zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What zARRR said is a bit of a simplification.
You actually can revert that decision by messing with game code, or rather playing with game engine or save file. But it would require of you quite a bit of time and effort in order to learn about the game and then looking for right events and variables in order to change them back to how they were. Sadly, if you do it wrong, simply by missing even one variable or setting it to wrong value, you may break your save file. And, sadly, break in the worst way. Because it may still work... but with the unplesant changes, events turning on eariler or later than they should, decisions made without you being asked for decide.

If this is really that important to you make a backup file. Or just live with the results of your decisions. Frisha ain't that bad anyway. A bit materialistic, but... you can fuck that out of her or fuck her unconscious trying. :D
So what you wanted the long answer?

Short answer: You’ll be fucked

Long answer: You’ll try to succeed and you should learn first the variables and the system but in the end you’ll probably be equally fucked

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, i want to reset the relationship with Emily to get wedding option. Currently chose Frisha. How change it? Or change code?
You don't really have to choose if you want to go with love route with all of them, in the future you are able to marry everyone iirc.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So what you wanted the long answer?

Short answer: You’ll be fucked

Long answer: You’ll try to succeed and you should learn first the variables and the system but in the end you’ll probably be equally fucked
Failing is the part of the learning experience.
I can't count how many times I fucked up my save files (of course I did backups) in order to achive what I wanted. In the end I was the one who won.
I can't count how many times I was sad, angry, depressed, frustrated and wanted to delete my little projects, becasue they weren't working, just to solve them within next hours of work. In the end I was filled with joy and happiness because I achive that.

It's the more of a answer: It is possible. You may try, you may fail, you may learn, you may win.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Failing is the part of the learning experience.
I can't count how many times I fucked up my save files (of course I did backups) in order to achive what I wanted. In the end I was the one who won.
I can't count how many times I was sad, angry, depressed, frustrated and wanted to delete my little projects, becasue they weren't working, just to solve them within next hours of work. In the end I was filled with joy and happiness because I achive that.

It's the more of a answer: It is possible. You may try, you may fail, you may learn, you may win.
I went for a joke and you went for a lifetime lesson, typical of you smh

So when is Acowasto’s game gonna drop

Reactions: acowasto

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
Has there been talk about adding another character to the party roster or more party defeat scenes? Or more scenes sharing women with tribesmen/mercs? Turns out I’m a big fan of that stuff.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I went for a joke and you went for a lifetime lesson, typical of you smh

So when is Acowasto’s game gonna drop
Oh, I didn't see that. I just have different sense of humor sometimes... or I am just tired.

As for game. Now THAT'S a joke. Because the state I left it, or rather managed to recover it from my broken hard drive, is... 0.0.0.1a Alpha build. :D Back then I was more of a testing my very own core mechanics to make it at least look different from other RPGM games, so not anytime soon. :/

But there's no way I am going to achive ASS high level. That's way above my league and I know it. At least... for now. Still, I can aim that high. If I manage to, somehow, make a playable demo I'll surely let you know.

Reactions: zARRR

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Has there been talk about adding another character to the party roster or more party defeat scenes? Or more scenes sharing women with tribesmen/mercs? Turns out I’m a big fan of that stuff.
A new permanent party member? Probably not, for now.

I guess there is the possibility of Bianca been a temporary party member when the Dwarf/Dark Elves/Goblin quest make it into the game (but we don't know when this will happen). That way we would have more Bianca's defeat scenes.

About sharing:
Lyvia has enough sharing content. Add more and even Frank won't respect her.

Imawyn... won't fuck the mercs.

The tribesmen are a bunch of weaklings that don't deserve more free pussy that they already get. Palak is their delegate, too coward to fight for a wanita.
But Umin can get some pussy if he asks.

I wonder if Umin has a wanita off-screen, so the MC don't fuck her too.
Or he is married to his work.
Or he is gay and the MC should guard is crisantemus.

Last edited:

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
So I finally found out what I was doing wrong with Frisha's quest, in case anyone else runs into the issues I was having. After Giron becomes Baron, the guide is a little vague on instructions for step 16, "Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)"; however, step 8 just refers to spying on dinner on the usual date days. I assumed this might be incorrect but I couldn't spy on Dave and Giron because after Giron becomes Baron, he leaves his study at noon and I was under the impression I had to spy on Giron's study specifically at 12 o'clock. I finally had the thought to try an hour earlier, at 11, and finally got some new dialogue leading into the choice at the end of the quest. Glad to finally be onto fresh content.

Reactions: 343453u538

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, I didn't see that. I just have different sense of humor sometimes... or I am just tired.

As for game. Now THAT'S a joke. Because the state I left it, or rather managed to recover it from my broken hard drive, is... 0.0.0.1a Alpha build. :D Back then I was more of a testing my very own core mechanics to make it at least look different from other RPGM games, so not anytime soon. :/

But there's no way I am going to achive ASS high level. That's way above my league and I know it. At least... for now. Still, I can aim that high. If I manage to, somehow, make a playable demo I'll surely let you know.
Let me know!
is there a mama
A mama? A cooking mama! Check the last wii version that’s the best one

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A new permanent party member? Probably not, for now.

I guess there is the possibility of Bianca been a temporary party member when the Dwarf/Dark Elves/Goblin quest make it into the game (but we don't know when this will happen). That way we would have more Bianca's defeat scenes.

About sharing:
Lyvia has enough sharing content. Add more and even Frank won't respect her.

Imawyn... won't fuck the mercs.

The tribesmen are a bunch of weaklings that don't deserve more free pussy that they already get. Palak is their delegate, too coward to fight for a wanita.
But Umin can get some pussy if he asks.

I wonder if Umin has a wanita off-screen, so the MC don't fuck her too.
Or he is married to his work.
Or he is gay and the MC should guard is crisantemus.
You don’t know nothing John Snow Matiur13

As from Chyos words the new party permanent member could be Mira or Sypha (Church and Demon path respectively), in both cases she will teleport after being defeated.
Although he said this it’s still on debate.

For Bianca sure, she could be a temporary party member

When I wasn’t on discord Patrons proposed some Lyvia heinous scene that really pissed off a couple or more of patrons and made leave others.

Imawyin will eventually have a bonus scene where if duting the party she gets wasted with wine enough she will have public sex with the MC, and there will be a MMF option if MC wants (and if Imawyn wants of course)

And another bonus scene that should win eventually is some other public Ayita and Hiba sex scene in the campfire, with some couple of animations for sharing with tribesmen.

The last scene came before the bonus scene drama and before the vanilla reform

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You don’t know nothing John Snow Matiur13

As from Chyos words the new party permanent member could be Mira or Sypha (Church and Demon path respectively), in both cases she will teleport after being defeated.
Although he said this it’s still on debate.

For Bianca sure, she could be a temporary party member

When I wasn’t on discord Patrons proposed some Lyvia heinous scene that really pissed off a couple or more of patrons and made leave others.

Imawyin will eventually have a bonus scene where if duting the party she gets wasted with wine enough she will have public sex with the MC, and there will be a MMF option if MC wants (and if Imawyn wants of course)

And another bonus scene that should win eventually is some other public Ayita and Hiba sex scene in the campfire, with some couple of animations for sharing with tribesmen.

The last scene came before the bonus scene drama and before the vanilla reform
Hunter, Half-Orc, Captain of the Guard, Priestess, Daemon and Rogue Dwarf went into a tavern.
There's no punch line... MC just came to fuck waitress, her mother and girl owner.

Not making Bianca permament follower would be... a arrow in the knee. She already got new adventure outfit, has thirst for adventure and she has some skills.

Mira OR Syfa? Why not both? At the same time? We could finally have healer to blame for every lost battle due to poor healing! And almost naked dark sorceress to blame too for distracting both paries so much nobody will manage to hit thier enemies for 69 turns!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Mira OR Syfa? Why not both? At the same time? We could finally have healer to blame for every lost battle due to poor healing! And almost naked dark sorceress to blame too for distracting both paries so much nobody will manage to hit thier enemies for 69 turns!
My guess is combat power.
In Church route, Mira and the other nuns steal the power of the male demon sealed in the church (he will slowly recover in time).
Without this magic power she is just a weak ordinary bookish girl who is completely unsuitable for combat. If you try to take her on combat she will just die.

Syfa is a very powerful demoness. But in Church route you either kill her, or you weaken her then put a magic slave collar on her. At which point she is probably too weakened to fight, and the slave collar probably seals her powers further.

That said, in terms of in game lore, I can potentially see a possibility where far far in the future of church path you properly break in Syfa's loyalty. remove the collar. and help her magic power recover.
But apparently this is not currently planned.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hunter, Half-Orc, Captain of the Guard, Priestess, Daemon and Rogue Dwarf went into a tavern.
There's no punch line... MC just came to fuck waitress, her mother and girl owner.

Not making Bianca permament follower would be... a arrow in the knee. She already got new adventure outfit, has thirst for adventure and she has some skills.

I have another one: Dasan, Gurtak, Kate’s friends and Zorad enter in a tavern and can’t order anything because they are dead!
(Ahahah yeah I’ll see myself out)

She is an adventurer, the arrow in the knew is a must.
I mean he can change his mind and I can change it, we will see with Bianca update.
She could also just be a night companion since she is a dwarf and they like the night.

Well a Sypha penance route is programmed, but Mira won’t get powers on the Demon route, but sure.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
My guess is combat power.
In Church route, Mira and the other nuns steal the power of the male demon sealed in the church (he will slowly recover in time).
Without this magic power she is just a weak ordinary bookish girl who is completely unsuitable for combat. If you try to take her on combat she will just die.

Syfa is a very powerful demoness. But in Church route you either kill her, or you weaken her then put a magic slave collar on her. At which point she is probably too weakened to fight, and the slave collar probably seals her powers further.

That said, in terms of in game lore, I can potentially see a possibility where far far in the future of church path you properly break in Syfa's loyalty. remove the collar. and help her magic power recover.
But apparently this is not currently planned.
From the logical point of view: Well yes, but actually no.
Mira with or without her magic is unsuitable for combat, as she doesn't have training nor expierience. So it would require of her to train with party in order to at least be somewhat useful in combat or at least be capable enough to defend herself. The thing is it's not her job to fight. Her job is to heal those who fight. And she can do that with or without magic powers. Of course with magic power it should be faster and easier. But Mira is a nurse or attendant would be a better word. If I do remember correctly, but I might be wrong, she had to patch and care for MC at least three times during the game and did it more times IF player allowed himself to be defeated. Add to that knowledge from books and teachings about medical aid from church and she is qualified enough to aid you and will learn more on the journey.

As for Syfa being too weak to fight on church path? Well, that's simple enough. You have to "charge" the girl. And what's the best way to do that? Of course you have to fuck her. Problem solved. But I think Mira might not like it... at least not before being corrupted enough. After that she might even join.

I have another one: Dasan, Gurtak, Kate’s friends and Zorad enter in a tavern and can’t order anything because they are dead!
(Ahahah yeah I’ll see myself out)

She is an adventurer, the arrow in the knew is a must.
I mean he can change his mind and I can change it, we will see with Bianca update.
She could also just be a night companion since she is a dwarf and they like the night.

Well a Sypha penance route is programmed, but Mira won’t get powers on the Demon route, but sure.
Okay, that one was a good one, because it's true.

As for our Rogue Dwarf... she's still a halfling. She will adapt to human cycle if needed.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
From the logical point of view: Well yes, but actually no.
Mira with or without her magic is unsuitable for combat, as she doesn't have training nor expierience. So it would require of her to train with party in order to at least be somewhat useful in combat or at least be capable enough to defend herself. The thing is it's not her job to fight. Her job is to heal those who fight. And she can do that with or without magic powers. Of course with magic power it should be faster and easier. But Mira is a nurse or attendant would be a better word. If I do remember correctly, but I might be wrong, she had to patch and care for MC at least three times during the game and did it more times IF player allowed himself to be defeated. Add to that knowledge from books and teachings about medical aid from church and she is qualified enough to aid you and will learn more on the journey.

As for Syfa being too weak to fight on church path? Well, that's simple enough. You have to "charge" the girl. And what's the best way to do that? Of course you have to fuck her. Problem solved. But I think Mira might not like it... at least not before being corrupted enough. After that she might even join.
So she is not even an healer but a “patcher” putting bandages on the MC, and since she cannot fight she either can defend or dodge attacks.
Mira heals or at least sews up back MC every time he loses against an enemy that doesn’t want his skin but just his money.
During the ritual in the church path Dark particles emitted from her body… so dark magic? Demonic powers?
And if she isn’t suitsble for combat then she can be like a Futaba from P5 or an ally that sometimes drops and attacks or helps, Bravely default style.
Okay, that one was a good one, because it's true.

As for our Rogue Dwarf... she's still a halfling. She will adapt to human cycle if needed.
Her dream is also to become an actress, do she better work up those day cycles

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
Well I asked and currently; No Maui, no Umah, No Imawyn, No Ronya and No Raaisha.
To be decided: Sabrina, Bianca, Mira and Sypha
We are kinda heavy on warrior types with Tia and Lyvia, as much as I would like to have the orcs as options. A thief and some caster/support would be great.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes