amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Does anybody know specifically what “visit emily you have to decide about the child” means. The Pregnancy is over and I named it. I’ve talked her in the morning and the evening but there’s new event. how do i finish this quest?
Were you able to figure it out? I'm stuck on that same stage.
Not sure if you need to marry Emily prior to pregnancy or not.

I've noticed that after the talk with Emily, when you name the baby and decide to keep her or not (tried both choices, same result) the UI icons and other stuff disappear completely. Maybe some flag is not being correctly set in order to track the questt progress...

oxxxymiron123

Jul 17, 2022
help, can someone understand, Frisha does not catch MC having sex with Emily, what is the trigger for this? route Freesha- ntr, route Emily love, route Liandra - returned to Arenfield

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Were you able to figure it out? I'm stuck on that same stage.
Not sure if you need to marry Emily prior to pregnancy or not.

I've noticed that after the talk with Emily, when you name the baby and decide to keep her or not (tried both choices, same result) the UI icons and other stuff disappear completely. Maybe some flag is not being correctly set in order to track the questt progress...
I finished the quest by talking to emily once your kid is old enough to walk on their own and moves upstairs.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes