Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Ah, my favorite game. I spent almost 100 hours on my first playthrough with the latest version.
But now I want to stay strong and not play again until the game is complete.
It was hard enough to stop the first time....
I would like to see more sharing options with Tia, Kate and Lyvia other than that I trust the dev to come up with something entertaining and hot.
I wish the dev nothing but the best and I can't wait to play the finished product!

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ah, my favorite game. I spent almost 100 hours on my first playthrough with the latest version.
But now I want to stay strong and not play again until the game is complete.
It was hard enough to stop the first time....
I would like to see more sharing options with Tia, Kate and Lyvia other than that I trust the dev to come up with something entertaining and hot.
I wish the dev nothing but the best and I can't wait to play the finished product!
See you in 6-8 years.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I have been playing the update for some hours and still I didn’t finish the content and all routes.
I liked it, I’ll give my thoughts later, but all the bugs, errors, and too vague indications that me and others have reported will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.

If you got any I’ll report it
another hotfix?

pr83

May 5, 2017
I have been playing the update for some hours and still I didn’t finish the content and all routes.
I liked it, I’ll give my thoughts later, but all the bugs, errors, and too vague indications that me and others have reported will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.

If you got any I’ll report it
I got to the point where I knocked up Bridget. Does she get married to Jorge in this update?

Reactions: Lantes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
In the evening party near bonfire when both Tia and Lyvia are present, after the party there is a dialogue where Tia says they should invite Lyvia to Rumah and have a party over there.

I’m waiting for this events since a very long time.
I bet it will be the best orgy/gangbang event in the game so far. Not sure how many more months/years we have to wait for this to be implemented. I can’t wait:cry:
Bro,i love this game,in my modest opinion he is the only one who can dispute with Peasant Quest on the rpgm section right now. I just hate how much time Tia talks about getting pregnant and yet Emily is the one that gets to it first. I know that its becuz she will be the one responsible by the nursery on the village but godammit,aside her,none of the village girls get pregnancy content yet,and the Rumah are full of girks asking for it,considering you expanded the village already,Tia deserves it,she is asking for it ever since you manage to marry her

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.5.0aHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
How much gameplay/content is there in this game so far? I typically avoid unfinished games, but this one pops up again and again

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
First do anal/sex with her at least 5 more times.
Then have sex with her in the farm at 6 am. Fast forward to 9 am and she will go to the church.
thank you (y) (y) anyway, other question is how do we fuck bridget and other nun except mira?i only got anal sex from heather only

dobiedo

Sep 6, 2023
thank you (y) (y) anyway, other question is how do we fuck bridget and other nun except mira?i only got anal sex from heather only
I don't remember the exact details of that. Just give them food until it doesn't trigger any more new dialogue, then corrupt them and enter their room at different parts of the day. For bridgette close your eyes twice and keep them open the third time. The next day she will have new dialogue and the story progresses

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Is there no aftermath dialog after you finish the ritual? and some upcoming event that there mention like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand Chyos is getting a hard time with 4 girl content in this update but tbh I expect like full out come of this monastery event after so many delay. What I want to know is Chyos gonna leave monastery at this state untill bonus scene or he gonna add some small content that relate to monastery after this.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How much gameplay/content is there in this game so far? I typically avoid unfinished games, but this one pops up again and again
There is an utterly massive amounts. Every update adds significant amount of content.
Game is unfortunately grindy, although you can skip a lot of it via cheating. Just use generic RPGM save editor to give yourself lots of money.

I didn't cheat, and my most up to date save is sitting at 58 hours played.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes