Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Exactly.
But he thinks Rick should have all MC’s gals to share, since that’s what friends do and Rick is the best friend ever and I can’t believe I had to hear that bullshit.

Another one that our dear Grayking666 (I summon you here, coward) is Rick x Tia, which also doesn’t make any sense
Dasan x Rick too

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Dasan x Rick too
What, in the name of the Man Emperor of Mankind Holy Neutronium Pattern Balls, the fuck?!
What Rick ever did to you? Why do you want to torment him by having a... relationship with Dasan?
Even Isha wouldn't cross that line.

I mean... Dasan x Palak? Understandable. MC is having every single girl and he ain't sharing 'em, so boyz have to improvise.
Dasan x Dave? A bit of a stretch, but okay. Let's say in the name of "peace" between Rumah and Arenfield Giron "asked" Dave to marry Dasan.

But, again, what the hell Rick did to you?

Hey guys, love the game but I think I’ve hit an issue with the quest A date with Dave. Not sure if it’s bugged or not because I’ve checked the walkthrough and searched through the thread here and there and I’ve had no luck.

I’m stuck on the phase where you spy on Dave and Giron. I’ve spied on the dinner multiple times, spied on Dave talking to Frischa, spied on Dave talking to Giron where Giron gives Dave the cumwine and I swapped the bottles. I spied on dinner again afterwards, Dave talking to frischa again and the wine having no affect, and Dave talking to Giron again afterwards. Interrupted Dave trying to seduce Frischa as well at some point. No matter how many times I try to spy, I get no new content from any interact and the quest won’t advance.

I’m not sure if this is bugged or if I’m missing some trigger. I’m well into the game now, I’ve done Lucius’ quest, pretty sure Giron is Baron now (I don’t remember him getting promoted but the king has visited and every reference to Giron I’ve found refers to him as Baron rather than mayor), the queen is staying in town and it’s winter. I’ve also finished Frischa’s quest with Grant. Appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!
If I remember correctly you have to interrupt Dave trying to woo Frisha (which you did), then spy on Dave talking to his father next day, and once again interrupt Dave trying to woo Frisha in his room which allow you to punch him in the head and rescue Frisha.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What, in the name of the Man Emperor of Mankind Holy Neutronium Pattern Balls, the fuck?!
What Rick ever did to you? Why do you want to torment him by having a... relationship with Dasan?
Even Isha wouldn't cross that line.

I mean... Dasan x Palak? Understandable. MC is having every single girl and he ain't sharing 'em, so boyz have to improvise.
Dasan x Dave? A bit of a stretch, but okay. Let's say in the name of "peace" between Rumah and Arenfield Giron "asked" Dave to marry Dasan.

But, again, what the hell Rick did to you?

If I remember correctly you have to interrupt Dave trying to woo Frisha (which you did), then spy on Dave talking to his father next day, and once again interrupt Dave trying to woo Frisha in his room which allow you to punch him in the head and rescue Frisha.
I just like the idea of Rick ending up like his sister.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Should Ariana's choice to stay in Rumah be encouraged?
If you're playing the route where you killed or drove Dasan off, she will be your wanita. Once she realises what wanita means, MC says to her that they will also have proper marriage ceremony in Arenfield at some point, though it's not in the game yet. If Dasan isn't there, there's no risk of Ariana being shared with other men, but there might be future threesome and/or lesbian scenes with your other wanitas.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Bruh, the last polls where won by milfs, and even then it won by two points, second place was Emily and Claire.
And the model glow up and scene rework went to Gavina.

You are getting annoying you know, if you keep that attitude I may stop answering you.
To provide some context. You usually make it sound like everyone that likes and/or supports the game loves older ladies. You have posted a bunch of times saying essentially that the patrons vote heavily in favor of more and more older lady content. So then to find out that the latest poll was a win for the younger/hotter/not fat LIs was a surprise (a good one.)

This is a forum, and one that focuses pretty heavily on pirated content no less. I think a certain amount of ball breaking is to be expected and should not be taken personally. You (I am guessing?) prefer older ladies. That's fine. I like them more in the early 20s age range, and fit. Different strokes for different folks. We don't have to hate each other just because we have different tastes.

Personally, I am going to advocate for the content that I happen to like. There is already a *shit ton* of older heavyset lady content in the game. A little more focus on the hotties in their 20s would be a welcome improvement, from my perspective.

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
I tried going into the room both in disguise and dressed plainly and only got caught/arrested. There was the usual prompt to listen in on them but no other prompt to interrupt.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Do you still need the patch to enable Arianna and Werewolf content or did he make it base game?

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I tried going into the room both in disguise and dressed plainly and only got caught/arrested. There was the usual prompt to listen in on them but no other prompt to interrupt.
Have you read the letter in Giron's office after Giron tells Dave he arranged a marriage between Dave and Liandra?

Giron says to Dave to keep Frisha as concubine.

The prompt next to Dave's room should give the option to Intervine (so Frisha is no forced to have sex) or do nothing.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Have you read the letter in Giron's office after Giron tells Dave he arranged a marriage between Dave and Liandra?

The prompt next to Dave's room should give the option to Intervine (so Frisha is no forced to have sex) or do nothing.
Try to use the Bandit Disguise.

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022

I have, I used that info to lie to Girons wife. I reread it again before dinner just in case and had the same results.
Try to use the Bandit Disguise.
I've been in disguise for quite a few attempts and nothing. I think I may have hit some kinda wierd sequence break or something, I don't know. Started a second run to see what content I may have missed out on because of some decisions, hopefully things work out better for me in this run.

Last edited:

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I wonder if Chyos will add the ability to turn a man into a woman? For example, Isha gives us a potion (or tells us about a spell) that allows us to do this
I would do this with Dave or Dasan:LOL:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I wonder if Chyos will add the ability to turn a man into a woman? For example, Isha gives us a potion (or tells us about a spell) that allows us to do this
I would do this with Dave or Dasan:LOL:
That would depend on if he was going all out for a chaos theme, I suppose. With the last content with mixed influence choice of demonic (chaos) vs Human increase in potential god like power added if Isha dominance lawful. As long as it is a voluntary, option and a proper warning is given as opposed to you were sucker punched and your future is to obey some demon, like a game I was disappointed in Seeds of Chaos vs so far so good Countess in Crimson (you get choices and some fun remains), Sanguine Rose where, you think you are going to win, but lose oh well ok, I had some good fights but lost because they had planned better or had a power backing less satisfactory). So many players to satisfy, some like me actually buy the games such as those listed on Steam platforms. If you get the choice and it begins temporary, increases tendency for a period then releases as the genetic makeup recovers the trama years of being one thing then something else, the farther out the change the greater the consequence should be. An offer to return back, after performing some herculean feats like proper puckering up ... Joke.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To provide some context. You usually make it sound like everyone that likes and/or supports the game loves older ladies. You have posted a bunch of times saying essentially that the patrons vote heavily in favor of more and more older lady content. So then to find out that the latest poll was a win for the younger/hotter/not fat LIs was a surprise (a good one.)

This is a forum, and one that focuses pretty heavily on pirated content no less. I think a certain amount of ball breaking is to be expected and should not be taken personally. You (I am guessing?) prefer older ladies. That's fine. I like them more in the early 20s age range, and fit. Different strokes for different folks. We don't have to hate each other just because we have different tastes.

Personally, I am going to advocate for the content that I happen to like. There is already a *shit ton* of older heavyset lady content in the game. A little more focus on the hotties in their 20s would be a welcome improvement, from my perspective.
Well Patrons love factually milf content but that doesn’t mean they don’t dislike young women also.
NTR and Milf mostly dominate polls, but I have seen lesser kinks like breast enlargement scenes win rarely (Or Penny even more rarely).
But statistically Milfs, Rumah, NTR and lastly threesomes win polls.

Nah in every forum ball breaking is going to be expected (In the entirety of internet ); Blizzard forum was also stage of some heinous disputes, even gardening forums had users’ moms on the line for insults.
I didn’t take personally the other discussion elements, sure some parts irritated me (For example the focuses of subjectively ”grandma complains” on the review or on the posts, walkthrough and that’s it), yet the last one felt like a sarcastic provocation, a dangling one, if it was just a surprise reaction then I take back what I said, if it was a provocation then no.
And sure we can settle the differences and cooperate, maybe after the rework update so everyone’s milfs avoiding is fulfilled.

(And content wise I like mostly everything, and no I don’t prefer that much older women, I bang everyone equally)

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Last edited:

m4b333

May 30, 2020
Hi, i want to reset the relationship with Emily to get wedding option. Currently chose Frisha. How change it? Or change code?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Do you still need the patch to enable Arianna and Werewolf content or did he make it base game?
Far as I know you can't have incest or beast stuff on patreon so need a patch to allow it for the most part.

When people vote for it, which so far is never, since he never was in any poll ever.
Well Patrons love factually milf content but that doesn’t mean they don’t dislike young women also.
NTR and Milf mostly dominate polls, but I have seen lesser kinks like breast enlargement scenes win rarely (Or Penny even more rarely).
But statistically Milfs, Rumah, NTR and lastly threesomes win polls.

Nah in every forum ball breaking is going to be expected (In the entirety of internet ); Blizzard forum was also stage of some heinous disputes, even gardening forums had users’ moms on the line for insults.
I didn’t take personally the other discussion elements, sure some parts irritated me (For example the focuses of subjectively ”grandma complains” on the review or on the posts, walkthrough and that’s it), yet the last one felt like a sarcastic provocation, a dangling one, if it was just a surprise reaction then I take back what I said, if it was a provocation then no.
And sure we can settle the differences and cooperate, maybe after the rework update so everyone’s milfs avoiding is fulfilled.

(And content wise I like mostly everything, and no I don’t prefer that much older women, I bang everyone equally)
Far as I know Tia + Kate has the most content and won the most votes followed closely by Emily so I am a bit confused why milf content is being said as the favorite content part though I have to agree there is quite a bit of milf content or women who look very much like milfs. But all in all just from the top of my head isn't like 7 women
milfs while there are what 20 more women who's not and 15 of then are virgins? Also the 7 milfs make up like 15-20% of the content at most. Since of those 7 only 3-4 of them has any real content while the other 3 barely has any outside of starting to sleep with them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Far as I know you can't have incest or beast stuff on patreon so need a patch to allow it for the most part.

Far as I know Tia + Kate has the most content and won the most votes followed closely by Emily so I am a bit confused why milf content is being said as the favorite content part though I have to agree there is quite a bit of milf content or women who look very much like milfs. But all in all just from the top of my head isn't like 7 women
milfs while there are what 20 more women who's not and 15 of then are virgins? Also the 7 milfs make up like 15-20% of the content at most. Since of those 7 only 3-4 of them has any real content while the other 3 barely has any outside of starting to sleep with them.
We don’t speak of those dark Tia times.
Claire and Verena are also popular as heck, from threesomes that won in the past and ones on discord that have recently won or created or added like Agatha and yadda yadda I answered before in the posts.
And I am having a stroke but I can’t tell again all milfs but they were more than 7.
But no only the milfs, Hiba, Maui and Sypha aren’t virgins which are like 11-12(?)
Game has more than 30 LIs I can’t remember them all, but the vast majority of them are virgins.
But not just 3-4, Katherin, Yasmine, Emily, Claire, Verena and Gwen have lots of action.
And even Agatha has three different routes with different outcomes.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, i want to reset the relationship with Emily to get wedding option. Currently chose Frisha. How change it? Or change code?
You cannot change it, and changing the code will definitely fuck it up since Emily’s love route is tangled with other events
What zARRR said is a bit of a simplification.
You actually can revert that decision by messing with game code, or rather playing with game engine or save file. But it would require of you quite a bit of time and effort in order to learn about the game and then looking for right events and variables in order to change them back to how they were. Sadly, if you do it wrong, simply by missing even one variable or setting it to wrong value, you may break your save file. And, sadly, break in the worst way. Because it may still work... but with the unplesant changes, events turning on eariler or later than they should, decisions made without you being asked for decide.

If this is really that important to you make a backup file. Or just live with the results of your decisions. Frisha ain't that bad anyway. A bit materialistic, but... you can fuck that out of her or fuck her unconscious trying. :D

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes