Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you let her listen she escapes, if you don’t let her listen she goes with Artemis.
In both cases you’ll need to track her/them down to bring Sophie back.

But sadly it’s not yet introduced Sophie’s questline, it’s not even that popular in the main story poll options (And she is the MAIN story).
So I may as well just leave that quest undone for now... I remember last year I think Tia and Rumah kept winning every single poll, really put me off from playing the game, cause the story was going nowhere fast and it seems we've hit another roadblock for who knows how long. Does the Kate/Kirlic quest continue after you build the wagon, or is that another dead end story for now too?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I may as well just leave that quest undone for now... I remember last year I think Tia and Rumah kept winning every single poll, really put me off from playing the game, cause the story was going nowhere fast and it seems we've hit another roadblock for who knows how long. Does the Kate/Kirlic quest continue after you build the wagon, or is that another dead end story for now too?
But Helena is bangable, both in the romance and corruption route.

And no Kate is still at a dead end.
Next shall be Melissa, Rework and Balance, Penny and depending on the votes Kate could also win.
(But now there is the fucking Umah poll graaah)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Adoringfan

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
awesome game, having some problems getting the trio with rick and continuing emily story but good game overall

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
awesome game, having some problems getting the trio with rick and continuing emily story but good game overall
You need help?
For Rick trio I think you mean Rick and Kate threesome and for that you need Kate at 20+ corruption and having completed the carriage after talk to Rick in the morning about it and after you had sex with Kate voila.
Instead for Emily’s quest what exactly?

Reactions: Oscarsz

Death Angel2434

Sep 26, 2020
How to corrupt Mira while on the church path? I was reading the walkthough and it does state if I do not follow Syfa path, I can corrupt her evening at Emily house asking for bj. But the only options are traing her asshole, something else (hanging out), and inviting her to bed which do not corrupt her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How to corrupt Mira while on the church path? I was reading the walkthough and it does state if I do not follow Syfa path, I can corrupt her evening at Emily house asking for bj. But the only options are traing her asshole, something else (hanging out), and inviting her to bed which do not corrupt her.
It happens after dinner during the night while she is undressing and taking out her entire nun outfit (buttplug included)

pr83

May 5, 2017
But Helena is bangable, both in the romance and corruption route.

And no Kate is still at a dead end.
Next shall be Melissa, Rework and Balance, Penny and depending on the votes Kate could also win.
(But now there is the fucking Umah poll graaah)
Did the Helena maid poll win?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Did the Helena maid poll win?
No :HideThePain:

Kate and Frisha option won.

Tho it still sucks that she was last with Verena’s dungeon and you are not even the only one who asked if it won.
Everyone likes Helena’s maid option except high tier patrons.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What are the consequences of letting Sophie listen in on the Queen's meeting? I am trying to do a pokemon master run and catch them all.
If you let her listen she escapes, if you don’t let her listen she goes with Artemis.
In both cases you’ll need to track her/them down to bring Sophie back.

But sadly it’s not yet introduced Sophie’s questline, it’s not even that popular in the main story poll options (And she is the MAIN story).
Walkthrough implies that not letting her listen is the better option.

Death Angel2434

Sep 26, 2020
How to prevent Aidalin? I thought option 4 and 5 was threesome with emily and mira but I do not want ntr by aidalin. I just realized that after while aidalin will talk, kiss, and sex and I am too far that I do not want to start again.

pr83

May 5, 2017
No :HideThePain:

Kate and Frisha option won.

Tho it still sucks that she was last with Verena’s dungeon and you are not even the only one who asked if it won.
Everyone likes Helena’s maid option except high tier patrons.
This world is a cold and dark place...

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Read the walkthrough.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I have a doubt. Does it also happen to you that in the card game at the tavern you lose too much when you bet with gold, right?

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
Zackray,post: 11920208,member: 255707 said:
我有一个疑问。在酒馆的纸牌游戏中,如果你用黄金下注,你会不会输得太多,对吗?
As long as you are willing to gamble, you can lose to nothing.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes