Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I get what you mean, but the only way to literally 'get horny' in the game is almost by drinking wine... And the shit started with the wine... And sure player does not necessarily 'need to corrupt' everyone or anyone but without corruption there is less harem... MC and Gameplay is basically you want all the 'possible' girl's a full harem? Then be as a big piece of shit as you can... Lie, cheat, steal, backstab, etc. And also be a hypocrite with that added to it... MC can't be a true 'shining knight' and get all the girls. So it's more like the more he is willing to Sin the more sex he gets... So is it then really that much of a 'struggle?'

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
what's with the giant with the huge club at Kalan's rest? so far my MC can only flee when he sees it
We can assume that is a stand-in for a possible future enemy.
I think that is a Troll, because the Armor recipes in Calan's Rest are based on troll remains. The orcs there literally carry around troll parts.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I get what you mean, but the only way to literally 'get horny' in the game is almost by drinking wine... And the shit started with the wine... And sure player does not necessarily 'need to corrupt' everyone or anyone but without corruption there is less harem... MC and Gameplay is basically you want all the 'possible' girl's a full harem? Then be as a big piece of shit as you can... Lie, cheat, steal, backstab, etc. And also be a hypocrite with that added to it... MC can't be a true 'shining knight' and get all the girls. So it's more like the more he is willing to Sin the more sex he gets... So is it then really that much of a 'struggle?'
The MC gets horny sleeping or walking around for a few hours.
Normally if he doesn't masturbate or have sex everyday he can't make rational choises and see every woman as a piece of ass. He can keep a clear head drinking Strong Anesthetic.

You can be a Shining Knight and only have a fling with as few women as possible.

The women you must have sex with in the Main Quests, even only a few times are: Gwen, Emily, Tia, Raaisha, Arianna, Verena, Claire and Maid Athia. Maybe Kate and Ophelia too.

It's not necessary to have sex with the others. You can simply get a bed to sleep, food and maybe a kiss.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The shining white knight always aimed for only one true love... MC is a grey strider, he swoops in to swoon all the girls and is out before the guards can catch him.
Depending on your game style you can can be Lawful good, Neutral or chaotic evil... or really anything in between.
You want evverything? that's impossible... you want as much as possible? Be the Neutral guy corrupt and steal (Love Interests) but save those in true need.

The women you must have with sex in the Main Quests, even only a few times are: Gwen, Emily, Tia, Raaisha, Arianna, Verena, Claire and Maid Athia. Maybe Kate and Ophelia too.
Gwen and Emily are right... the rest are optional

Reactions: Matiur13 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
First thing first you get horny by not even drinking wine, passing time you’ll return to be horny, and the wine is also the key to corruption and lust.
And yeah, it is still a struggle.
For us players it may be clear as the day to get all the women, be evil and get the money because it’s fun!
But role play wise every action has consequence and shape others and the game questions you on how far you want to go.
You can‘t get everyone by being good, you can have sex friends and not promise anything and you’ll get no consequences.
Emily won’t get angry, Ophelia will see it only as sex, Bianca as training… but as soon as you make too many promises and you aren’t prepared you get bit in the ass, because actions have consequences.
And no, gameplay doesn’t expect you to get all the girls, again it gives you a choice to see all but it also gives a choice to see almost none.
Having a full harem most of the times is an egotistical choice, if you expected banging everyone and making promises was realistically going to make you a shining knight you are dead wrong, not all women are as open minded as Mira, Rumah girls, many milfs, Julia and Athia.
It will be possible to have marriages and make everyone happy, but for now only one woman has it.
And in the future even more women will be avoidable (Of the ones that’s re forced on the player) so he can choose even more.
So yeah it is still a struggle, because it pokes at your morality and asks you “How willingly far are you going to have fun?”, ASWS it’s not even the first game to do that, from Fallout to most recent Disco Elysium or even Baldur’s gate 3, there are choices that are simply more fun and engaging, but at the same time they are questionable or downright evil (Getting more money, getting more exp, knowing the truth about the world, unlocking a new power and so on).

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So I'm confused with Penny, I got Affection 31 and Corruption 21 and at some point I remember her asking me to sleep with her, I chose the love route, but now she only asks me to fuck her in the ass and then kicks me out...

In fact I deflowered her but now ALL sex interactions with her are blowjobs and anal only, what's going on here?

(for some reason if you don't fuck her for a few days or so I think, she reverts to corruption path? I just fucked her that way and the other days she was loving, pussy related sex and sleeping in the same bed)

Also, I spoke with Maui in the village and she taught Tia new skills, orc related berserker ones, is there a teacher for Livia? she's the only one lacking in skills

2nd also, how come Nyra sucks my dick, swallows... but gets no corruption whatsoever?

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
So I'm confused with Penny, I got Affection 31 and Corruption 21 and at some point I remember her asking me to sleep with her, I chose the love route, but now she only asks me to fuck her in the ass and then kicks me out...

In fact I deflowered her but now ALL sex interactions with her are blowjobs and anal only, what's going on here?

(for some reason if you don't fuck her for a few days or so I think, she reverts to corruption path? I just fucked her that way and the other days she was loving, pussy related sex and sleeping in the same bed)

Also, I spoke with Maui in the village and she taught Tia new skills, orc related berserker ones, is there a teacher for Livia? she's the only one lacking in skills

2nd also, how come Nyra sucks my dick, swallows... but gets no corruption whatsoever?
Lyvia had a teacher, and new she is a teacher herself. Now she is gaining experience by herself.
If she were to get a teacher, that person must be a really experienced soldier, someone in a high military position.

Nyra: I see it as that her Corruption is kind of hidden, in the form of her starting to enjoy her interactions with the MC. He slowly starts to earn her Affection too.

She wants to have a important position again. After she is willing to be the MC wanita, she is basically at his mercy.
Rumah is a open-minded place and people have already seen her servicing him. And he even can make her service the tribe sexually too.
The MC is unchallenged as Chieftain. Not much would change even if she is more obsessed with is penis, other that her wanting to try Anal.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

If you talk to her AFTER she went to bed she'll ask for Anal, if you are inside her room when she goes to bed you can have normal sex... if you sleep in her sisters bed and didn't fuck her for 3 days she'll come for a night visit which leads to Vaginal Sex.
For Nyra you either have reached max corruption with her or are under the influence of strong Sedation Potion

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
If you talk to her AFTER she went to bed she'll ask for Anal, if you are inside her room when she goes to bed you can have normal sex... if you sleep in her sisters bed and didn't fuck her for 3 days she'll come for a night visit which leads to Vaginal Sex.
Seems unnecessarily convoluted.

Should be made so you select vaginal/anal through the dialogue menu like all the other girls.

Hoping Chyos touches on this in the rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Should be made so you select vaginal/anal through the dialogue menu like all the other girls.

Normally Anal shouldn't be available on the love route, I think that was added as a Bonus scene or atleast was made available when he had a few minutes in between 2 Updates.
The scenes are based on a timeslot... talk to her before midnight and she'll have Love route sex, after midnight it's Anal... since she goes to bed just about midnight that timeslot is extremly narrow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeminPatyon

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Most probably not, the list is longer than Luther’s 95 theses, but who knows.
Normally Anal shouldn't be available on the love route, I think that was added as a Bonus scene or atleast was made available when he had a few minutes in between 2 Updates.
The scenes are based on a timeslot... talk to her before midnight and she'll have Love route sex, after midnight it's Anal... since she goes to bed just about midnight that timeslot is extremly narrow
For Penny?
I guess but for all the others anal can be obtained in the love path

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I get that denial is a form of defense mechanism. but it's ok, we don't judge fetish here (may a little bit), even necrophiliac you're safe here.:HideThePain::HideThePain:
Enough okay. I only was trying to say that if mother and son content will be added in the future update. I never say that he must be have sex with a dead woman. And in the game there is not any confirmation that MC's mother is dead. So please stop saying that okay and I am not being defensive here

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
kek.
"Love means never having to take it up the bum"
this is funny to me.
Not only to you. I also find this hilarious.

But if it comes to Penny she should't have been allowed to take MC's dick in any hole! Just look at her field! What a mess! Mine have beatuiful three rows of Wheat, Carrots and Cabbage. Penny's? Still have rocks, and only 1/3 of her field is used. Why reward such behaviour?!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
kek.
"Love means never having to take it up the bum"
this is funny to me.
For every Character in the game Anal requires a medicore level of corruption... Pennys route is defined by a corruption value... stay below the threshold and you are on either Love or NTR route... be above it and t's corruption route.
Since her story never experienced an Update actually giving her further development Anal was simply barred behind the corruption route... the downside of Penny being so unpopular

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes