Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It is memes related to muscle magic / reinforcement magic / body cultivation.
There is lots of backing in fiction for the notion that magic can make you physically stronger, faster, and more durable.

And the fact that this power was stolen from a demon, and we have seen how OP demons are in this universe, and losing their powers seem to make them physically weaker. all suggest to me that lorewise, demon magic serves to buff up demons and makes them physically stronger. Thus logically, if someone steals the power of a demon via a magic ritual, that person should get physical enhancements
So what

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
6 Affection at the moment, because I wasn't using the guide and I missed that extra point at the start because I didn't learn the defense training thing and Dave hit me in the face.

nothing I do raises her affection and I've done the "read and put your hand on her back" like 10 times already, so I'm just deciding it's best to just cheat her affection level and be done with it.

Does the game hide or remove anything or any content if you cheat? like if there's a cheat flag in your save?
Cheating stats like love or corruption is overall a bad idea and to answer your question cheating won’t remove anything or block you (since the developer is not a crazy maniac that puts anti cheat device or anti anti cheat devices to his shitty game), you can add as many exp, money and items as you want, but the game won’t mostly handle stat manipulation, especially if you aren’t an expert.
Since even adding one affection point to certain characters can break their questline or annul triggers and fuck you up your save indefinitely.
So avoid that in general.

And don’t worry about losing that love point for Mira at the start of the playthrough, it just advances faster her love route, it’s not a matter of life or death.

If you give me your save(If it’s not from a compressed version or anything) I can check it for you (Save + global conf)

Last edited:

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
While on a somewhat similar note, after Emily gets kidnapped (at least for the first time), talking to Mira during the following week indicates that she gives the player 20 silver if it's the first time you've talked to her that day, but the player's money total remains unchanged. It's not a big deal since I plan to free her myself instead of paying, but the extra money would be nice, especially early on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
While on a somewhat similar note, after Emily gets kidnapped (at least for the first time), talking to Mira during the following week indicates that she gives the player 20 silver if it's the first time you've talked to her that day, but the player's money total remains unchanged. It's not a big deal since I plan to free her myself instead of paying, but the extra money would be nice, especially early on.
That sounds like a bug, do you have the save at that point to show the exact problem?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You are forgetting that Demons have immense physical might.
So stealing a Demon's power should come with a major physique upgrade not just potential energy to cast spells with
I don't think so. She was overcharged with magical energy, not filled with testosterone. But because of said overcharge she won't be able to fully control it. I would expect uncontrolled outbursts of magical energy, casting spells with simple thought and immense pain every single time when trying to even use it.
Also I don't expect of Chyos to go daemonic features route. Because it would require of him to re-done every single sex scene with Mira in the game, which would require too much work for a very little gain.

Maui's combat role is to teach Tia new skills, so having her at the party is redundant.
There's no kill like Overkill, but having option to just throw 2x Massacre would be way too OP.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Cheating stats like love or corruption is overall a bad idea and to answer your question cheating won’t remove anything or block you (since the developer is not a crazy maniac that puts anti cheat device or anti anti cheat devices to his shitty game), you can add as many exp, money and items as you want, but the game won’t mostly handle stat manipulation, especially if you aren’t an expert.
Since even adding one affection point to certain characters can break their questline or annul triggers and fuck you up your save indefinitely.
So avoid that in general.

And don’t worry about losing that love point for Mira at the start of the playthrough, it just advances faster her love route, it’s not a matter of life or death.

If you give me your save(If it’s not from a compressed version or anything) I can check it for you (Save + global conf)
Thanks I just fixed it by adding just 1 point of Affection and after that it naturally led to the rest of the quest, she's not undergoing church training and Emilia is on her harem route, thanks again though.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
That sounds like a bug, do you have the save at that point to show the exact problem?
Sure, save slots 3-6 are all between the start and end of the quest, so you can just walk up and talk with Mira to encounter the bug. Started a new game in and playing version [v0.5.5.0a HotFix] downloaded from this site. No mods or cheats, only the extra content for the game I discovered recently, but the problem occurred before the extra content folder was added in.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sure, save slots 3-6 are all between the start and end of the quest, so you can just walk up and talk with Mira to encounter the bug. Started a new game in and playing version [v0.5.5.0a HotFix] downloaded from this site. No mods or cheats, only the extra content for the game I discovered recently, but the problem occurred before the extra content folder was added in.
Thanks for the notice, Chyos thanks you personally

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so that was my lore theory about the lore reasons why dev chose to do the things he did.
where I compared information we found in the game with some general media info to try to come up with a coherent explanation.
It might be wrong. it might be right. we are just shooting the shit here and theorizing about how the lore works.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think so. She was overcharged with magical energy, not filled with testosterone. But because of said overcharge she won't be able to fully control it. I would expect uncontrolled outbursts of magical energy, casting spells with simple thought and immense pain every single time when trying to even use it.
Also I don't expect of Chyos to go daemonic features route. Because it would require of him to re-done every single sex scene with Mira in the game, which would require too much work for a very little gain.
Sypha was simply imprisoned, Isha freed her after a deal, and they got both the powers back.
Don’t go too over analysis on her, she is just a demon that had the powers of Gromthul and they are sealed through the powers of Athia.

For the daemonic features that’s not also going to happen, Mira will remain human.
Sypha instead could have a human form

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't think so. She was overcharged with magical energy, not filled with testosterone.
Testosterone is a mundane substance that cannot produce supernatural levels of might.
And a female demon that does not have well defined muscles is exhibiting such supernatural might.
Leading me to the theory that demonic magical energy can reinforce the body without biologically altering it the same way testosterone would.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Testosterone is a mundane substance that cannot produce supernatural levels of might.
And a female demon that does not have well defined muscles is exhibiting such supernatural might.
Leading me to the theory that demonic magical energy can reinforce the body without biologically altering it the same way testosterone would.
Imo I don’t think Chyos thought about testosterone, the plot is pretty straightforward and any explanation doesn’t go too much in detail about the nature of things.
It’s more character driven than scientific

Reactions: harem.king

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Imo I don’t think Chyos thought about testosterone, the plot is pretty straightforward and any explanation doesn’t go too much in detail about the nature of things.
Also the fact that it's a fantasy setting and not all fantasy settings follow our laws of physics etc... Things that work in our reality wouldn't necessarily work in the game settings reality, or if they did, they might work differently. For example in D&D gunpowder might not work, if you made it by the same process it's made in real world, since physics and chemistry of it doesn't work similarly, instead they have magical item called smoke powder that works similarly.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Also the fact that it's a fantasy setting and not all fantasy settings follow our laws of physics etc... Things that work in our reality wouldn't necessarily work in the game settings reality, or if they did, they might work differently. For example in D&D gunpowder might not work, if you made it by the same process it's made in real world, since physics and chemistry of it doesn't work similarly, instead they have magical item called smoke powder that works similarly.
See?
In ASWS when MC and Tia get stabbed, slashed, mauled, pierced and cut they wake up three days later like nothing happen.
While when I do it, I get tetanus

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is memes related to muscle magic / reinforcement magic / body cultivation.
There is lots of backing in fiction for the notion that magic can make you physically stronger, faster, and more durable.

And the fact that this power was stolen from a demon, and we have seen how OP demons are in this universe, and losing their powers seem to make them physically weaker. all suggest to me that lorewise, demon magic serves to buff up demons and makes them physically stronger. Thus logically, if someone steals the power of a demon via a magic ritual, that person should get physical enhancements
...Just that Chyos defined that part of the logic differently.
The Red skinned demons are connected to manipulation, suggestions and charms... pretty much a more active role than what MCs cum does to te ladies.
In what regard is she showieng supernatural might?
The only time she shows off her power is dureing the rituals... and in both cases she hits hardest when casting spells

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I agree with you, that is basically my point.
I said that I think demonic magic enhances the body, and he countered with how it shouldn't because it is not testosterone.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
...Just that Chyos defined that part of the logic differently.
The Red skinned demons are connected to manipulation, suggestions and charms... pretty much a more active role than what MCs cum does to te ladies.
She is face tanking attacks with a magic weapon while unarmed and unarmored (practically naked), and is actually jobbing the whole time.
IIRC she attacks with a whip most of the time rather than only casting spells.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
War Hammer or The Black Eye?
D&D didn't have any healer class I think
The original D&D was published as a in 1974 and features only a handful of the elements for which the game is known today: just three ( , , and ); four races ( , , , and ); only a few monsters; only three (lawful, neutral, and chaotic). With a production budget of only $2000 to print a thousand copies. I first played D&D on board ship in 1976 or early 1977 using the original Monster manual and Dungeon Master guides. My first encounter was a nine headed hydra, everyone but me ran away. I died.... I had to reroll a new character.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is face tanking attacks with a magic weapon while unarmed and unarmored (practically naked), and is actually jobbing the whole time.
IIRC she attacks with a whip most of the time rather than only casting spells.
Yet she has less HP than the Cult leader in the abondened monastery/ruin or the seasonal bosses.
She is though that's true but so is any other boss character in the game.
I mean she isn't even protected like the Dark Elf or the Werewolfs... and doesn't hit nearly as hard as the combat focused Bosses.
In the Sanctuary in Arenfield she Levels the field with MC and that Paladin by casting a quake spell and in the Monastery near Kirlic she summons hellhounds for the Physical attacks and her Charm attacks deal atleast 3 times her physical attacks in damage.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes