zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
still does, can you explain the joke please
Bruh ok.

Many famous anime, for example Evangelion, have two moving images overlapping on each other, one in the background (like a face or a figure) and one in the front (like a walking man).
Here we Have MC fucking Arianna in the front, And Arianna’s face in the background just like an anime OP

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Bruh ok.

Many famous anime, for example Evangelion, have two moving images overlapping on each other, one in the background (like a face or a figure) and one in the front (like a walking man).
Here we Have MC fucking Arianna in the front, And Arianna’s face in the background just like an anime OP
I see now. thank you for explaining.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It’s a Rumah update, and you know how much patrons love Rumah
While i would prefer some other LIs getting more content, there's still lots of stuff i want to see for Rumah, so it doesn't really bother me too much, as long as everyone knows that Dasan's destiny is to be wormfood after he cowardly ran away. Plus i wanna see the orcish lasses pregnant, perhaps even get Umah's mother into the harem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I see now. thank you for explaining.
No problem
While i would prefer some other LIs getting more content, there's still lots of stuff i want to see for Rumah, so it doesn't really bother me too much, as long as everyone knows that Dasan's destiny is to be wormfood after he cowardly ran away. Plus i wanna see the orcish lasses pregnant, perhaps even get Umah's mother into the harem.
I like more balance between characters, some are dying out of starvation while Rumah is getting too much focus and for the wrong reasons.
Umah’s update will focus only on her storyline and her mother, it won’t complete Rumah of course, but it won’t have other scenes for Nyra, Raaisha and co.

And Dasan is compost, anyone who says otherwise don’t deserve Frank’s love.
(shoutout to that guy who facepalms everyone who attacks Dasan, he lingers in the shadows adding points).

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
No :HideThePain:

Kate and Frisha option won.

Tho it still sucks that she was last with Verena’s dungeon and you are not even the only one who asked if it won.
Everyone likes Helena’s maid option except high tier patrons.
Oh, you mean people actually like the young hot characters? Color me shocked

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, you mean people actually like the young hot characters? Color me shocked
Bruh, the last polls where won by milfs, and even then it won by two points, second place was Emily and Claire.
And the model glow up and scene rework went to Gavina.

You are getting annoying you know, if you keep that attitude I may stop answering you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HentaiKami

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh if only the next few story updates, or just scene updates, focused on the sexy milfs of Arenfield, or whatever the name of the village was.
Well you got an Emily update recently focused only on her.
In the future we get Claire and Kate and so on.

Umah’s update should have her mother and so Anya’s.

And even with the NTR poll, the most popular options were a threesome Verena and Claire (With the option to let Roderick join).

There was something else I probably forgot, but some patrons want also an Emily tavern date (And a certain one with EmilyxRick, which it doesn’t make fucking sense since Rick dislikes Emily)

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
sounds like it will be a long time before we get to see more too the dark elfs, fallen dwarf empire and explore more of the world if they focus too much on the girls in town :D

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
You need help?
For Rick trio I think you mean Rick and Kate threesome and for that you need Kate at 20+ corruption and having completed the carriage after talk to Rick in the morning about it and after you had sex with Kate voila.
Instead for Emily’s quest what exactly?
thanks for the help im going to start a new game and see what happens

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well you got an Emily update recently focused only on her.
In the future we get Claire and Kate and so on.

Umah’s update should have her mother and so Anya’s.

And even with the NTR poll, the most popular options were a threesome Verena and Claire (With the option to let Roderick join).

There was something else I probably forgot, but some patrons want also an Emily tavern date (And a certain one with EmilyxRick, which it doesn’t make fucking sense since Rick dislikes Emily)
And Emily doesn't really think much of Rick.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And Emily doesn't really think much of Rick.
Exactly.
But he thinks Rick should have all MC’s gals to share, since that’s what friends do and Rick is the best friend ever and I can’t believe I had to hear that bullshit.

Another one that our dear Grayking666 (I summon you here, coward) is Rick x Tia, which also doesn’t make any sense

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
Hey guys, love the game but I think I’ve hit an issue with the quest A date with Dave. Not sure if it’s bugged or not because I’ve checked the walkthrough and searched through the thread here and there and I’ve had no luck.

I’m stuck on the phase where you spy on Dave and Giron. I’ve spied on the dinner multiple times, spied on Dave talking to Frischa, spied on Dave talking to Giron where Giron gives Dave the cumwine and I swapped the bottles. I spied on dinner again afterwards, Dave talking to frischa again and the wine having no affect, and Dave talking to Giron again afterwards. Interrupted Dave trying to seduce Frischa as well at some point. No matter how many times I try to spy, I get no new content from any interact and the quest won’t advance.

I’m not sure if this is bugged or if I’m missing some trigger. I’m well into the game now, I’ve done Lucius’ quest, pretty sure Giron is Baron now (I don’t remember him getting promoted but the king has visited and every reference to Giron I’ve found refers to him as Baron rather than mayor), the queen is staying in town and it’s winter. I’ve also finished Frischa’s quest with Grant. Appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Should Ariana's choice to stay in Rumah be encouraged?
If you allow her to "stay", Arianna will visit Rumah in the morning and return to Arenfield for dinner.
You get to have sex with a "naked with bodypaint" Arianna next to the fire.
You can later send Arianna to her spot in the Ruins; talking to Arianna in the Ruins you can make her visit Rumah again. You can decide that Arianna don't visit Rumah anymore if you want.

In Dasan's route there is the possibility for Arianna to interact with him.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes