May 26, 2019
If im not wrong you mean "models" when you say avatars? Like the actual .fbx or .obj files?
If so there's only one option as far as I know which it is "ninja ripper", it actually works with all games.
With that program you can pretty much export (steal) any model / mesh from any game. The work after that would be hard,
you would still have to go into blender and fix "things".

I actually exported models from Bannerlord and Personna with Ninja Ripper, but again such models are missing alot when they're ripped by ninja ripper.

Short answer is yes, but remember tk17 is a heavily modded game itself. People who make lewd games usually use it for animations and models, so in other words its a free model & animation creating app.
If you're already able to do that with Daz3d, I would suggest using that.

And the rest depends on your engine and preferences. You can easily import any .fbx or .obj model you used in daz3d, into lets say Unity or Unreal engine.

There's this thought process one should understand, yes daz3d looks way better, you can easily create models with blender and import them into daz3d or just buy models online. But such models dont have vaginas or penises, some even miss nipples, and its still a taboo for such comunities to acknowledge what the actual purpose people use daz3d for.
When you craft such things you may be sure you're in the black book forever, you'll always be known as the artist or dev that makes lewd games or models.
So devs like us have to find an easier way to create lewd models, some go for Honey Select & Illusion some go for tk17, which is rare, and some other maniacs like me prefer doing it by themselves on blender.
Or you just have money so you hire a 3d artist to do all of that for you.

And yes he's using daz3d to render the "still" images. Ok; think of any lewd scene / animation within the game, there are doors, walls, most likely a bed and other objects. These are "still" images. They're rendered beforehand, otherwise if they were to be rendered with the animation itself it would take "hours".

But Chyos is only using daz3d for still images, as i understand. Because as he explained he is animating the animation itself via the RPG maker engine itself.
When I said "avatars," I meant the actual movable/playable characters in the game. The ones that move around and interact with the game world. If that's what models are, then yes, I do mean models.

Thank you for this very detailed explanation indiehindi! It's incredible, mate.

This has really enlightened me on the various aspects of the RPGM game development process.

I guess the last question I have is in regards to A Struggle With Sin's avatars/models.

Essentially, why exactly is it that A Struggle With Sin looks so different from all the other RPG-Maker games out there?

What is Chyos doing to make his game world and his avatars/models look so different from everything else?

And ultimately, what exactly would someone have to do to if they wanted to make an RPGM game where the RPGM world in which the characters move and interact looks like the RPGM world of A Struggle With Sin, but have the character stills (the images of the characters that pop up when you talk to them), the cut-scenes, and the animated h-scenes look like the one's from Peasant's Quest - link?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I said "avatars," I meant the actual movable/playable characters in the game. The ones that move around and interact with the game world. If that's what models are, then yes, I do mean models.

Thank you for this very detailed explanation indiehindi! It's incredible, mate.

This has really enlightened me on the various aspects of the RPGM game development process.

I guess the last question I have is in regards to A Struggle With Sin's avatars/models.

Essentially, why exactly is it that A Struggle With Sin looks so different from all the other RPG-Maker games out there?

What is Chyos doing to make his game world and his avatars/models look so different from everything else?

And ultimately, what exactly would someone have to do to if they wanted to make an RPGM game where the RPGM world in which the characters move and interact looks like the RPGM world of A Struggle With Sin, but have the character stills (the images of the characters that pop up when you talk to them), the cut-scenes, and the animated h-scenes look like the one's from Peasant's Quest - link?
RPGM maker was always heavily modable, you can find shops offering tile sets for different game styles (from Fantasy to Sci-Fi).
I am pretty sure Chyos originaly used such tile sets to build the original maps and than refined several Elements to better fit his taste... likely the same way as with the furniture in the scenes discussed here.
Cutable trees are a recent change for example as previously there were only 2 trees as wood trees only had a single image/variation

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
We could...
Say, they will float around mc as invisible to the naked eye spirits while out of combat once bound to mc through voodoo technique.
And then when in combat mc will use like.. 10-20 clay pieces to create a magic body for them to inhabit.
This clay body will last until end of combat, or destruction of the clay body after which they will return back to being spirits until called upon in the next combat.
This way they won't be abusable due to dependence on clay of which there will always be limited supply but still be a useful option when in tough combat situations. And since most of the time they will be in spirit form they will be able to talk to mc and comment on his actions without any interruption. An option to turn off their chatter would probably be a good idea for those who will find it annoying. Or make it so that they chat only at certain places and comment on certain actions. :whistle::coffee:

Or indeed, you could do it like you propose as well.
Make them into an ability that will momentarily summon them in combat to unleash some strong move and then they will disappear right after and the option to summon them will be put on a long cooldown. Or maybe you could make it a once-per-battle option. :whistle::coffee:
This sounds pretty awesome although this isn't really voodoo magic.

It's actually more akin to the Old Hebrew magic of creating Golems (creatures of clay that are magically brought to life in order to defend and protect their creators) - read more about it .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, at higher levels of magic, the MC could move beyond just clay golems and onto copper or even iron golems.

Now to address concerns that copper and iron golems would be easily abused due to how commonly those metals are found, both copper and iron golems could still require a good amount of clay in order to be created.

So it would probably work like this:
  1. Clay golems would require 20 clay pieces
  2. Copper golems would require 15 pieces of clay and 15 pieces of copper
  3. Iron golems would require 15 pieces of clay and 15 pieces of iron
I think this would be a cool addition to the game.

Ultimately, it's Chyos' decision but what do others think?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This sounds pretty awesome although this isn't really voodoo magic.

It's actually more akin to the Old Hebrew magic of creating Golems (creatures of clay that are magically brought to life in order to defend and protect their creators) - read more about it .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, at higher levels of magic, the MC could move beyond just clay golems and onto copper or even iron golems.

Now to address concerns that copper and iron golems would be easily abused due to how commonly those metals are found, both copper and iron golems could still require a good amount of clay in order to be created.

So it would probably work like this:
  1. Clay golems would require 20 clay pieces
  2. Copper golems would require 15 pieces of clay and 15 pieces of copper
  3. Iron golems would require 15 pieces of clay and 15 pieces of iron
I think this would be a cool addition to the game.

Ultimately, it's Chyos' decision but what do others think?
First the myth about the Golem is completly opposing your idea here.
The original Golem (there was only one) was created by a holy man imbueing holy earth with the holy power of god in order to protect those strong in their believe... thougfh the Golem killed it's master in the end.
The Golem required a long time potentially days to be completed and was still rushed, which caused it to go out of controll.
MC lacks any deeper understanding of magic and barely is able to use 2 spells of the dark attribut, so the opposite Element of what was used for the Golem.
Maybe you are mixing sources like diablo with your idea, but this could never work for the MC... at best Mira or Athia could arrange something like that if for example the monastery was besieged by Demons and they had the time to focus on that project while MC and the rest of the monks/nuns fight... but again I don't see this happening... afterall Magic is something evil in this universe.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The original Golem (there was only one) was created by a holy man imbueing holy earth with the holy power of god in order to protect those strong in their believe... thougfh the Golem killed it's master in the end.
The Golem required a long time potentially days to be completed and was still rushed, which caused it to go out of controll.
MC lacks any deeper understanding of magic and barely is able to use 2 spells of the dark attribut, so the opposite Element of what was used for the Golem.
Maybe you are mixing sources like diablo with your idea, but this could never work for the MC... at best Mira or Athia could arrange something like that if for example the monastery was besieged by Demons and they had the time to focus on that project while MC and the rest of the monks/nuns fight... but again I don't see this happening... afterall Magic is something evil in this universe.
But in the original medieval story the golem is simply put to eternal sleep by writing on his forehead (?) the word dead (מת).
And it is said that still to this day, he is hidden in an attic in one of the old house of Prague’s ghetto.

DeminPatyon I know what are we doing today, book some tickets for Czech Republic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeminPatyon
May 26, 2019
I only mentioned the Golem as a reference to the origins of the idea of animating men of clay.

They were talking about creating men of clay and I was stating that this is closer to Golem making magic than it is to voodoo or necromancy.

Obviously, the entire Jewish mythos wouldn't be imported into this game.
And since this is Chyos story, the mechanics and lore behind how golems are created can be changed to suit the needs of this game.

In addition, you are too focused on the "holiness" or "darkness" of the magic in question. All of hat is irrelevant, here.

The discussion is only really about having the MC create an ally made of clay or other materials.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I only mentioned the Golem as a reference to the origins of the idea of animating men of clay.

They were talking about creating men of clay and I was stating that this is closer to Golem making magic than it is to voodoo or necromancy.

Obviously, the entire Jewish mythos wouldn't be imported into this game.
And since this is Chyos story, the mechanics and lore behind how golems are created can be changed to suit the needs of this game.
If that was your point you could have reffered to the terra cotta army of china... though the manifactureing required to create those includeing the time would make them unusable in battle as you'd need several workshops for even a single Golem... all in all this idea has become quiet overkill for a questionable skill... what's it's purpose again?
A battle companion?
Wait we'll get Bianca and Mira soon so the Party is already full...
In addition, you are too focused on the "holiness" or "darkness" of the magic in question. All of hat is irrelevant, here
How is the most important question irrelevant? every aspect of this game is explained in several sources of lore and each time more lore is revealed the Player can learn more about the game world itself... take the discussion with Isha leading to the creation of the tainted holy water... it's only a side note in a side Quest... but the impact it has on the the Players understanding of the world is more important than any main story lore we got so far.

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
My companions said the reasons why it didn't work, I respect their opinions and dont need to add anything to that topic.

But if they are wrong, I would tell them why it is not possible, instead of discarding those opinions as irrelevant, because it would mean I dont care and I dont respect them.

For those who opinion are irrelevant, is better to use small words so we can understand it better.

I encourage you to be better, and keep trying, so fruictfull ideas can be made by the consensus of everyone and be sent to Chyos.

Nothing more needs to be said.

An idea would be to use baits so we can catch some rare animals. After all, cheese work better with mice.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
If that was your point you could have reffered to the terra cotta army of china...
Can't reference something you're not familiar with, can you?

though the manifactureing required to create those includeing the time would make them unusable in battle as you'd need several workshops for even a single Golem
Or just have the MC mold a man/figure out of clay and then use the magic he learned from Gwen & Sabrina to animate it.

Don't see the need for a fully-automated factory to build a single man of clay.

Many artists have been able to create such a thing without the need of all the resources you've mentioned.

You're argument is like saying that the building of the second story to Emily's house shouldn't have happened because the technological know-how and equipment wouldn't have been available to medieval townsmen.

I think you're forgetting this is a fantasy game, not a historically accurate rendition of the middle ages.

How is the most important question irrelevant? every aspect of this game is explained in several sources of lore and each time more lore is revealed the Player can learn more about the game world itself... take the discussion with Isha leading to the creation of the tainted holy water... it's only a side note in a side Quest... but the impact it has on the the Players understanding of the world is more important than any main story lore we got so far.
What "most important question" are you referring to? That isn't a rhetorical question. I genuinely want to know.

Because the reason why I said the "holiness" or "darkness" of the Golem origin is irrelevant here, is because the original discussion that was being had here was simply about creating and magically animating clay creatures.

So my original assertion, that this kind of magic is more akin to Jewish Golem magic rather than necromancy or voodoo, is still correct.

In addition, Chyos could ultimately decide in his own tale whether to make Golems holy or dark, thus making the "holiness" or "darkness" of the Golem's origins even more irrelevant.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes