would be boring. And no this time it's not a "you get ntr or not" decision.

I'm sorry I couldn't finish the update today. Predicting a deadline for an update is something I really struggle with. Once again, this shows that I need to get better with it, because raising false hopes isn't something I want to do.

For now I wish you all a nice weekend,
I will continue working on Monday and release this update as soon as the last events are completed.

May 26, 2019
I'm %100 sure he knows the other ways, but I (again) assume his limitations are technical. To start the TK17 takes around 5 minutes with a mid-range computer, now imagine working with such thing to do animations. Its freezing - not responding for couple mins and sometimes it errors creating scenes. Its both cpu and gpu heavy, because of the modifications.
He could rather record the actual animation as a video, using the tk17 itself would make it worse but capturing it with apps like OBS would also fixe frame rate issues and would make animation quality much more better as he can edit the video afterwards.
But with this option would make things take longer as he would have to import each and every 3D object into tk17, like the bed the characters gonna have sex on. Now it would take 10 mins to start the tk17 app itself with lets say mid-range computer.
Game development is just decieving the player, currently Chyos is decieving us to believe that we are watching 3D objects animate, but in reality, the characters and all the other objects are just 2D pics :D

The other options would be giving up tk17 which would mean changing the style of the game completely. Going for Daz3d or Blender or even (i would not recommend) Honey Select would make things 100 times easier, but he's quite deep into the game now and it does not seem to be possible. (I would do it even though knowing I would face a backlash from the fans and players)
Based on your experience, would it be possible to use TK17 for all the avatars during actual gameplay but then use DAZ3D exclusively for the cut-scenes and animated scenes?

Would this workflow be more complicated because you're using 2 3D-modelling programs simultaneously or easier since DAZ3D is better for animated scenes than TK17?

I've made 2 new rooms in Daz3d for scenes inside the monastery.
Hmmm!

I think this might answer my questions.

But when did Chyos start using Daz3D? Did I miss the memo?

Last edited:
Reactions: indiehindi

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
Question for the dev here.

I actually really like the game and the fact you've stuck with it, supported it and not abandoned it like a lot of the other games we see.

Is there a way to financially contribute to the project via a one time payment? Thinking something like $20-30.

Only asking because I personally don't do monthly subscriptions for games or donations (MMO's excluded).

Thanks

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
First time playing, have to say this game is awesome and I can't wait to see future developments. I do have some points I'd like to highlight as a form of positive criticism.

- Going in blind, and being a fan of pregnancy and NTR mainly, I decided to focus on Kate's relationship with the MC. My plan was to make her my GF but make it so that Kate would fall for Rick down the line. Having her with high corruption and interacting with Rick in the tavern drink minigame has her make some comments of how "she feels guilty about Rick touching her lewdly but wants him to continue going further".

Turns out that you can NTR Rick if he is the one in a relationship with her but not the other way around. I feel like this is a missed opportunity given Kate's thoughts as Rick caresses her. I even withheld the nature of our relationship to Rick and encouraged him to pursue Kate, but apparently you are meant to divulge it in order to progress this particular arc. I am aware this leads to an apparent threeway in the Barn with MC/Kate/Rick and that Rick eventually asks the MC for solo moments with Kate, but I would've liked an approach that was more natural, with less input from the player.

It would also be interesting to see one night stands between Kate and random soldiers at the bar, 'ya know, the ones who grope her and ask her to sit down with them. Shame that the sexual tension doesn't go beyond that.

- Some kind of setting that hid the "(Girl) has been fertilised" message and the egg fertilisation would also be welcomed. I feel that part of the charm of pregnancy / impregnantion is, in the context of NTR, the fact you're not really sure if you are one who impregnated or when the impregnation more or less took place. It kinda spoils immediately who fertlised who at that moment, which is a bit of a dealbreaker.

- Lastly, I believe the colour saturation of some of the girls' hairstyles is a bit too much. Emily and Imawyn come to mind, I feel like Em's hair colour should match Frisha's a bit more whilst Imawyn's could be more close to the colour of a Sky Blue for example.

Apologies if I wrote too much, this is obviously just my perspective of course, Anyways, I'll be sure to support the game as I'm definitely interested in future developments!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes