Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well completing it should have involved blowjob while that plug is in her ass if i remember right.
Otherwise you only partially completed it. :whistle::coffee:
I got the blowjob, his cum got purified somehow, then she reverse cowgirl MC at first, later on you can fuck her standing, Emily can peep on you two, then you'll be able to invite the chicken to join you and the egg for sexy oyakodon time.

Anything else I miss?

• Wow
Reactions: BczILher
Jan 14, 2023
Hol up, I've never seen this. From which sex scene is this?

It's from her room in the house, training Emily's butt-plug while she's entering the Church. You need to start it early for it to progress through 'pain thresholds' (7 times? from memory?) so you can use the good old Catholic "anal isn't taking my virginity" loop-hole on her. She also has an annoying schedule and you have to juggle her mother and sister to get the full unlocks without everyone having major break-downs.

It's been in-game for a while now, certainly since before the house upstairs renovation was possible.

I got the blowjob, his cum got purified somehow, then she reverse cowgirl MC at first, later on you can fuck her standing, Emily can peep on you two, then you'll be able to invite the chicken to join you and the egg for sexy oyakodon time.

Anything else I miss?
The new hot-tub scenes, mostly.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's from her room in the house, training Emily's butt-plug while she's entering the Church. You need to start it early for it to progress through 'pain thresholds' (7 times? from memory?) so you can use the good old Catholic "anal isn't taking my virginity" loop-hole on her. She also has an annoying schedule and you have to juggle her mother and sister to get the full unlocks without everyone having major break-downs.

It's been in-game for a while now, certainly since before the house upstairs renovation was possible.

The new hot-tub scenes, mostly.
You sure the picture isn't from MC's house?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am hopeing we get to see more options open for the girls like the whole goddess submissive stat. would be cool to to get a orc stat for tia that goes along with her training with the orc girl to make her embrace a more free orc style life where she becomes the queen/leader of that orc fort you take over with out being butt hurt about it. also hopeing with lyvia that you get to choose to make her more corrputed by giving into that sword you find instead of possbly looking to purify it in the future. would make each of them feel more unique outside of just normal corruption.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i am hopeing we get to see more options open for the girls like the whole goddess submissive stat. would be cool to to get a orc stat for tia that goes along with her training with the orc girl to make her embrace a more free orc style life where she becomes the queen/leader of that orc fort you take over with out being butt hurt about it. also hopeing with lyvia that you get to choose to make her more corrputed by giving into that sword you find instead of possbly looking to purify it in the future. would make each of them feel more unique outside of just normal corruption.
Most stuff you are hoping in your posts it’s too specific, ain’t gonna happen, but keep dreaming or better Dream on

oxxxymiron123

Jul 17, 2022
какие события должны произойти, чтобы Фриша подсмотрел, когда он занимается сексом с Эмили, и какие маршруты для этого нужны, кто знает?

SneykCL

Jun 3, 2017
какие события должны произойти, чтобы Фриша подсмотрел, когда он занимается сексом с Эмили, и какие маршруты для этого нужны, кто знает?
В прохождении все написано надо чтобы Эмили несколько раз кончила

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes