zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I have a high standards or diffenrent taste and maybe others would like and have different opinion.
My brother in Christ, what “high standards”?
The game has more bugs than a bed in Paris.

But seeing the newer posts and other reviews it seems the dev is actually trying ti improve it, so it’s better to wait to be completely polished before jumping in

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any expected time to get access to the download link for the updated version.
As soon as Dasan and MC end having sex, they are currently having a marathon, could take years, decades even.
There you go. Number 2 is the most complete
Boooh, a guy who can’t even take the saves directly from the OP and know where to get them but decides to keep spamming doesn’t deserve them.
Not even DeminPatyon decided to help, and he is the most precious user on the thread, even him was disappointed
How can I get that scene
you can’t, it‘s an old deleted scene of old Maui

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
As soon as Dasan and MC end having sex, they are currently having a marathon, could take years, decades even.

Boooh, a guy who can’t even take the saves directly from the OP and know where to get them but decides to keep spamming doesn’t deserve them.

Oh okay

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

Not even DeminPatyon decided to help, and he is the most precious user on the thread, even him was disappointed

bz playing Baldur's Gate so wont help anyway lol

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What are the consequences of letting Sophie listen in on the Queen's meeting? I am trying to do a pokemon master run and catch them all.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What are the consequences of letting Sophie listen in on the Queen's meeting? I am trying to do a pokemon master run and catch them all.
If you let her listen she escapes, if you don’t let her listen she goes with Artemis.
In both cases you’ll need to track her/them down to bring Sophie back.

But sadly it’s not yet introduced Sophie’s questline, it’s not even that popular in the main story poll options (And she is the MAIN story).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes