zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When and what is the next update
Rumah gay sex update: you see the lascivious hand of Dasan slipping through your chest and whispering your name, he wants more, but you swing that way?

Features:

- New LI Dasan: it’s time to make him yours through the power of love, bring him to a date and show him the world.
But be careful, a lusty Rick will try to steal your bride

- New management aspect: A gay pride is coming to Rumah, choose your trusty umins to scheme the way

- New mode blind friendly: Finally the game supports blind people, in this mode the screen will be black and every dialogue in braille

Coming next year on next console generation

Aug 19, 2020
I pay the tax on my house every month, is there a task I can do to stop this payment? Is there any mission I can do to replace the mayor or to kill the mayor or to end any tax? and I pay too much salary for mercenary, is there any way to end this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I pay the tax on my house every month, is there a task I can do to stop this payment?
Yes... by haveing Mercaneries... have 4 (if Frank is alive) or 5 men (if not) guard Arenfield.
Is there any mission I can do to replace the mayor or to kill the mayor or to end any tax?
No
and I pay too much salary for mercenary, is there any way to end this?
No... but if you send 5 men to guard the Traderoute Giron will pay you more than the sallery of 20 max Level Mercs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I pay the tax on my house every month, is there a task I can do to stop this payment? Is there any mission I can do to replace the mayor or to kill the mayor or to end any tax? and I pay too much salary for mercenary, is there any way to end this?
If you build up your mercenary army you can strike a deal and avoid paying him, but for now there isn’t a way to kill Giron, on the future there will be one.
That said the payment of the mercenary doesn’t happen every month? And in the endgame you have multiple ways of becoming rich

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If you build up your mercenary army you can strike a deal and avoid paying him, but for now there isn’t a way to kill Giron, on the future there will be one.
That said the payment of the mercenary doesn’t happen every month? And in the endgame you have multiple ways of becoming rich
Instead of killing Giron and his incompetent son, i would prefer them to be tossed in prison. After which we can go and taunt Giron with Yasmine, and taunt Dave with Frisha and Liandra. :love:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Instead of killing Giron and his incompetent son, i would prefer them to be tossed in prison. After which we can go and taunt Giron with Yasmine, and taunt Dave with Frisha and Liandra. :love:
Sissy training included? :devilish:
We need to add injury to insult here... our people have suffered to long and to much from Girons rule

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
so it seems you can't sleep with Penny in the big double bed even if you corrupted her, maxed her affection and kicked the husband out?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Got to say, Awesome game. Ally with a Witch/Goddess, you can turn another Goddess into a Bimbo that is loyal to you. You can seduce Royalty and now I will have to wait and see if you can get Syfa the demon to be on your side. Powerful Lovers to be sure. All the character models look great.

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Which characters can join your party during fights? so far I got Tia and Livia but I thought during dialogues Bianca said she would join me as a rogue...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which characters can join your party during fights? so far I got Tia and Livia but I thought during dialogues Bianca said she would join me as a rogue...
Aidalin in the church route against Sypha, but only momentarily.
Anything else is speculation, you can read the posts before.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there, maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get Liandra to show up...

I got Frisha to the point she's in a relationship with me, and Dave has been kicked out of her life, there's the letter where she should be coming and they talk about finding a new woman for him at dinner when I spy on them but so far nothing... Queen is also here so I advanced with Livia to the point I'm just waiting for the last mercenaries to reach the level up

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes