Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't figure out if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong??
After I invite Mira to the bathroom and Emily catches us, Emily and Frisha join Mira and MC.
Emily won't join Mira in the bedroom even if you go directly to the bedroom.
It is also impossible to invite Mira to the bedroom by clicking on the bed, I have already tried all possible scenarios.
Don't get caught by Emily and everything works out.
Do it a few times and she shouldn't mind shareing the bath with her family... she'll stay behind while the others go back afterwards

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Seems like this:

is how. :whistle::coffee:
Yes it is TK17.
Currently developing my own game, told zARRR couple months ago, and was wondering how Chyos was doing it.
OH MY DEAR LORD!
Why? Why would he do that to himself???
3Dsexvilla is the original game that got modded so much that the community turned a little bunny into a apocaliptic kangroo warrior. So thats TK17. The example pics in the link you've shared here are nothing. You can pretty much get to the levels of Blender + Daz3D in terms of model quality, but there are other limitations I assume Chyos facing. This is why his models vary so much, sometimes models are too pale or too dark, sometimes MC penis is just a burned sausage.
Once you get into tk17 animations are easy but the setup is a literal hell. Why is he doing that to himself?
Its really hard to import objects into TK17 and all these furnitures, walls, doors etc should be imported (exception the models, obviously). And the community of TK17 is quite secrective, as they've got banned multiple times because of CP. So I assumed Chyos was crafting objects himself > importing them into TK17 > using them as scene props.
But no it seems he's exporting the animation frame by frame, and making it play on a background with RPG Maker itself!
Of course he's using YSP video player plug in as a video player for RPG Maker MV but...
I just want to hold Chyos by his shoulders, shake him and ask him to stop torturing himself.
And all these things are just for animations and besides the actual work for the game development.

On the copyright issue; it just falls in the same grey area as any game made with HS or any Illusion game models, but even the original devs of 3dsexvilla would not recognize what TK17 became so he's just fine.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes it is TK17.
Currently developing my own game, told zARRR couple months ago, and was wondering how Chyos was doing it.
OH MY DEAR LORD!
3Dsexvilla is the original game that got modded so much that the community turned a little bunny into a apocaliptic kangroo warrior. So thats TK17. The example pics in the link you've shared here are nothing. You can pretty much get to the levels of Blender + Daz3D in terms of model quality, but there are other limitations I assume Chyos facing. This is why his models vary so much, sometimes models are too pale or too dark, sometimes MC penis is just a burned sausage.
Once you get into tk17 animations are easy but the setup is a literal hell. Why is he doing that to himself?
Its really hard to import objects into TK17 and all these furnitures, walls, doors etc should be imported (exception the models, obviously). And the community of TK17 is quite secrective, as they've got banned multiple times because of CP. So I assumed Chyos was crafting objects himself > importing them into TK17 > using them as scene props.
But no it seems he's exporting the animation frame by frame, and making it play on a background with RPG Maker itself!
Of course he's using YSP video player plug in as a video player for RPG Maker MV but...
I just want to hold Chyos by his shoulders, shake him and ask him to stop torturing himself.
And all these things are just for animations and besides the actual work for the game development.

On the copyright issue; it just falls in the same grey area as any game made with HS or any Illusion game models, but even the original devs of 3dsexvilla would not recognize what TK17 became so he's just fine.
Ooooh indiehindi you gave me a jumpscare!
Appeared from nowhere; how’s thou

Chyos adressed something something about improving animations here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-1a-chyos.32136/post-10859925

• Red Heart
Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'm back! :D
And yeah it seems my assumptions were true. I literally tried his way of doing it. Its just a torture, really, a torture.
But still, cant judge him, once you get used to a work flow, it feels natural.
If you think you can improve his way of work, you can advice him. Maybe it will be good for him. Sometimes we only do things in one way, because we dont know others way to do it. Even if we are old with 20 years of experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
If you think you can improve his way of work, you can advice him. Maybe it will be good for him. Sometimes we only do things in one way, because we dont know others way to know it. Even if we are old with 20 years of experience.
I'm %100 sure he knows the other ways, but I (again) assume his limitations are technical. To start the TK17 takes around 5 minutes with a mid-range computer, now imagine working with such thing to do animations. Its freezing - not responding for couple mins and sometimes it errors creating scenes. Its both cpu and gpu heavy, because of the modifications.
He could rather record the actual animation as a video, using the tk17 itself would make it worse but capturing it with apps like OBS would also fixe frame rate issues and would make animation quality much more better as he can edit the video afterwards.
But with this option would make things take longer as he would have to import each and every 3D object into tk17, like the bed the characters gonna have sex on. Now it would take 10 mins to start the tk17 app itself with lets say mid-range computer.
Game development is just decieving the player, currently Chyos is decieving us to believe that we are watching 3D objects animate, but in reality, the characters and all the other objects are just 2D pics :D

The other options would be giving up tk17 which would mean changing the style of the game completely. Going for Daz3d or Blender or even (i would not recommend) Honey Select would make things 100 times easier, but he's quite deep into the game now and it does not seem to be possible. (I would do it even though knowing I would face a backlash from the fans and players)

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
is there an optimal order for the main gals? Like in the tutorial it says that if I complete Mira's church quest I wont be able to enter in a relationship with Emily. There's also some extra dialogues if you do certain quests before the other

The walkthrough is really thorough but it's not in order. I dont wanna miss out on content

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes it is TK17.
OH MY DEAR LORD!

I personally am glad Chyos chose to use TK17—despite its limitations—over Blender or DAZ. Really gives this game a unique and old school aesthetic which fits the setting too.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I personally am glad Chyos chose to use TK17—despite its limitations—over Blender or DAZ. Really gives this game a unique and old school aesthetic which fits the setting too.
Yep! I do really like it. It makes the game truely different compared to others with daz3d.
One could do the same with blender (me) creating all the models by hand and himself (poor me)
but we all have the same struggle, it takes too long to create models and with such big project its not worth it.

I agree. The crowd will come back anyway after they're done fuming over it. :whistle::coffee:
Thats what I would do but consider the answer above. It may not be on the same level of quality with blender and daz3d, but its unique.
I dont have any problem with the model quality, it just frame rate is the issue.
Sometimes some animations feels like less than 24 frames per sec.
Lets say he's taking atleast 100 pics for 24 fps animation, making it 200 pics in total would fix that but i dont know if RPG Maker could handle it. Because as I've said he's making the engine itself animate it, the mad lad :D
A video with atleast 30 fps for each animation would make it better.

Reactions: zARRR

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Meh.
Probably can make things look even better in Blender and at less costs in time, effort, and frame rates.
But eh, whatever floats your developing goats i guess. :whistle::coffee:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Meh.
Probably can make things look even better in Blender and at less costs in time, effort, and frame rates. :whistle::coffee:
Such models you would see on the same level of quality like in NLT media games, or the most popular games on this forum;
takes me around atleast 4-5 hours with blender.
With tk17 or Honey Select 2 your model is just ready, and can be easily adjusted / altered.
Sure there are other issues, like; you're making a medieval game? Sorry no medieval clothing or furniture in HS2 or tk17.

Less time and effort? No! Better frame rates? Yes! :D

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes