JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
I tried 20, 40, 60, 80, 66, 69, 99, 21 (multiple times) and everything between 1 and 40. No bow yet... :/
Maybe there is something more you have to do to get this bow?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Webleten

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried 20, 40, 60, 80, 66, 69, 99, 21 (multiple times) and everything between 1 and 40. No bow yet... :/
Maybe there is something more you have to do to get this bow?
Chyos made it clear that the bow is somewhat of an ultimate reward... even challenging his Patreons in wanting to see the first to actually get it in his posts

Jun 7, 2022
There are multiple reasons it looks different.

The map:
He's using a technic called "parallax mapping". Which is creating different layers for the map; the background > terrain > flora > objects (buildings & trees etc.) > the lights > the shadows. Its mostly done with photoshop then maps get imported into RPG maker. The sun rays you see in the game for example, are not actual effects :) its just a photoshop layer. This helps him create his own atmosphere.
Assets:
When you buy any RPG maker engine you also get free 2d assets. Most people rather use their custom assets, but as you see here in this forum, people rather use the vanilla assets (like Peasant's Quest) as on top of all the other work for 3d also creating your own 2d assets is quite hard. There are such games with custom 2d assets, I guess all the NLT media games?
They're all RPG maker engine so yeah.

At this point I should also explain that there's a difference inbetween the "pixel" styles and on top of that the pixel art is quite different than the "pixelized" asset.
Chyos is using pixellized assets. And sometimes even just the actual images themselves. Like the tables in tavern are pixelized images but the trees you cut down are just real images.
That mixture gives a unique feel to the game. And it also feels nostalgic for me. Its like 2000s, when developers could not decide if they wanna go with real images or pixels.

Mods & plug-ins:
As Evangelion-01 said; Chyos is utilizing dozens of plug-ins. If you check the credits, he lists them there, crediting the creators or such plug-ins.
Vanilla RPGM engines dont have such; lets say, crafting system, crafting menu, clock & time gui, quest log system and menu, video player etc. And we know that Chyos is coding plenty of such systems himself. That lets him go out of the boundaries of the engine and increase the quantites and qualities of possibilies for the gameplay.
Even the save system is custom if im not wrong.

Experience:
Well, he's a master with his craft, and thats just that. Can't explain it but only admire as I don't have the same experince. :)

Btw the 2d models in the game (not lewd scene animations) are just 2d images, cant say they are not models as for the industry lingo, such are considered to be models /mesh. But these are 2d images with a sprite sheet.
Ok thats a little complicated. Lets say for walking animation of your model you would create 8 frames of movement. Starting by the first one you create / paint / model the character and you alter it for each frame to make the movement.
At the last frame you make sure it loops as those 8 frames were a .gif file. And when you import that into the engine and use it for walking animation, the engine itself turns it into a gif. When you walk its just a gif that is animating, when you stop it reverts back to a still image.
With 2d animations you gotta do it for atleast 4 directions up, down, left, right obviously. Some go further and add the diagonal movements too.
With 3d models its kind of... easier... Naahh its not. But atleast the 3d model has bones (hopefully) and if the engine supports it you can just make it walk.
So... Instead of using pixels (like in every other RPGM) Chyos renders actual model imagers for each movement frame.
And hes doing that for each and every character.
I just got tired explaining it :D Its a lot of work :D
To add up to that, if you want to see the behind the scene a little more, he use a lot of asset from some1 called Pv games, you can check it out to see how things work a bit.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
the one piece is real!!!
View attachment 2677549
Narrator: Women, fame, rabbit meat. The world had it all won by one man: the ASWS developer, Chyos. At his Patreon post, the words he spoke drove countless men out to the eggs.

Chyos: My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all the world has there!

Narrator: And so men set sights on the hunting grounds, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a “Where the fuck is the fairy bow” Era!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I stumbled into it too.

That's not a big issue, anyway. Just avoid talking to Gavina - after her quest is finished - until you start "dating" Bianca.

You might say: "BUT I'm not interested in Bianca: I just wanna shag Gavina!". Well, my answer is:

- you're supposed to bang 'em all, man. :sneaky::sneaky:

-----

Another oversight: Chyos didn't "update" the dialogues with Arianna in the forest after you had the infamous dinner with her family :whistle:.
I realize this is from a while ago, but I don't even have the option to START the relationship with Bianca as a result of doing Gavina's quest already - I just get "I'm SUUUUUPER busy right now!" at 6 PM

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I realize this is from a while ago, but I don't even have the option to START the relationship with Bianca as a result of doing Gavina's quest already - I just get "I'm SUUUUUPER busy right now!" at 6 PM
That's because there's that pointless step in there that requires you to catch Bianca chilling outside the house at night (not in the village) and talk to her then. After that you can proceed past this point. Has nothing to do with Gavina i believe. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
can we reduce natasha's boobs all the way back to normal as far as my playthrough i can only reduce them once i still fell they are too big if anyone knows please help

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can we reduce natasha's boobs all the way back to normal as far as my playthrough i can only reduce them once i still fell they are too big if anyone knows please help
No you can’t, Natasha currently can have those two boob sizes.
Maybe in the future she’ll get a pure love route but as for now, only those two

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes